Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17087 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2015, 07:29:16 PM »
He's a scam artist that charges 5K  for training/advice , he knows all the NPC  judges ,that's why all his clients ( even the one who looks like shit) place well in contests.

I'm very aware of what is up but when it comes to bikini it's very very much politics. This is where it term "you have to pay to play" can be used

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2015, 08:11:35 PM »
Wedding are the biggest waste of time and fuckinh money. They are super stressful. Your to worried about everyone else and the actual wedding last 5 mins and 15k is gone. When you could send 4k on a vacation for a week and live like a king.  

Thank you tho

I agree, but the girl dreams about that day since she was 6, Not sure if marrying a getbigger at the courthouse was her master plan.
I bet she would trade it all for the wedding gown, church, makeup and hair done, looking like a princess.

each to thier own, I prefer a church, guests and food/drinks. Whats 15k-30k to a getbigger anyway.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2015, 08:16:30 PM »
No way. Let's see I meet my wife in lJune. Soon that what almost 8 months.. We talked for  a little for a few weeks before we where official. Havnt been on match or pof since.  But I still get 5 match emails a day no matter how many unsubscribes or emails I sent to them... It's ridiculous

Well getbig im back on POF its been a few years but im ready to start smashing some hoes again, Im a bit rusty anyone have any good pick up lines or advice that seem to work out well?

You don't have to lie on getbig, everyone here is your friend. Not really

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2015, 08:18:59 PM »
You don't have to lie on getbig, everyone here is your friend. Not really

:o

Mike get the coffee cup.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2015, 08:27:14 PM »
I agree, but the girl dreams about that day since she was 6, Not sure if marrying a getbigger at the courthouse was her master plan.
I bet she would trade it all for the wedding gown, church, makeup and hair done, looking like a princess.

each to thier own, I prefer a church, guests and food/drinks. Whats 15k-30k to a getbigger anyway.

I know deep down it really is but I'd have to front the bill, which I do want to give to her but there is a time and place and it wasn't in the cards at that moment. She understand and that's why I love her.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2015, 08:28:14 PM »
:o

Mike get the coffee cup.

Haha I told her jokingly about what was being said on here and the coffee cup. The look on her face was well less then pleased

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2015, 08:29:30 PM »
Haha I told her jokingly about what was being said on here and the coffee cup. The look on her face was well less then pleased
Not the first time you've seen that less than pleased face, huh, "stud"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2015, 08:30:19 PM »

Smart girls don`t think like that.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »
I am quite sure you met her on POF.
Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie.
I know you will get divorced. Don't keep anything
Under your own name.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2015, 08:54:26 PM »
Smart girls don`t think like that.

All depends on what they are looking for, if they want a load guy then picking me would be a dumb idea. If she wants a guy that won't stray and is willing to work on a realationship then I'm the smart choice.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2015, 08:55:47 PM »
I am quite sure you met her on POF.
Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie.
I know you will get divorced. Don't keep anything
Under your own name.

Haha here is a funny faceted I've online dated for years and the women I ebd up dated I never meet online, funny how that works.  I guess not really as the one online as usually fucked up in some way or just looking to fuck

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2015, 08:57:57 PM »
Not the first time you've seen that less than pleased face, huh, "stud"?

I do what I can but deca and letro can fuck up your stuff!!!  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
All the best brother.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2015, 12:31:44 AM »

I'm pretty sure the fact I'm white is the reason I'm not in jail lol

Nah, if you are as big as f!ck, I think he didn't want to mess with you (out of respect)

;-)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2015, 09:25:22 AM »
Honestly...You sound like a real asshole...

epic_alien

« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2015, 09:36:09 AM »
Hey I'm it one thing to see someone doing 80 driving like there drunk because there texting and another at a stop light.

Are we all guilty of it sure we are, I don't make a habit of it
i don't like silly laws either. But this one isn't .This particular law is about keeping incionsiderate negligent drivers from disrespecting others lives out there because they can't stop staring at their phone while they drive. if i saw you at at stoplight checking your phone like a(little girl without a clue or plan in the world), id shake my head at you in disappointment.  And you would know what i meant, because its your actions, not mine that made me have to interact with you.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2015, 10:57:06 AM »
i don't like silly laws either. But this one isn't .This particular law is about keeping incionsiderate negligent drivers from disrespecting others lives out there because they can't stop staring at their phone while they drive. if i saw you at at stoplight checking your phone like a(little girl without a clue or plan in the world), id shake my head at you in disappointment.  And you would know what i meant, because its your actions, not mine that made me have to interact with you.

Would you lay on your horn and unroll your window at me and wave and point? Shaking your head or saying so thing under your breath in disappointment is a little better then being a huge dick

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2015, 10:59:11 AM »

sk0rp1o is rubbing off on you...

epic_alien

« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2015, 11:03:21 AM »
Would you lay on your horn and unroll your window at me and wave and point? Shaking your head or saying so thing under your breath in disappointment is a little better then being a huge dick

i agree, but you got to remember, he did that in reaction to you breaking the law. he was annoying yes, but then again so is your type(negligent), so you both cancel each other out

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2015, 11:04:25 AM »
i agree, but you got to remember, he did that in reaction to you breaking the law. he was annoying yes, but then again so is your type(negligent), so you both cancel each other out

get out of here you non-athlete/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »
Lost all respect for you. All 0.00000000000 ounces I had are all gone. Should have whooped his ass.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2015, 02:35:01 PM »
Lost all respect for you. All 0.00000000000 ounces I had are all gone. Should have whooped his ass.

That would not have been possible. Navy Mike has a bum leg from engaging in brutal war combat.
X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
That would not have been possible. Navy Mike has a bum leg from engaging in brutal war combat.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2015, 07:16:08 PM »

Haha you didn't know? American sniper was actually based on me.  ;D