Author Topic: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?  (Read 8828 times)

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2021, 07:11:34 PM »

No, all political parties are hypocrites.  You have Democrats pandering to black folks who literally end up porch monkeying for them even though they haven't done shit for us other than pass laws that put us in prison and gentrifying black communities into hippie tattoo and herbal tea shops infested by a bunch sandal wearing granolas.

Then you have Republicans scaring poor white trash bumpkins into thinking that they are going to have their guns taken away while they lobby for pharmaceutical companies to pile their counties with oxy's turning them into drug addicts

The only thing that will fix the problems in the world is a giant asteroid crashing into the planet...preferably the same size as the one that killed the dinosaurs...

this is the best politically related post in the history of getbig
genuine standing ovation

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2021, 07:21:14 PM »

No, all political parties are hypocrites.  You have Democrats pandering to black folks who literally end up porch monkeying for them even though they haven't done shit for us other than pass laws that put us in prison and gentrifying black communities into hippie tattoo and herbal tea shops infested by a bunch sandal wearing granolas.

Then you have Republicans scaring poor white trash bumpkins into thinking that they are going to have their guns taken away while they lobby for pharmaceutical companies to pile their counties with oxy's turning them into drug addicts

The only thing that will fix the problems in the world is a giant asteroid crashing into the planet...preferably the same size as the one that killed the dinosaurs...

Vince I know we often post using generalizations about people or groups. When I refer to urban blacks in Chicago, I am in no way referring to a guy who works hard and strives to achieve more like you do.

I understand the difference and wish a guy like you had some of the extraordinary opportunities these people are given.

I know I’m tired of having to hire people based on the color of their skin or their gender just to meet minority hiring quotas. We literally have people making $50/Hr through their unions who do nothing more than stand out of the way, go fetch coffee twice a day, and try not to get run over.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2021, 07:50:09 PM »
You are a liar and a hypocrite.

The Democrats under Slow Joe the Pedo will eliminate union jobs under the guise of climate change and libidiots will lap it up.

Please, say hello to Tatoo and Mr. Roark for me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2021, 07:52:26 PM »
Vince I know we often post using generalizations about people or groups. When I refer to urban blacks in Chicago, I am in no way referring to a guy who works hard and strives to achieve more like you do.

I understand the difference and wish a guy like you had some of the extraordinary opportunities these people are given.

I know I’m tired of having to hire people based on the color of their skin or their gender just to meet minority hiring quotas. We literally have people making $50/Hr through their unions who do nothing more than stand out of the way, go fetch coffee twice a day, and try not to get run over.

That's why I hate unions.  I had a union job at Roadway while in college and all I had was a 2 dollar an hour deduction on my paycheck and got jack shit except getting laid off. 

In life, you just get what you get.  I got jack shit growing up in the ghetto but I took advantage of what was there.  Went to the library every day at 7am to read programming books and left at 6pm when the last bus went home checking out 5 more books.  Didnt wear Jordan's or Nike clothes.  Wore Etonics and Kmart clothes so I could purchase a computer.   Bought a 20 year old  13in black and white TV for 15 bucks  so I could watch educational shows like Computer Chronicles on PBS  instead of watching the Cosby Show that my mom and brother watched along with other shit.

Everything I do today is hardly different than when I was a kid.  Not wealthy but didnt end up like the rest of my neighborhood.  The library is still free and no longer segregated...no excuses.  People in Africa have less resources and getting college degrees
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2021, 08:02:54 PM »

maybe you can buy a used asteroid for 1500 bucks bro

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2021, 08:19:30 PM »
That's why I hate unions.  I had a union job at Roadway while in college and all I had was a 2 dollar an hour deduction on my paycheck and got jack shit except getting laid off. 

In life, you just get what you get.  I got jack shit growing up in the ghetto but I took advantage of what was there.  Went to the library every day at 7am to read programming books and left at 6pm when the last bus went home checking out 5 more books.  Didnt wear Jordan's or Nike clothes.  Wore Etonics and Kmart clothes so I could purchase a computer.   Bought a 20 year old  13in black and white TV for 15 bucks  so I could watch educational shows like Computer Chronicles on PBS  instead of watching the Cosby Show that my mom and brother watched along with other shit.

Everything I do today is hardly different than when I was a kid.  Not wealthy but didnt end up like the rest of my neighborhood.  The library is still free and no longer segregated...no excuses.  People in Africa have less resources and getting college degrees

Good for you Vince, I hope that you receive great financial and fulfilling returns on the fruits of your hard labor.

It pains me to see the opportunities squandered by the people here who only ever have their hand out for free government giveaways.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2021, 08:22:10 PM »
Good for you Vince, I hope that you receive great financial and fulfilling returns on the fruits of your hard labor.

It pains me to see the opportunities squandered by the people here who only ever have their hand out for free government giveaways.

hey now  >:( >:( :D :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2021, 08:36:25 PM »
hey now  >:( >:( :D :D

There is absolutely no way you come even close to bilking the system like these pros do here.

Welfare fraud
Child support fraud
Ghost payrolling
Tax evasion
Minority set aside jobs
Political insiders fraud
Police fraud
Gang control
Illegal hiring
Stolen goods fraud

You wouldn’t even scratch the tip of the proverbial scam artist iceberg.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2021, 09:30:33 PM »
Just need flight details, and a rececent picture of her face. Covid and cock is a bitch these days.

Shizzoid, to enter Penal Colony of Botany Bay :

- You'll need 72 hours old doc's certificate that you are not screwed by China Flu

- Travel by Qantas (remember Q. never crash) only

- You'll need extra $ 3000 to pay compulsory 14 day's quarantine  in 3-4 stars hotel

- Queensland heat can be deadly for you, just like Red Back or Eastern Taipan   ;D

- You need traveling insurance 2, travel light  board shorts/t-shirt & flip flops  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2021, 10:46:12 PM »
Matt, for all that is precious in life.

Hang a fucking painting on the walls or something. ;D

Your house feels depressing in pictures and that takes a lot.

Tell me a little more on this if you don't mind.

I always feel like if I attempt anything to make my place look better, I'll muck it up - so I default to plain/drab.

Sort of like Mark Wahlberg in FEAR. Someone said he had a 1990's look, and pointed to his large belt buckle, but I was like "How can you go wrong with a form-fitting black shirt, and a pair of jeans?"

I have zero sense of style. I may well improve my home interior, but if that happens, you can bet someone else did it for me.

During COVID, 90% of my time was spent between my room and my adjacent bathroom. Honestly, it was the paranoid people who made me not want to leave. When gyms reopened, I got scolded for SITTING on a bench between sets.

I was like "You know what? F*ck this - call me when everyone gets this collective Canadian stick out of their ass."

My friend said she saw a woman honk at and give an angry look at another woman for driving all four of her kids to the same place at the same time.  ::)

If people in my city want to be THAT scared, whatever.

Just call me when this is over.

Note the blackout blind in my room. The level of mess  you see is standard. It's the only room I "live" in, really, and I never clean it. I've resolved my issue of being messy by not having much stuff. No stuff = no mess.

Also note: it's not like my room is rife with biological waste or anything anything. Just clutter, some clothes on the ground, stuff like that.

My thought process is: "Will the mess level of my room negatively impact my health?" If the answer is no...I honestly don't care if it's messy. Plus the lack of stuff wouldn't take long to clean up:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2021, 10:57:35 PM »
Speaking of putting things on the wall...I used to have my army commendations up. Sometimes it's nice to look at things I did, when I feel like Father Time is going to get me soon, or otherwise feeling unmotivated.

For now I'll just leave it.

I usually transfer my blankets from my bed to the grey couch here after my workouts, just to sit down for a bit of recovery.

That elliptical is all I have for a home workout right now. I really don't much want to get weights and risk damaging the new flooring here. Tomorrow, I'm going to ask a friend of mine if I can train in his home gym. He has everything I need, and enough 45-lb plates for me to max out.

The forced time off was ok, but I am beyond ready to get back to it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - but I really wonder what the overall impact of the lock-downs and curfews have been on global mental health.

I'm not abiding by ANY of these COVID measures from now on. I will NOT trade my mental health for giving in to paranoia.

It's technically illegal in Ontario for me to exercise with my friend in his home gym.  ::)

I think I MAY exempt from that rule - but ONLY since I live alone.

The rules change so often, I'd need to watch the fake news daily to even figure out what they are.

Nope - I'm done.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2021, 11:07:03 PM »
Ah - some Goodrum TV to start and end my day.  :)

As for me not being able to make it in the "real world" or whatever:

Call me when our culture understands what the twin girls said in "Kindergarten Cop": "Boys have a penis, and girls have a vagina."

I'm sorry, but if our society is so INSANE that we are expected to deny something as patently obvious as BIOLOGICAL SEX, I want NOTHING to do with it, or a "real career", or whatever.

I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT.

I quite enjoy my life, be it at home, out with my kids [pre-COVID], watching Goodrum's videos, etc.

Honestly I would get a proper 9 to 5, as long as I get a guarantee that social justice has NOTHING to do with it.

LMAO @ biological males DESTROYING women in sports, and the stupid idiots who go along with it, and bully sane people who don't. What a joke.

Very good audio on Vince's videos, and nice/crisp camera. I would 100x rather watch this than any of the propaganda peddled on CNN:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2021, 11:13:37 PM »
No matter what you have - it will not be good enough for Getbig.

Was I seriously just called out for being broke?  ???

Newsflash: I invested in Bitcoin at $180 a coin!

That's how I built this house.

But I find it's never enough - people were making fun of Trump for not being as rich as other billionaires, or only having money because he inherited it, lol.

No matter what you do, it's never enough. Getbig is bad for that.

All I want is my $2,400 in monthly expenses to be paid for, and to just live life on my own terms, without waking up to an alarm clock, and punching someone else's clock every morning.

I want to give each of my children a house when they turn 18, and just ensure they have everything they need.

I don't get why people need so much. Honestly:

Wake up, gym, kids, Getbig, catch a Goodrum video and some other YouTube.

I feel blessed to even have that.

I'm not saying this to rationalize being so frugal - this is how I prefer to live.

Very good video from Vince on the COVID vaccine. Highly recommended:

Can somebody tell me why not ONE SINGLE "reporter" on CNN was able to give a straightforward common sense analysis like Vince did above?

Holy f*ck.

WHY should I have to go find independent media creators online to hear what USED TO BE common sense?

I swear, this has been the weirdest past 12 months of my life.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Booty, Will Have Sex with Me, if I meet her in Australia.
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2021, 12:56:06 AM »

Excuse me, but why are you posting a private photo of me posting on Getting from the comfort of my home?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2021, 01:03:23 AM »
Excuse me, but why are you posting a private photo of me posting on Getting from the comfort of my home?
Get help.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2021, 01:05:30 AM »
Your home should represent who you are. If it means minimalism to the point of not covering your walls with shit that means nothing to you or other stuff that gives you no pleasure, embrace it. Minimalism is in fashion, if you care. And your shouldn't. Don't let other folks dictate to you how your house should be decorated.

Your home does look a bit like someone's place where they just moved in and still haven't unpacked....But hey, there is nothing wrong with that. Honestly, what I see is that you are focused on making your kids' rooms a place they feel at home in. That speaks volumes about where your priorities are, which is exactly where they should be.

Some Getbiggers gave Vince a crock of shit about his new home. He was clearly pumped about it and it is really a great looking and very practical place. One which he should feel really good about living in. As he was finalizing the construction, a few people gave him some sound advice. But when good intentions get shrouded in a blanket of negativity from others they can get misconstrued.

A man's home is his castle. What that means to each of us is personal.
Gay meltdown.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2021, 01:06:20 AM »
matt you got to clean up your place

stop living like a bum

shut up and listen more than you talk

leave canada

just get on a plane and never come back

get sunlight

south florida is nice bro

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2021, 01:07:37 AM »
Let’s assume bootys reluctance to post in this thread means shizzo is the least attractive man on getbig

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2021, 01:15:04 AM »
Let’s assume bootys reluctance to post in this thread means shizzo is the least attractive man on getbig
Nah, she is probably diddling herself as we speak.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2021, 01:19:57 AM »
Exactly. I wouldn’t touch shitzo,  if he was the last man on earth. This thread is doing nicely without my input. I will add though that I feel a bit bad about being so harsh towards Matt. I am sorry Matt for being an asshole. I don’t agree with a lot of your rantings but you’re not a bad person. Nobody is bad here especially when you think back to posters such as pillowtalk. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Even poor shitzo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2021, 01:25:34 AM »
Exactly. I wouldn’t touch shitzo,  if he was the last man on earth. This thread is doing nicely without my input. I will add though that I feel a bit bad about being so harsh towards Matt. I am sorry Matt for being an asshole. I don’t agree with a lot of your rantings but you’re not a bad person. Nobody is bad here especially when you think back to posters such as pillowtalk. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Even poor shitzo.
It's Shizzo. This shit really is all fake.

It's already been proven. You really can't trust anyone on an internet chat forum.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2021, 01:33:13 AM »
I'm from the south, but I don't like catfish.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2021, 01:37:48 AM »
RacistHomoMatt if I sold any one of my homes I could buy the province of Ontario from Sault Ste. Marie to the western border with Manitoba.

You keep saying people wouldn’t say things to your face. Do you not own a mirror? I’m not a violent man (anymore) but I would still shove one of your gay Croc shoes so far up your ass, you’d have trouble swallowing.

So let’s reiterate:

You’re a broke little bitchboi with no social skills, no job, abandoned your children, you’re a racist, you are a borderline retard, a closet homosexual, and you’re melting down worse than the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

One other thing, I can’t be fired for my posts, I own my own companies.

I’m also 100% sure your daughters will have daddy issues and end up on a stripper pole.

If you said to be on person I abandoned my children, or otherwise suggested I neglect or disrespect my children, we'd be throwing hands.

Not to much of the rest of your comments overly offend me, but stating a man neglects his own young children? My kids are 11, 10, and 3. As the years pass, my two oldest specifically, are becoming more and more independent.

I hate to say it, but in as little as three years time, I could begin to lose my current relationship with my two oldest kids to teenage crushes, peer pressure, and just the normal stuff teens do.

That's why I offered my son the other half of my house when he turns 16 [a bit earlier than I planned]. If he accepts, at least he'll be close by.

But seriously, insulting a man's devotion as a father? This is where I wonder if either you purposely pick things to say to me knowing they will instantly make me melt, or if I'm missing something - like you did a long stint in federal prison, or suffered huge abuse in your life, got shot by someone being initiated into a Chicago gang [seems to be a cottage industry in your city], or something else.

Then you insult an 11-year-old and a 3-year-old girl?  ???

A lot of your post people will read and be on board with...but insulting little girls?

I can't fathom anyone thinking that comment is funny or cool, or anything else.

Regarding your points:

Define broke? I'll be living comfortably without working for the rest of my life. As I said, just renting the other half of my house pays all my modest expenses. The rest is just a bonus, but I provide for my children, and bank all extra for the future. I have starter homes for each of them.

I could into more elaborate depth proving this, but you'll still claim I'm broke.

Hard to be broke when your expenses are $2,400 a month MAX [with my kids being extra].

I try not to touch my investments, but I'll admit, I'm somewhat worried that the global financial elite will attempt to destroy cryptocurrencies - specifically Bitcoin.

When you tell me how confident you are financially, I assume you are either lying, or simply aren't being honest for the great potential there is that the current global economy crashes. What makes you so certain? Are you a Rothschild?

you’re a racist, you are a borderline retard, a closet homosexual, and you’re melting down worse than the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

Didn't you imply Melvin has a penchant for grape pop and KFC? How is that not racist? Lol. I'm not passing judgment - but it just seems odd that you of all people would throw around the R card. It's also lazy to do so.

Borderline retard? Do you not understand the DSM IV Diagnostic Manual? Sounds like you don't grasp your psychological terms.

A closet homo? Lol, ok, I'm sorry, but my city has voted Liberal for literally the past 80 YEARS HERE.

I can honestly say that the idea of any homosexual being in the closet absolutely astounds me.

I'm sorry for asking, but are there closet homosexuals in Illinois?

Straight up NO ONE is in the closet here, from what I can tell.

Also, after going through the WORST experience of my life in 2018 because of a woman, DON'T INSULT ME by suggesting I wouldn't be dating men right now if it was in my biology.

I have a MUCH better psychological rapport with men. My male friends [including my gay male friends] don't lie and mislead me nearly as much as the worst women do. My male friends don't take advantage of me nearly as much as the worst women do.

You act like I would hide any attraction to men if it was in my biology. I don't date men because I'm heterosexual. I WISH I was bisexual, because I'd simply be with a male partner right now.

But the bottom line is that I'm just not attracted to men.

Your consistent comments about "closet gays" are weird to me. As I said earlier, a friend of mine literally got the work position he did BECAUSE HE IS GAY.

You talk about being homosexual or bisexual like it's a bad thing. Maybe that's how it is in Illinois, but Ontario is literally on the verge of changing its flag to rainbow flag.

Closet homosexuals...lol...were you born in 1940 or something? Or are you from the Middle East. I just can't even grasp in what world you think being openly gay would harm you, lol.

In fact, I could apply for jobs and claim I'm gay and probably have an $80,000 starting salary right off the bat.

You're right about how I'm melting faster than a snowball in Africa in July.

Other than your bullshit comments about my kids, I don't think your analysis is way off or anything.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2021, 01:40:12 AM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2021, 01:57:31 AM »
Re: Booty Vince Basille, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?

^more likely