Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Does. (Looks) really play a factor to that extent? (Bumstead has a receding hairline just like Marcello has) ..his girl is pretty hot so he canít be that ugly Ö. But I donít know quite honestly if ď looks ď are a factor in Classic (itís not like heís Johnny Fuller or Benny Poda lol!) Ö..

He's on Propecia now an had a hair transplant in Turkey (together with Ian Vaillere)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 7 weeks out
« Last post by ChristopherA on Today at 10:20:47 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking
You look exactly the same as when you joined this forum if not worse. Your fantasy of being a bodybuilder at 45 is a pipe dream
Letting Bunstead compete at 240lbs is nonsense hell the entire premise  of different weight caps for different heights is nonsense fuck classic

You wish you were 240
Gossip & Opinions / Re: What Got You Into Bodybuilding?
« Last post by King Shizzo on Today at 10:18:36 AM »
Exactly. See, you can beat a dog and it's going to do one of two things....it's going to roll over and die or it's going to bite you and attack you. And I'm the type of person...uh... who's the type of dog that....that...uh... Alright, say I'm a dog. I know I'm not really a dog but pretend. Let me start over. I'm a cat. Pretend I'm a cat----

Directot: Cut!
Gossip & Opinions / Re: What Got You Into Bodybuilding?
« Last post by Megalodon on Today at 10:16:49 AM »
It all started the first time somebody called me ďJew boyĒ. Not being Jewish, I took great offense to this. I rode off on my rusty-fendered bike shouting, ďIíll show you Catholics that youíre the ones who are no good!Ē

Exactly. See, you can beat a dog and it's going to do one of two things....it's going to roll over and die or it's going to bite you and attack you. And I'm the type of person...uh... who's the type of dog that....that...uh... Alright, say I'm a dog. I know I'm not really a dog but pretend. Let me start over. I'm a cat. Pretend I'm a cat----

Directot: Cut!
« Last post by SF1900 on Today at 10:15:58 AM »
On stage and off stage both count. I dont want to cut down to a shredded 205lbs and enter classic. I know I can get shredded I have been shredded. I am working on adding muscle. It takes sometime and cutting down is the worst thing I could do to obtain my actual goals. My bulking bodyfat is lean enough I am going to keep bulking

When you compete in bodybuilding, the only thing that matters is ON the stage. And you compete, therefore, thatís what really matters. When was the last time a judge cared about what a competitor looked like off stage?

MM put in the work and earned a pro card. Youíre just all talk.
Does. (Looks) really play a factor to that extent? (Bumstead has a receding hairline just like Marcello has) ..his girl is pretty hot so he canít be that ugly Ö. But I donít know quite honestly if ď looks ď are a factor in Classic (itís not like heís Johnny Fuller or Benny Poda lol!) Ö..
« Last post by joswift on Today at 10:12:16 AM »

this time next year you will still be 225lbs of shit,water and undigested food
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10