Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dubai, India for sure

Even more mythical than Xanadu, Zardoz , Shangri'la and Kamar Taj
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Trannies will soon be able to give birth
« Last post by IroNat on Today at 03:56:00 AM »
Why would doctors even waste time researching any experimenting with this sick twisted shit?

$$$$$$
"what would your life have been like if you never found out about bodybuilding drugs?"
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 19 years later - still unmatched ??
« Last post by IroNat on Today at 03:52:56 AM »
Ronnie looked good for a natty.
If the exodus keeps up, Texas will turn into Cali.

The libtards bring their stupidity with them.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Is Bill Gates Public Enemy #1?
« Last post by kreator on Today at 03:42:30 AM »
Any proof that someone's pulling Bill's little cock strings?

I'm not convinced about the Rothchilds and Rockafellers.  I mean, they've been around for centuries. The OG R's died a long time ago. Are you telling me their kids, grandkids, great grandkids... are all in on it? Not one of them (or their partners, or better yet - ex partners) have thought "no, this isn't right. These cunts are evil and need to be stopped" and spilled the beans? That must be some serious manchurian-candidate, isis-terrorist-like brainwashing they have going on. Perhaps they do.

Their kids and grandkids donít have an upbringing like normal people. They donít act or think like us. Their world is nothing like ours
Gossip & Opinions / Re: BIG GEORGE FOREMAN Ė Official Trailer
« Last post by GymnJuice on Today at 03:38:28 AM »
I think his comeback in his 40s was the most impressive of all time.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Last post by gib on Today at 03:36:58 AM »
Didn't gib dump almost 100% of his BTC after the 2017 bull run? And then he bought back in again when the price was lower? I say he was smart to do that.

Yes, I did (early 2018 from memory). And I got a lot of shit for it at the time, being called a scammer and traitor etc. The whole story is documented in the thread somewhere but basically, yes I did sell (timing was not "perfect" but from memory 5x or so up on my initial investment). My reason for selling was not that I didn't believe in BTC or all it stood for, but that I felt it was the bursting of a short term bubble. I then rebought in close to the bottom again, and have been holding ever since. I did not cash in again during the last peak at 64K. Imagine doing that a second time around. I posted a few pages back that I now have over 50 BTCs and a smaller amount of ETH (I need to check but I think around 10-15 ETH) and then a tiny amount of alt shrapnel (as in 1/10th of 1% of my total crypto).

In case anyone is wondering why I can't provide he exact amount, is basically because my physical access device is stored remotely, and when I buy (as I am still nibbling away at BTC), I send right away to that wallet address.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: BIG GEORGE FOREMAN Ė Official Trailer
« Last post by G_Thang on Today at 03:34:43 AM »
Looks great.

I feel as of today, his story was better than Ali's.

FOH man!

Foreman grill and named all of his kids "George" but overall the standard boxing story, poverty, WC, fall from grace, and the phoenix. 

The movie looks good but they should have had Forest Whitaker direct it.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Last post by gib on Today at 03:29:01 AM »
"Surely you can't be naive enough to think who or whatever Satoshi Nakmoto was didn't have other wallets they sold BTC out of at some point."

Its not a matter of how the sats were later sold. Its the fact that every sat was produced and available to anyone to produce via mining. There was not a single sat pre-mined given to founders (unlike eth and almost all scam alts).

"Ironically banning centralized exchanges from staking ETH actually helps it towards more decentralization."

Not sure about that, as it does not chance the centralized (and increasingly centralized) nature of Eth,
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10