Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 764236 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4275 on: January 26, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
Please tell me you're not really that dumb MOS?  You've never read someone typing in the third person?  Read the second paragraph of the post, that's 100% Sherief-style writing  ::)

Seems Sherif signed into the right gimmick this time.  He never uses the third person then all of a sudden coming to his own defense.  He messed up.  Easy catch.  Nice trying to deny it.  Of course it is sherif style writing.  it is the same fool that writes in all of these gimmicks.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4276 on: January 26, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
Seems Sherif signed into the right gimmick this time.  He never uses the third person then all of a sudden coming to his own defense.  He messed up.  Easy catch.  Nice trying to deny it.  Of course it is sherif style writing.  it is the same fool that writes in all of these gimmicks.

::)
Which accounts are you referring to here?

There's only one account that types like Sherief, and that's Sherief's own account.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4277 on: January 26, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »

you asshole go and read gronks post on which i was commenting and you will know why i used 3rd person.. if you dont understand  after this i am sorry i cant help :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4278 on: January 26, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »
::)
Which accounts are you referring to here?

There's only one account that types like Sherief, and that's Sherief's own account.

Speaking in third person is hardly the sha-labia style.
The bottom line is he messed up- no amount of spin can change that

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4279 on: January 26, 2010, 01:16:40 PM »
you asshole go and read gronks post on which i was commenting and you will know why i used 3rd person.. if you dont understand  after this i am sorry i cant help :-X

Spare us the tears of rage and shame sha-labia.
We're sorry that you can't help being so stupid......and a asshole to boot.  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4280 on: January 26, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »
Tag team match like the WWF = Bobs and Sheriff vs Groink and Tyr who wins?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4281 on: January 26, 2010, 01:19:22 PM »
Speaking in third person is hardly the sha-labia style.
The bottom line is he messed up- no amount of spin can change that

no wonder why you want to believe this because it actually happened with you before when you exposed yourself in a stupid way and then your ass was kicked out to force you to create some new gimmicks ;).. deny as you want but every body here knows who are you and who were you.. thx to your stupidity and my poor efforts to expose most of your gimmicks and force you to use only one now :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4282 on: January 26, 2010, 01:22:26 PM »
no wonder why you want to believe this because it actually happened with you before when you exposed yourself in a stupid way and then your ass was kicked out to force you to create some new gimmicks ;).. deny as you want but every body here knows who are you and who were you.. thx to your stupidity and my poor efforts to expose most of your gimmicks and force you to use only one now :-X

boohoo.
Gonna meltdown some more after getting caught?
 :D

You're right...it was a poor effort that ended up failing because no one agrees with your conspiracy theories  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4283 on: January 26, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »
Tag team match like the WWF = Bobs and Sheriff vs Groink and Tyr who wins?

if bobs and i have to fight gronk and tyr the first thing to do is to ignore tyr at all and the 2 of us go and smack the shit out of gronk then any of us can easily just step with one foot on tyr to make him an ugly painting on the ground ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4284 on: January 26, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »

Give it a rest bottom twink.  You messed up.  Be a man and not a pussy and accept your mistake.  Utter ignorance on you stupid donkey.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4285 on: January 26, 2010, 01:26:29 PM »
Give it a rest bottom twink.  You messed up.  Be a man and not a pussy and accept your mistake.  Utter ignorance on you stupid donkey.

I asked you an honest question earlier.  Which other accounts were you referring to that share Sherief's style apparently?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4286 on: January 26, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »
if bobs and i have to fight gronk and tyr the first thing to do is to ignore tyr at all and the 2 of us go and smack the shit out of gronk then any of us can easily just step with one foot on tyr to make him an ugly painting on the ground ;D

Amusing fantasy you have there pygmy. Unfortunately thats's all it is..... a fantasy.

Reality shows you getting your ass kicked every day on getbig.....kinda like right now.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4287 on: January 26, 2010, 01:27:59 PM »

HaHaha......If you and Knobs saw me...you would run the other way to go find some hand grenades or an RPG...leaving knobs to take a beating.

Not that t would matter if you stayed. just one extra punch i have to throw

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4288 on: January 26, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »
boohoo.
Gonna meltdown some more after getting caught?

You're right...it was a poor effort that ended up failing because no one agrees with your conspiracy theories  :)

proofs muthfucka or shut your ass up.. remeber these days when you were keep talking to yourself using 2-3 gimmicks at the same time till one day you exposed yourself by yourself like the big ass you were/are ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4289 on: January 26, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
proofs muthfucka or shut your ass up.. remeber these days when you were keep talking to yourself using 2-3 gimmicks at the same time till one day you exposed yourself by yourself like the big ass you were/are ;D

Really? How do you explain why Ron didn't mention me when he exposed that guy. I was here at the time he/they were and posting as well . If I was his gimmick or vice versa  Ron would mentioned that.

Tough luck sha-labia

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4290 on: January 26, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »
Really? How do you explain why Ron didn't mention me when he exposed that guy. I was here at the time he/they were and posting as well . If I was his gimmick or vice versa  Ron would mentioned that.

Tough luck sha-labia

why are you so defensive now?? have i hurt your feelings :P ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4291 on: January 26, 2010, 01:41:43 PM »
why are you so defensive now?? have i hurt your feelings :P ;D

Nope- just making you look stupid....again.
Just too damn easy. :P ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4292 on: January 26, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »
HaHaha......If you and Knobs saw me...you would run the other way to go find some hand grenades or an RPG...leaving knobs to take a beating.

Not that t would matter if you stayed. just one extra punch i have to throw

actually i will pretend to be freindly saying "hey gronk big man,.. are you going to fight your gb buddies!!" then just a piece of iron or a stone on your head from behind ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4293 on: January 26, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »
Nope- just making you look stupid....again.
Just too damn easy. :P ;D

so you agree than dl and baracuda were the same guy, right?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4294 on: January 26, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »
so you agree than dl and baracuda were the same guy, right?

Could be that one was a community account used by a lot of people.....sort of like the "sharma"  account.

Who knows - who cares...other than you.  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4295 on: January 26, 2010, 01:54:13 PM »
shitty sherief is owned to death.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4296 on: January 26, 2010, 01:56:06 PM »
Could be that one was a community account used by a lot of people.....sort of like the "sharma"  account.

Who knows - who cares...other than you.  :D

but you must care and hereunder is one of the many proofs that you are the same shit :P

check the dialogue you DL wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247057.msg3673661#msg3673661

and the dialogue you tyr wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=274259.msg3867120#msg3867120

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4297 on: January 26, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »
To those who are:

a) so jealous to lie that I had to pay Nasser for my trip; or
b) dumb enough to believe gimmicks' lies that Alex said this,

the man Alex23 himself clears it up here:  http://tinyurl.com/yby9a4t

Great post Bobs.  Looks like the pumpkinheads are grasping at straws to defame Nasser's image while melting down.  The truth is right there.  

All hail the pharaoh of muscle!

Team Nasser 2010!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4298 on: January 26, 2010, 02:02:50 PM »
but you must care and hereunder is one of the many proofs that you are the same shit :P

check the dialogue you DL wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247057.msg3673661#msg3673661

and the dialogue you tyr wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=274259.msg3867120#msg3867120

I don't see anything under DL? Better check your links dumbass.

The fact remains that I was active here when DL was posting. If I was him or vice versa Ron would have pointed that out. That little detail trumps any conspiracy theory you have.

You lose...again.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4299 on: January 26, 2010, 02:20:13 PM »
I don't see anything under DL? Better check your links dumbass.

The fact remains that I was active here when DL was posting. If I was him or vice versa Ron would have pointed that out. That little detail trumps any conspiracy theory you have.

You lose...again.

the reason your tyr account was not exposed by mods at the same time of expsoing dl/baracuda is because you didnt start posting against nasser until later.. propably you had kept tyr for other posts and dl/baracuda to attack nasser and the team then after being exposed you were FORCED to use your tyr account in attacking nasser because if you had created a totally new account to attack nasser it would have been a very clear gimmick of dl!!..
anyway dont be angry, you want stronger proofs?!.. ok here is what you want, ahaaaaaaahahaaha a bad day for you  huh??...

Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board ;D ;D
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia ???

Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. :-X. Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue ;)
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts. ;D ;D

Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward