Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234714 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5500 on: January 10, 2023, 11:20:29 AM »
The Committee™ would like to ask Rambone, Flexacon, Hulkotron (OIFM), The Scott, beakdoctor, and ballsac to monitor the forum and maintain this thread.

This is an informal request, with no repercussions or judgement if declined.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5501 on: January 10, 2023, 11:22:08 AM »
The Committee™ would like to ask Rambone, Flexacon, Hulkotron (OIFM), The Scott, beakdoctor, and ballsac to monitor the forum and maintain this thread.

This is an informal request, with no repercussions or judgement if declined.

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5502 on: January 10, 2023, 12:17:04 PM »
So 15 reps of squats is cardio....but not those above.  Gotcha.

I wrote this letter for your son....when its time, you can show it to him.

Dear _______

Back in January of 2023 your Dad was the focus of a brutal owning that caused him to rage out of control on the message board called GetBig.  I do not know if the board will still be around when you are shown this.  In the event it is not, the reason this brutal destruction of your dad's ego came after he posted a video of him doing 13 reps of a squat with (allegedly) 225lbs.  He labeled the video "225 x 15" or something to that effect.  Numerous attempts were made to find out what happened to the missing 2 reps.  There was speculation that your dad somehow lost them while making the video, that he didn't know how to count, or he was high from vaping.  We all concluded he was using 'Hankinsmath' which allows someone to count higher than actual numbers despite concrete evidence of the contrary.  Perhaps he will share with you those two reps on his death bed...something akin to saying "Rosebud" (a reference to an old movie..you should look it up).

I should digress.  I decided to post a video of me doing better, cleaner, and easier reps with the same weight and even added a message at the end for him.  Well, this was not as well received by your dad as I had hoped.  He went on a tirade on the message board and came up with all sorts of excuses of why he couldn't do it as well as challenging everyone to all sorts of nonsensical feats of "strength" (hopefully he told you about the times he rolled with the 'Strict Curl Nation').  No one accepted any of the challenges and this further enraged your dad. 

Ultimately we were instructed by court psychologists that it would be best to leave him alone lest he take out his rage on you or some other individuals (most likely female) that were dwelling in the house at the time.  Out of respect and concern for safety of all of you around him we did so.  The good thing is that he must have gotten the message and accepted the help of the psychologist and got himself on some meds because he gave a heartfelt message about leaving GetBig. 

We are sorry it escalated to that level....and hope this letter finds you in good health

Sincerely,

Krankenstein

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5503 on: January 13, 2023, 06:19:44 AM »
My thoughts are with her family. They must be all shook up.

:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5504 on: January 20, 2023, 06:11:02 PM »
Can you strict curl 160lbs?

I have no idea.  I don’t waste time on such stupidity.   Can you fold your laundry in 5 minutes ?   About the same level of importance overall to real life.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5505 on: January 20, 2023, 06:52:51 PM »
Indeed my good man.

I was "pre-stretching" her starfish a few weeks ago, and when i got the second to last bead in there, she turned and gave me that sad puppy dog face.

"Should i stop"?

With her lip quivering and the look of defeat and disdain on her face, she gave a half hearted "no, i love it".

It's moments like these that remind me how far i've come in life.

Women will do anything for Team Horse Cock.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5506 on: January 20, 2023, 10:51:19 PM »
Re: Idaho stabbings…..

wow kaylee's boyfriend looks worse than the alleged killer

guarantee they didn't meet on tinder

E

Kid must have a horse cock, he didn’t get her with those looks.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5507 on: January 25, 2023, 09:32:20 PM »
I really don't give two FNG S about curling.  I'd be more impressed if you knew how to work a curling iron for your birds nest you are hiding than this stupidity of a "strict curl"     "powerlift"   - LOL   - - bro - you bought a FNG powersuit to wear for a fng bicep curl.   Its hilarious and belly aching funny.   Look in the damn mirror for F sake.   A power suit for a bicep curl.   Hey if that is what you like awesome - you do you.   Its like wearing a FNG scuba suit into the backyard pool.   But whatever.   Curl On man.   

LOL, when you stop and think about it, it IS fucking hilarious. It's like wearing full Formula 1 racing regalia to go play Mario kart.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5508 on: January 26, 2023, 05:41:03 AM »
Hey Matt, does your mama tell you what to do? How does she feel about COVID vaccines and previous mask mandates? How did she respond when you played that video of you threatening the police? Have you asked her why your penis is so tiny? Did you get her permission to post obscene videos on my Facebook messenger? Was it her suggestion I post them on Getbig for you? -Just curious.
You didn't enjoy the videos of my great big cock?  ???
Even the Getbig threads I'm not interested in make me crack up  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5509 on: January 26, 2023, 05:44:30 AM »
"You've heard of Nasser Nights...now have a listen to Mirage Mornings with Bob...."

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5510 on: January 29, 2023, 12:29:05 AM »
Look all I know is that is a competitive strict curl and I am 3.5lbs off an elite Open class lift which would qualify me for the Arnold Classic next year in the 220lb weight class. I am also 45 years old and just lifted 6.5lbs over the current world record for my age group you guys can talk all the nonsense you want but I am strong as hell right now.
That's great!

Yeah you are all just a bunch of fags anyway I am done you guys can send each other gay shit all day have fun

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5511 on: January 29, 2023, 12:26:34 PM »
Its a good squat but that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs. Curling is upper body arms squats are lower body legs. I know 12 year old girls that can squat more than me I have crippling knee injuries but fuck no they can't strict curl 166.5lbs. Are you going to wear daisy dukes around town or a t shirt? Do you fight with your feet or your hands. Do you hug your girl with your arms or your legs? Which do you rest on the bar when you get a drink? Arms are better than legs. I don't give a fuck if you squat 600lbs that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5512 on: February 02, 2023, 02:59:20 AM »
Booty reminds me of Michael Jordan.  10-15 years ago, she was like MJ from the late 80's. They both played with bulls(/)players and relied heavily on their bodies to make a living and to live their dreams. MJ played hard D, skillfully dribbled a ball on the court, dunked on mens faces / gave facials... Booty played with hard D's, skillexyfully dribbled saliva on balls and on her tits in the bedroom, dunked her ass/puss on mens faces and cocks, received facials... They had no need to use their brains and be smart. It just didn't matter with those bodies of theirs.  Then as they got older they had to use their brains more and more to compensate for their aging bodies. Aging forced them to play the game differently. They had to adapt to stay relevant and in the game and they did. Booty now is like (sleeve of) Wizards Jordan. Smarter, can still finish guys off... but she's not as fit and athletic as she used to be, can't run around and dunk on any guy she wants, has lost that spring in her step, lost some wow factor...
It's sad. Back in their primes, they could and would take on a whole team of (big black) men by themselves. They'd constantly get swarmed by players, get double/triple teamed multiple times a night (and love every sweaty second of it)... Not anymore. Those glory (hole) days are over.

I was a big fan of both.. but since Booty won't let me play with her 2 basketballs.. she can go to hell (damn infidel!).

(in before BBBShmellz replies to my comment with "why are you so obsessed with bodily fluids?" for the 3rd time)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5513 on: February 03, 2023, 11:41:23 PM »

what happened to your dick root you bloated jam doughnut assholed slob?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5514 on: February 04, 2023, 06:42:23 AM »

Brian, you should get that thing to sit on top of you. From a distance it might actually look like you have a hare on your head.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5515 on: February 05, 2023, 12:49:08 PM »
I've seen it all my life and personally experienced it. Everyone is crazy about big juicy muscles. On tv as a kid, I'd see women lose their minds over muscular guys (Rick Rude...). When I was a 16-20+yo twink I'd see jacked guys get all the hot women in clubs. Half the bb pros admit they got into bodybuilding to get women and noticed jacked guys getting all the women. Let's not forget about "AnabolicHalo" who was obsessed with building 18" arms to "get all the girls". He knew.
When I'm on cycle, people stare at my muscles, I get eye-fucked by everyone... I've had a hot woman stare at my bod from a distance and then moan as she slowly walked by me in a narrow aisle in a shopping mall shop while I was beside my ex. I've had/seen a (clearly gay) man eyefuck my flexed arm holding a heavy grocery bag or three and follow me into a petfood aisle my ex was in, come up next to me pretending he was going to buy dog food and trying to find the courage to say something to me only to then walk away the second he realized the woman beside us was my partner. I've seen a woman in another grocery store who couldn't take her eyes off my bod. Every 8 seconds I looked up/over, there she was, still staring at me, checking me out. 90% of the time my ex used to squirt was around 10 seconds after I told her to feel my bicep(s) while fucking her...
"TheKetoKid" on here (who's jacked) had a woman get on a cardio machine right next to him in an empty gym and just stare at him while cardio-ing (the pussy was too scared to look at her and talk to her - even with all those artificial hormones in him and artificial muscles on him - but).. if he had just a hint of balls/manliness he could've banged her in the locker room or his/her place/car after a 20 second chat.. all thanks to his muscles.

Chicks still find me hot without the inflated muscles, but when I'm inflated and wearing a singlet.. Jesus.
I think if I ever got proper jacked/huge on hgh/slin I'd get this kinda reaction from everyone, everywhere I went

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5516 on: February 08, 2023, 12:09:47 AM »
I would expect someone with a Mensa certification/degree to hide their gay escapades better.

I do remember the writing was on the wall that GB was going to eventually infiltrate his life and he didn’t realize that it would happen because, as usual, he was willfully oblivious.

“Hankins hubris” will do down in GB history as what brought his enormous ego to his knees.

He didn’t ride off into the sunset and instead ran away with his tail between his legs as every lie was exposed and there was no doubt that everyone knew he was a fraud.

It’s hard to find any redeeming qualities in him, but if he took that cute dog from a shelter I respect him for doing that and something positive was learned about him from the Bhank leaks.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5517 on: February 08, 2023, 02:37:10 PM »
Looks like Jagware posers is where it's at boys

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5518 on: February 09, 2023, 02:54:07 PM »
I have been above 230 in the late afternoons the last week and I am over 225 this last week in the mornings when I wake up as well. I get plenty of likes on Facebook. I barely use instagram but whatever kind of telling you guys felt the need to stalk me there when I was gone a few days in addition to posting several pages about my hair and the typical fags posting fag shit. Than the weirdos attacking my fiancé and son. I did measure under my armpits as that was interesting as I had never done that before anyway it’s 46 relaxed and 47 flexed. I know I have been leaner but I am legit getting heavier.  Today at 228lbs at lunch time. Haters going to Hate

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5519 on: February 09, 2023, 03:19:28 PM »

This dude......

You guys followed me and harassed me family on Facebook.....so here is a most muscular for my haters. Lol

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5520 on: February 18, 2023, 10:34:04 AM »
What? It was was a 2000 328I that I had many years ago.

Traded it in for a Nissan 350Z. Then traded that in for a 2012 Dodge Challenger  R/T brand new. Then traded that in for a Jeep Patriot, brand new.

Now, I have a BMW 335I M series X-drive.

Sell the car. It's Florida, buy a tent and a sleeping bag, and live on the beach (also make up a nice sign that says "sleeping, not beached" so they don't roll you into the water).

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5521 on: February 20, 2023, 02:37:12 PM »
I have maybe one phone call a day on average
Sounds like backbreaking work.
he likely mans a gay chatline, his photo is alongside the number, hence the one call a day

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5522 on: February 22, 2023, 12:41:37 AM »
Re: do you "do what you love" ?

As long as i do what Rory loves, i'll be fine

It’s the only correct path.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5523 on: February 22, 2023, 07:58:45 AM »
Still being a fitness girl, and running Bostin's Synthol and peptide business, her recently on the left at 5' 3", #160ish -

https://www.instagram.com/apalumbo91/?hl=en .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee