Author Topic: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC  (Read 40889 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2021, 06:57:04 PM »
Alright well according to my latest measurement using a sliding 90 degree shoe box on head to make the mark and then using a tape measure I am 5 foot 10 and 7/8th of and inch so need to be over 511 to be at the 212 classic weight class. Not going to drop to 205 for the 5 foot 10. Will have to cheat the height a little bit. Does anyone know if they will let you wear socks for the height measurement? Will need to cheat it.

I would be division C regardless but want the 212 weight class not 205. I figure I would be in good condition at 212. Of course would like to be heavier just saying could make 212 and be fuller but still in shape. Will see how the next 10 weeks go but considering doing the classic division

Can still hit the most muscular in the over 40 bodybuilding division but they may do over 40 classic I don't know thinking about it. Last years guys look kind of big

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2020/npc_midatlantic_classic/

225 sounds cool but striated glutes might be 212

DIVISION C

Over 5’ 10”, up to and including 5” 11”   Up to and including 205 lbs
Over 5’ 11”, up to and including 6’ 0”   Up to and including 212 lbs

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2021, 07:03:21 PM »
Practice standing taller.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2021, 07:05:24 PM »
Practice standing taller.

This, just extend the neck up a bit or raise heels and 1/8 of inch no one is gonna see that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2021, 07:23:03 PM »
This, just extend the neck up a bit or raise heels and 1/8 of inch no one is gonna see that.

Or add 30lbs and rock the Open trying trying

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2021, 07:32:08 PM »
Or add 30lbs and rock the Open trying trying

There ya go.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2021, 07:35:16 PM »
Did Howard “ weigh in” on the Glute shot yet? ….

Right I mean where is Prime I feel insulted showing all that ass and not one single creepy comment or personal message from any of the dozen of old schmoes on here I got work to do

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2021, 08:37:14 PM »
Right I mean where is Prime I feel insulted showing all that ass and not one single creepy comment or personal message from any of the dozen of old schmoes on here I got work to do

What the weight today?

I did 0 carbs today that’s 12 weeks straight 2 hours cardio daily.

Don’t know why my weight isn’t moving up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »
What the weight today?

I did 0 carbs today that’s 12 weeks straight 2 hours cardio daily.

Don’t know why my weight isn’t moving up.

It might be over just had cortisone shot in left arm tendons Friday and my Right arm is killing me now. Not sure how I can train when lifting a can of soup is painful. Did I get too dry from the show dropped some fluid but need to get some in the joints ligaments and tendons in the elbow and biceps hurt. Obviously going to wrap up and train upper body Monday regardless but at what point does something snap

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2021, 04:40:15 AM »
Going to go walk the beach again this morning and just accept my smallness I guess can at least get in shape maybe I don't know need tendons to work

Trying to use wider grips and swithcing to barbells instead of dumbells using hooks when I can trying not to supinate and pronate as much but really with all the other issues I have now this hoping its residual from lowering estrogen and drying out too much hopefully joints will relubricate but lifting a can of soup causes tendon pain much less a dumbell

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2021, 07:45:11 AM »
BHANKS, stop with the nonsense. Are you really pushing the envelope?

I want you HUGE!! I am talking about 275-300 pounds with a blood pressure of at least 180/180. I want to see the edema and swollen gut.

Stop playing around. It's time to get serious.
X

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2021, 09:26:54 AM »
Still think u should be shooting for light heavys

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2021, 09:27:32 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2021, 09:28:24 AM »
BHANKS, stop with the nonsense. Are you really pushing the envelope?

I want you HUGE!! I am talking about 275-300 pounds with a blood pressure of at least 180/180. I want to see the edema and swollen gut.

Stop playing around. It's time to get serious.

:o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2021, 10:04:17 AM »

Really not sure what your point is my eyes look glossier than that on an average day but yeah I can see the sty on the one eye. I take antiobiotic drops for it but it keeps coming back have had it like 4 times in the last 6 months it last about 2 weeks each time real pain

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2021, 10:07:18 AM »

I talked to my buddy who has same issue also got it from a drying out product. He claims BPC-157 and TB 500 directly into the elbow is helping him so may order those legal peptides and give them a try. But need to do something. Light heavy isn't an option but Classic may be will see how body responds but can't train heavy and gain weight with bad tendons

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2021, 10:21:17 AM »

Part of me feels small like I need to gain 20lbs before I leave the house again the other part feels fat like I need to lose 20lbs before I leave the house again. It is a constant struggle between bigorexia and anorexia sometimes one wins out but I can flip between the two every other week. It is difficult to predict which mania might take over. I could show up at 212 and try to convince them I am 511 classic or I might show up at 235 and go super heavy open. It all depends

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2021, 10:22:38 AM »
:o

BHANKS does not have what it takes to become a pro.

His genetics are just not there. I hope he wisens up.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2021, 10:27:39 AM »

BHANKS does not have what it takes to become a pro.

His genetics are just not there. I hope he wisens up.

It is not about becoming  Pro it is about getting jacked in my 40s completing the mission I had as a teenager. And yes strengthening my legs and staying off the cane. It is about challenging myself. Can't be getting old if I haven't peaked yet. I wish I had a great job or I had my kid everyday and was too busy to train but that is not the case. So since I am training anyway may as well have some fun with it. But yes need somethign for elbow as apparently the tendons are in fact getting old. Not me though I am in my prime godamn it now where did I put my reading glasses?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2021, 11:12:45 AM »
It is not about becoming  Pro it is about getting jacked in my 40s completing the mission I had as a teenager. And yes strengthening my legs and staying off the cane. It is about challenging myself. Can't be getting old if I haven't peaked yet. I wish I had a great job or I had my kid everyday and was too busy to train but that is not the case. So since I am training anyway may as well have some fun with it. But yes need somethign for elbow as apparently the tendons are in fact getting old. Not me though I am in my prime godamn it now where did I put my reading glasses?

Is a CFA not a good job? I am in school right now pursuing my designation.

Have you tried tiger balm before you workout?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2021, 11:25:27 AM »
Bhank,
I am coming around to believing you have sincerity in your goals.
Go for it, bro...enjoy the ride...and practice standing taller to get that extra half inch.
You are a true Getbigger.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2021, 12:29:10 PM »
Alright well according to my latest measurement using a sliding 90 degree shoe box on head to make the mark and then using a tape measure I am 5 foot 10 and 7/8th of and inch so need to be over 511 to be at the 212 classic weight class. Not going to drop to 205 for the 5 foot 10. Will have to cheat the height a little bit. Does anyone know if they will let you wear socks for the height measurement? Will need to cheat it.

I would be division C regardless but want the 212 weight class not 205. I figure I would be in good condition at 212. Of course would like to be heavier just saying could make 212 and be fuller but still in shape. Will see how the next 10 weeks go but considering doing the classic division

Can still hit the most muscular in the over 40 bodybuilding division but they may do over 40 classic I don't know thinking about it. Last years guys look kind of big

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2020/npc_midatlantic_classic/

225 sounds cool but striated glutes might be 212

DIVISION C

Over 5’ 10”, up to and including 5” 11”   Up to and including 205 lbs
Over 5’ 11”, up to and including 6’ 0”   Up to and including 212 lbs
You will never have striated glutes ever. You don't have the development in your lower body to have striations just stop

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2021, 02:32:14 PM »
Is a CFA not a good job? I am in school right now pursuing my designation.

Have you tried tiger balm before you workout?

You have to already have a degree and 5 years of investment decision making and pass 3 6 hour exams each of which is offered once a year. Each level has about a 30% pass rate I passed all 3 levels on the first attempt. You have to have a passing score on each section not just the entire exam if you fail one section you have to wait a year and take the entire thing over again. Do that The above and you can get one. Schools can not award them good luck

https://www.nysun.com/business/while-ivy-league-mbas-impress-hottest-three/42355/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Financial_Analyst#:~:text=The%20CFA%20designation%20is%20designed%20to%20demonstrate%20a,charterholder%20is%20held%20to%20the%20highest%20ethical%20standards.

The CFA Level 1 examination in May 2021 made news headlines after plummeting to a record pass rate of 25%.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 29, 2021, 02:34:24 PM »
You will never have striated glutes ever. You don't have the development in your lower body to have striations just stop

You can see striations in my glutes in the pic I posted and that is with edema my glutes are extremely developed large and muscular my hamstrings are not. Never lol amazing everything Getbig says I can never do I manage to do just a few weeks later.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2021, 02:39:50 PM »
amazing everything Getbig says I can never do I manage to do just a few weeks later.

you can never marry primemuscle

you can never blow shizzo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2021, 02:43:25 PM »
you can never marry primemuscle

you can never blow shizzo

The world is full of people who will tell you what you can't do usually I ignore them however this time yes you are correct