Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129905 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #250 on: October 05, 2010, 08:00:12 AM »

235 on the Incline Smith, what a beast.  :P

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2010, 12:08:16 PM »
Kiyoshi:

Great work on a great NATURAL build.  I too am natural and have been for the 18 years i've been training.

Can you give a little feedback on what you do in the offseason (when you're not competing) to stay lean.  Diet?  Cardio?

I've got a good natural build and would like to dieting down a little, but am afraid of losing too much muscle during the process.  Can you give me some keys?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
Kiyoshi.   Damn your conditioning is unbelievable!  Most guys here limit their minds to wht can be done without drugs. They have this problem of thinking that all humans must have the same genetic levels......assinine thought if u ask me!!   Paying your dues over the years takes time and most guys want results to fast so they jump into a bottle of test and then think thats the only way to do it.   The truth is they sold themselves short to early and cant go back.

Props for doing this drug free, man!!    Ill be visiting this thread more and will look over your blog to see whts going on.  Thanks for posting here. 8)

Thank you very much. I will be posting here more.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

235 on the Incline Smith, what a beast.  :P

Remember I dont put up th whole training session but this is my 4th set of a drop set of the same weight same reps. :)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »
Kiyoshi:

Great work on a great NATURAL build.  I too am natural and have been for the 18 years i've been training.

Can you give a little feedback on what you do in the offseason (when you're not competing) to stay lean.  Diet?  Cardio?

I've got a good natural build and would like to dieting down a little, but am afraid of losing too much muscle during the process.  Can you give me some keys?

My keys for you keep eating clean in the offseason but increase your P/C/F but make sure your doing the cardio. Also after you training the important thing to remember carbs before protein. Take in some fast acting carb such as Vitargo then the protein or take it together.

What I do is I drink 2 scoops of Vitargo with bcaa and then I get home and drink a shake right away.

Cardio is done 20 to 30 on the treadmill at 3.5 to 3.9 flat.

Hope this helps

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2010, 07:15:51 AM »
My keys for you keep eating clean in the offseason but increase your P/C/F but make sure your doing the cardio. Also after you training the important thing to remember carbs before protein. Take in some fast acting carb such as Vitargo then the protein or take it together.

What I do is I drink 2 scoops of Vitargo with bcaa and then I get home and drink a shake right away.

Cardio is done 20 to 30 on the treadmill at 3.5 to 3.9 flat.

Hope this helps

Thank you for the info and your time!  Good luck to you!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2010, 07:33:14 AM »

Remember I dont put up th whole training session but this is my 4th set of a drop set of the same weight same reps. :)

Haha, was just teasing you bro. ;) Obviously your physique speaks for itself. Put up some of your better lifts on youtube!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2010, 07:50:40 AM »
Alright Kiyoshi:

Just watched your benching video, and your legs looked awesome for a natty when you got off the bench.

What is your leg workout like? 

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: October 20, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »
Thank you for the info and your time!  Good luck to you!

Thank you very much!!! Anytime you have a question!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: October 20, 2010, 10:00:40 AM »
Alright Kiyoshi:

Just watched your benching video, and your legs looked awesome for a natty when you got off the bench.

What is your leg workout like? 

Thanks!!!! My leg workouts are prety crazy!!! I do a lot of volume with a lot of weight. Drop sets, pyrmarid sets, etc. Right now my legs are hit 3 times per week so bring in the conditioning and to dry them out. Its very hard especially since my cardio is done everyday.

example

leg extensions - 15 reps 7sets supersetted with Lying hack squat 15 reps 7sets ( this is done nonstop)

Smith machine squat - drop set 5reps,10reps,15reps,20reps. Thats one set. I complete 3 sets going heavier on the next 2 sets.

Reverse plea hack squat - drop set - 5reps, 10reps, 15reps, 20reps. 3sets

Walking lunges - no weight, superset with abductor machine

Again right now I'm getting ready for a competition so each session is different

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2010, 08:46:46 PM »
As of today it is 2 weeks til the INBA/PNBA Natural Universe and I am right on pace to be at my all time best. Take it one show at a time right now. Natural Universe is first. Nov 6th. Even though I'm feeling like crap on most days i"m very excited as each approaches. My workouts are still heavy but with a lot of volume.

Example Bentover rows 315lbs 10reps, drop set from there, 225 15reps, 135 20reps - 3sets

Corner rows 7 35lb plates supersetted with 100lb dumbell rows 15reps on each exercise 3 sets

Hammer strength rows - 2 -45plates on each side high pull superset with incline lying barbell rows - 15reps , 3 sets

Cable puldowns -7sets 5reps 120lbs

Cardio is 40min on the revolving stairmill in the early morning on an emtpty stomach and 40min stairmill again at night. On legs days its bike or treadmill.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »
As of today it is 2 weeks til the INBA/PNBA Natural Universe and I am right on pace to be at my all time best. Take it one show at a time right now. Natural Universe is first. Nov 6th. Even though I'm feeling like crap on most days i"m very excited as each approaches. My workouts are still heavy but with a lot of volume.

Example Bentover rows 315lbs 10reps, drop set from there, 225 15reps, 135 20reps - 3sets

Corner rows 7 35lb plates supersetted with 100lb dumbell rows 15reps on each exercise 3 sets

Hammer strength rows - 2 -45plates on each side high pull superset with incline lying barbell rows - 15reps , 3 sets

Cable puldowns -7sets 5reps 120lbs

Cardio is 40min on the revolving stairmill in the early morning on an emtpty stomach and 40min stairmill again at night. On legs days its bike or treadmill.

Id like to see your bentover row drop sets on video with the weights and reps above!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2010, 11:17:07 PM »
Thosre arent all THAT heavy.  I believe those numbers. I can do more, but hes thicker and rounder  (and shorter) than me, so it sort of jives.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2010, 06:16:06 AM »
Thosre arent all THAT heavy.  I believe those numbers. I can do more, but hes thicker and rounder  (and shorter) than me, so it sort of jives.

No you can't.   :'(

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2010, 08:00:49 AM »

;D Do it!!! Train hard!!!! I believe you can find it somewhere on youtube. Your right it's not that heavy but take in the case of reps and sets and 2weeks out from a show and keeping the form strict. Its heavy for me. Being 40 also  ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2010, 09:48:59 AM »
3 days out from the INBA/PNBA Natural Universe
This will be my last depletion workout for the week. Chest/bis and tris - Should last 45min at the most then 30min on the treadmill. First coat of protan went on last night. Sodium gets cut at noon today and carb is starts tomorrow. For the carb up process I will be using VitargoS2, brown rice,oats, rice crackers and japanese sweet potatos. That will be for thursday. Friday is a little different I just add in peanut butter on the rice crackers to add in the fats. My team did a trial run with peanut butter and rice crackers 3 weeks prior and it worked perfect. My body responded very well. This will be the same for friday all night into saturaday morning. I will also add in steak starting early friday morning and throught out the day. As some may not drop water, For me I drop water. I start dropping water tomorrow. Right now my mood is pretty good. Tired and really weak but this is where it becomes mental.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »
good luck,,,

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2010, 09:17:52 AM »
Won the INBA/PNBA Natural Universe this past weekend in Hollywood. Now onto the Natural Olympia.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2010, 11:33:59 AM »
CONGRATS!!!  ALL THAT HARD WORK PAYS OFF MY MAN!!

Just be glad I don't compete.  ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2010, 09:36:11 AM »
Just won the INBA/PNBA Natural Olympia, Top 3 at the Natural Olympia, Myself, Phillip Ricardo and Mike Waddington

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
Your physique is amazing.  Your legs have such great conditioning.

I would love to know what your natural cutting diet is like.

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »
Look Great man I will be in San Diego in December maybe I'll get a chance to to meet you.  Your legs are very impressive!  I am actually a native of mission bay its a great place to train and live.  I'm on the east coast and no disrespect but I'm not impressed buy the lack of intrest in the sport out here.  You seem very dedicated.  Keep it up.

lesaucer

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »
wow dude you look sickkk! up the dose and be Mr.olympia!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:25 PM »
wow dude you look sickkk! up the dose and be Mr.olympia!!!

Well consider I get tested every 2 to 3 months, urine and hair follicle testing. Wouldnt work!!!! ::)