Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50067 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2011, 03:47:03 AM »
this is where you are worng white widow,, your time is limited,, you will not remain among the cult for long,,you are on a list i keep telling you that,, i can be ok with you my elfs can talk to you ,, you are on a list a fallen angel list,, i give you names here,, specific names which are very easy to verify what happened to them or to relatives of theirs ,, and it was all natural causes....or hands of god...

you are a narcotics addict,, you seem to have no fear but as i told you you have no reason to wonder or ponder,, i tell you are on a list ,, a very short list,, your need to answer me doesnt wotn change the fact you are on a list,,

remember! when you get to the end...remember you will see the words fallen angel ,, those 2 words will be there right before you ,, wether you want to believe ,, dont want to believe ,, it doesnt matter,, you cant do anything about it when you go on the list you cant get off it,, i warned in the past fellas and they did not DID NOT listen ,, my elf palius came to me and complain specificaly about a corrupt moderator ,, the compplain kept coming fellas were crying their souls,, deals behind the scences were revealed and that moderator went on a fall angel list,, this was long ago...he just recently payed the price,,

you go and check what i say here ,, you are on that same list,,

and yes VICTOR MARTINEZ IS IN AMERICANA DUE TO A PHONE CALL MADE TO DC HOMELAND,, im trying to help him ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2011, 03:52:07 AM »
For fuck sakes would shut the fuck up aready about your god dam list, your on the list blah blah blah, do you actually think anyone is scared, no one gives a shit about yopur list 100's here are fucken mocking you to oblivion wake the fuck up man.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2011, 03:54:07 AM »
Is it me, or did the title of this thread miraculously change? (It's late and I have now evolved into Vampire mode so... I could be delusional)
The title should read;.........

gh15 getting fucking smashed by almost all of getbig having a fucken meltdown and makeing death threats to everyone

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2011, 04:06:50 AM »
do you see yourself on a list? no rigth? its because this list is reserved to the worst of the worst,, again most of the fellas who argue me are corrupt in some way ,, they have hand and foot in moderating and in dealing,, but to be on the list take special circumstances,, again you have some history in the cult correct? why dont you go and check ,, do some checking ,, you will be very quiet after

remember ,, what gh15 said is that he was helping victos ,, trying to help him ,, that gh15 made call to dc homeland since gh15 has fellas who work there,,

what happened after is retards such as yourself that cant stand the fact that someone actualy did something....came out of their holes and blubed ,, i am the reason you can bodybuild ,, do you get it?

now,, get back in your cave and shut your mouth,, know your place...you are a pupil!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2011, 04:09:58 AM »
lmao, do you ever sleep? 7am here didn't expect you to reply so fast, that was actuallly funny.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2011, 04:12:21 AM »
which tell you i am not in americana...there goes this assumption ,, i have total control on the bodybuild cult,, and my elfs are very very high regarded,, i give warning here again ,, if somethign happen TO ANY ONE OF MY ELFS any one of them ,, it will be ugly scene in the hormone cult ,,

what i say is gh15 ,, my elfs are private fellas,, they only work for me,, remember you hurt my elfs! its like hurting me and you will not be aroundto withnes the birth of your first born

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2011, 04:21:03 AM »
let me be more clear,, g101 is my head elf on this boarding,, if soimething happen to him ,, in any shape of form if something happen to this individual heavy price will be payed ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:05 AM »
which tell you i am not in americana...there goes this assumption ,, i have total control on the bodybuild cult,, and my elfs are very very high regarded,, i give warning here again ,, if somethign happen TO ANY ONE OF MY ELFS any one of them ,, it will be ugly scene in the hormone cult ,,

what i say is gh15 ,, my elfs are private fellas,, they only work for me,, remember you hurt my elfs! its like hurting me and you will not be aroundto withnes the birth of your first born

gh15 approved
Delusions of granduer personified!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2011, 04:30:20 AM »
let me be more clear,, g101 is my head elf on this boarding,, if soimething happen to him ,, in any shape of form if something happen to this individual heavy price will be payed ,,

gh15 approved
and what makes you think something is going to happen to him? who is even talking about that? you haven't proved shit anyway, you're all talk

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2011, 04:51:50 AM »
which tell you i am not in americana

are you sure? you don't understand server logs do ya son.
i shad remind you.  when an image loads from my server such
as this it is recorded in server logs.
your ip, operating system, browser type and time. similar info to what the
cookies on this board storeS in its logs.
all of which say
YOUR STILL A LIAR!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #610 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:09 AM »
Hi Fat Alice ^^  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:18 AM »
In the space of 4days gh15 has gone from hero to zero
Nasser shouldnt have given fatalex the password to the gh15 account, that impotent kunt couldnt do anything right

Xerxes

« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2011, 05:11:33 AM »
Hey gh15 brotha, what happened to your elves  ???  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2011, 05:30:49 AM »
Hey gh15 brotha, what happened to your elves  ???  ;D
No shit for all that shit he talks about his followers,no one has showed up to help and at least 25+ different people have bashed him, mocked him, and declared him a joke, but no elfs to the rescue

whitewidow

« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2011, 05:33:46 AM »
this is where you are worng white widow,, your time is limited,, you will not remain among the cult for long,,you are on a list i keep telling you that,, i can be ok with you my elfs can talk to you ,, you are on a list a fallen angel list,, i give you names here,, specific names which are very easy to verify what happened to them or to relatives of theirs ,, and it was all natural causes....or hands of god...

you are a narcotics addict,, you seem to have no fear but as i told you you have no reason to wonder or ponder,, i tell you are on a list ,, a very short list,, your need to answer me doesnt wotn change the fact you are on a list,,

remember! when you get to the end...remember you will see the words fallen angel ,, those 2 words will be there right before you ,, wether you want to believe ,, dont want to believe ,, it doesnt matter,, you cant do anything about it when you go on the list you cant get off it,, i warned in the past fellas and they did not DID NOT listen ,, my elf palius came to me and complain specificaly about a corrupt moderator ,, the compplain kept coming fellas were crying their souls,, deals behind the scences were revealed and that moderator went on a fall angel list,, this was long ago...he just recently payed the price,,

you go and check what i say here ,, you are on that same list,,

and yes VICTOR MARTINEZ IS IN AMERICANA DUE TO A PHONE CALL MADE TO DC HOMELAND,, im trying to help him ,,

gh15 approved

List for what? proving you wrong?YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON A LIST. A FAR WORST LIST! YOU EVEN ADMITTED YOUR IN DANGER! YOU CANNOT EVEN EXPOSE YOUR INDETITY YOU ARE HATED SO MUCH!All I have done is break your balls here and there for fun. Yes People have Pmed me for gear and I have never sold any member anything I have referred them to open source boards. I have not ever sold to anybody when I became a moderator here. there is not one member who has bought anything from me. like I said I get a few PM's daily asking for gear but I always do the right thing and refer them to open source boards and good open source boards where they wont get ripped off and will find a good source but I dont pick their source and I dont have anything to do with any sales of AAS. Ron could check my PM's this is what I do refer to a open source board usually OLM and PM. If they find a source they are welcome to run it by me to see if they are legit. but most are big boys and can figure out what to do when they get on a good open source board. No steroids get sold by mods off this forum I make sure of that. you can send one of your elfs to try and PM me and see what I tell them if they ask me for gear.

screw your list! if I am on it you are after the wrong people as all I have done is a bunch of good! I just call you on your shit and that pisses you off! YES I AM FEARLESS! AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT! If you are helping somebody then that's fine by me. but do not try to act like you are some special magical man. for all we know you could be a women! or at least have long women hair and live in san diego and is named alex23 and his buddy nasser sharing this account. i am a mod on more than one boy and I know who you are! Nasser and alex23 working this account. id really watch it if I were you ! you are on the list of the fallen devil!

whitewidow

« Reply #615 on: November 10, 2011, 05:37:18 AM »

gh15 approved

BRO THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET! GET REAL!

whitewidow

« Reply #616 on: November 10, 2011, 05:46:25 AM »
Wether those calls were really made to homeland security it had no impact on what happened to victor. he would be in the same position. so realize gh15 you did nothing! Nothing! A BIG FAT NOTHING! how retarded do you think we are. oh its GH15 he can make a call and victor will get to stay in the usa till his next hearing what sense does this make? he wasnt going to get deported yesterday. you did nothing! he is not still here because of your big time calls you made to some fag homeland security. You dont make sense gh15! you did nothing!you big fairy angel. go bump some addelle you fairy angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #617 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:40 AM »
To him it ain't, this is the mafia and he is the Don, thats how big gh15 is ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: November 10, 2011, 06:01:53 AM »
To him it ain't, this is the mafia and he is the Don, thats how big gh15 is ::)

"THE GODFATHER OF HORMONES" !!  LOL  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #619 on: November 10, 2011, 06:03:24 AM »
Keep the pics coming, rotfl, ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: November 10, 2011, 06:05:54 AM »
Keep the pics coming, rotfl, ;D
I thought you`d appreciate that one!!  LOL  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #621 on: November 10, 2011, 06:06:32 AM »
Thread powered by Energizer.....lol!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #622 on: November 10, 2011, 06:29:33 AM »

i keep telling you here stories,, everythign i say happened,, those are not made up stories,, sometimes movies become reality friends,, i keep telling you that stay away from contact with me in this manner,, the list not everyone make you made it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #623 on: November 10, 2011, 07:07:28 AM »
Elf Pellius - the silence is deafening.

Aren't you going to jump in and stick up for gh23/Nasser?

Cmon elf

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #624 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »
i'm suprised he don't call em his christians