Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
What a shock.  lol  Bunch of abusive, fascist tyrants. 

And you really should cite your source, unless you actually wrote this.

I wrote this as a result of reading multiple sources. I should probably have cited them...the list would be long. In the end this resulting post is mine. I guess when one only posts questions as opposed to statements, it can be confusing. My challenge to you is to do your own investigation...seriousl y...how your conclusions differ from mine might be really interesting. 
Thinning hair is a part of growing older, as long as youíre not a young man who cares?
I like stickless but I'll finish faster with a stick tranny.

Why?

This is something that is difficult for me to understand. But in the end, this is unimportant because whatever they choose has no affect on my life. This person clearly looks happier living as a female than they did when they were a male. Maybe it is a good example of why people should not try to be someone they don't want to be just to please others.

Chaos posted, "epic faggotry". Seems to me if all they wanted was to be gay, they could have done this without going through all that they did...both physically and mentally. He became they, became she. Why should anyone have a problem with this when it poses no threat.

Too bad all that estrogen can't reverse male pattern baldness. A woman's hair is her crowning glory. Wigs don't cut it. 
Getting tests and doing something about the results are not one and the same. See bhanks.

Exactly. Getting tests done doesnít mean SHIT! RIP John Meadows
If you have the money and a good doctor, I donít have a problem with it. At least heís not trying to hide it like everybody else. Iím more concerned with him not being able to say podcast.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by Royalty on Today at 04:52:56 PM »
« Last post by Royalty on Today at 04:39:11 PM »
His voice should be addressed first and foremost. Someone needs to see if his balls ever dropped.
« Last post by Royalty on Today at 04:17:15 PM »
▫️
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10