Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48568 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2006, 11:29:11 AM »
Condoning conformity inconsistent with your own beliefs is sad, dude. 

That's true.  But maybe what Bob does is not inconsistent with his own beliefs.  Maybe he believes that bodybuilders are stupid meatheads who deserve to get exploited, and that smart people will find ways to exploit them?
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2006, 11:40:51 AM »

I think it is great the way all the supporters of Lee encourage him to do more and more outlandish, wait, I mean, encourage him to be so "outspoken".

One could almost wonder if they actually aren't supporters but have the popcorn at the ready waiting to see what Lee gets himself into next.   ::)

;D

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2006, 11:41:54 AM »
Aside from your use of the word "retarded" - which many could find horribly offensive - I gotta toss in two cents here.

Not "everybody" is a company man.  There are many in this world who shoot people straight- whether it be their boss, their client, etc.  You don't HAVE to kiss ass and take it in the can to keep your check.  If the person giving you money is so unreasonable that you are sacrificing your integrity, a man with dignity will refuse the order.  Not EVERYBODY will cave in when asked to do something they personally disagree with.  Often, if your value is high, that timid boss (scared to say the things himself) will just find another yes-man to do it and you can continue your job description.

In other words, you don't have to kiss ass to be successful in this world.  You just have to show decency, present value, and be honest.  If people don't like it, that's their loss, since YOU are the one bringing value to their equation.  Condoning conformity inconsistent with your own beliefs is sad, dude.  At the end of the day you look in the mirror and you don't see a man, you see a...

You don't have to be a kiss ass, but you better respect the hand that feeds you or you will be begging for food or developing $300 websites to make ends meat.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2006, 11:54:19 AM »
The funniest thing about the whole thing is that everyone else is the one complaining and keeping this issue going.  Lee is done with it and doesn't care.  Chic comes on here consistently to keep this going and to make sure everyone knows that Lee is dunb and screwed the IFBB and MD and Twonlabs and whatever.  But, he has not one thing to do with any of it yet it has effected him the worst.  He comes on here to make sure people don't forget what Lee and how much it has hurt his BB career.  Well I gotta tell you the guy who it should effect the most is OVER IT ALREADY. It is s done dealthat Lee has lived with and is moving on.  Instead of crying and feeling bad he sounds fine and has new sponsors and traveling around the world doing seminars.  Jeez, for a washed up, no IFBB affiliated BB, with no sponsors and no future he is doing better than 95% of every IFBB pro out there including Chic.  I don't know when the last time CHic was hired to do a seminar outside the U.S. but it would be nice to hear how our resident Pro is taking advantage these days of his pretigious BB title.

I think most of you need to just forget about Lee.  It is making you lose sleep.  He is over it, he is moved on to allot better pastures and is having fun.  Sure doens't sound like a bad thing to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
You don't have to be a kiss ass, but you better respect the hand that feeds you or you will be begging for food or developing $300 websites to make ends meat.

rocco911, you only post on topics which bash anything PDI, priest, or me.  Nice pattern there. I call gimmick.

Anyway, yes, I do need to treat my fellow man with decency in order to stay in business, but I don't have to tell lies or publicly take positions I disagree with.  If a client asked me to back them on something, and I disagreed with the position, I'd refuse the request, simple as that. Since I deliver them so much web design/business consulting value for $300, I feel job security is never an issue.  Most companies want more than $300 for a down payment.

And I don't know if you're familiar with how the web design biz works, but I sell a few websites each week, I have very fast design efficiency, and I have zero overhead.  It's a pretty decent business model. No begging for food here.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »
And I don't know if you're familiar with how the web design biz works, but I  sell a few websites each week, I have very fast design efficiency, and I have zero overhead. have a wife who brings home a steady paycheck.

fixed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2006, 12:05:01 PM »
nah, wifey has the health insurance covered, but FL teacher money is awful.  After everything it's like $1200 every two weeks take home.  Sad. Can't live off that much.  I wish her ass would take care of me though.  I've completely lost my tan since starting the baby all day/work all night deal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »
I haven't touched the xbox in like 6 months.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2006, 12:09:35 PM »
nah, wifey has the health insurance covered, but FL teacher money is awful.  After everything it's like $1200 every two weeks take home.  Sad. Can't live off that much.  I wish her ass would take care of me though.  I've completely lost my tan since starting the baby all day/work all night deal.

Well, when you add that to the $900/month you bring in from doing websites, the two of you should be living "ghetto fabulous".   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 02, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »
yes, nicest trailer on the block!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #335 on: December 02, 2006, 12:25:45 PM »

hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaha!

At least Lee's contract was honored to the end!!

How much notice did Lee give that he was dropping out of that show after HE signed a contract?

booo fuckin hooo bitch!!   

;D

flownage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 02, 2006, 12:47:39 PM »

flownage

This is her third post in this thread, and she almost never posts on G&O.

Lee must have wronged her in real life or something!  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #337 on: December 02, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »

This is her third post in this thread, and she almost never posts on G&O.

Lee must have wronged her in real life or something!  ;D

Maybe he wouldn't pm her any nudes of himself?  ;D

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: December 02, 2006, 01:37:08 PM »
The funniest thing about the whole thing is that everyone else is the one complaining and keeping this issue going.  Lee is done with it and doesn't care.  Chic comes on here consistently to keep this going and to make sure everyone knows that Lee is dunb and screwed the IFBB and MD and Twonlabs and whatever.  But, he has not one thing to do with any of it yet it has effected him the worst.  He comes on here to make sure people don't forget what Lee and how much it has hurt his BB career.  Well I gotta tell you the guy who it should effect the most is OVER IT ALREADY. It is s done dealthat Lee has lived with and is moving on.  Instead of crying and feeling bad he sounds fine and has new sponsors and traveling around the world doing seminars.  Jeez, for a washed up, no IFBB affiliated BB, with no sponsors and no future he is doing better than 95% of every IFBB pro out there including Chic.  I don't know when the last time CHic was hired to do a seminar outside the U.S. but it would be nice to hear how our resident Pro is taking advantage these days of his pretigious BB title.

I think most of you need to just forget about Lee.  It is making you lose sleep.  He is over it, he is moved on to allot better pastures and is having fun.  Sure doens't sound like a bad thing to me.

What drugs are you taking?  Priest has nothing.  He lives in an apartment for christ sakes...puff, puff, pass dude.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: December 02, 2006, 01:41:33 PM »
rocco911, you only post on topics which bash anything PDI, priest, or me.  Nice pattern there. I call gimmick.

Anyway, yes, I do need to treat my fellow man with decency in order to stay in business, but I don't have to tell lies or publicly take positions I disagree with.  If a client asked me to back them on something, and I disagreed with the position, I'd refuse the request, simple as that. Since I deliver them so much web design/business consulting value for $300, I feel job security is never an issue.  Most companies want more than $300 for a down payment.

And I don't know if you're familiar with how the web design biz works, but I sell a few websites each week, I have very fast design efficiency, and I have zero overhead.  It's a pretty decent business model. No begging for food here.

No gimmic.  Just plain speak.  Priest speaks from his ass.  I know him personnally.  I live here in Austin unlike most of you.  We see the shit he pulls all the time.  He stabs friend in the back and lies about anything and everything. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 02, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
I live here in Austin unlike most of you. 

You know of alex jones?

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: December 02, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »
You know of alex jones?

Why don't you ask Lee about screwing all us NPC athletes here in Texas by promoting/advertising a contest and the dropping it while many of us were spending money to prepare?   This is how he repay fans!  I have never taken anything away from his physique, but his sense of morality and business ethics are not worthy of loyality.  Second, Wayne screwed Lee over more than any other pro...so why the big change?  Lee walked around this gym calling Wayne every name in the book and saying that he was nothing more than a cheat, lier, etc.  So help me understand why I should support either one of them.  I don't know you at all, but you seem to have a love for the sport and I respect that.  I too have a love for this sport and don't always agree with the things that happen, but I don't think we should idolize some like Lee after all the idotic things he has done of late; we won't even get into his past abuse of woman.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 02, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
You know of alex jones?
my brother lived in Austin for a few years and is a huge Alex Jones fan.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: December 02, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »
You know of alex jones?

You talking about the DJ who love Arnold?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 02, 2006, 02:07:37 PM »
I live here in Austin unlike most of you.   

So you're a fag then?

(for those of you who don't know, Austin is reputed to have the highest concentration of queers west of South Beach and east of San Francisco.)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 02, 2006, 02:09:29 PM »

So you're a fag then?

(for those of you who don't know, Austin is reputed to have the highest concentration of queers west of South Beach and east of San Francisco.)
yeah but you could say the same thing about any city with a HUGE college campus, the University of Texas is a giant school that probably has 70,000 students at least.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: December 02, 2006, 02:30:29 PM »

So you're a fag then?

Ask your mom.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 02, 2006, 02:53:33 PM »
Ask your mom.

Good comeback.  ::)

This poor kid's both gay and witless.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: December 02, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
Good comeback.  ::)

This poor kid's both gay and witless.

Plent of whit, just know time for a little skunk like yourself.  Shouldn't hate the playa just the game, bitch.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: December 02, 2006, 03:54:45 PM »
  I enjoy his antics.    (and you guys feeding him  ;) )

watch the skunk cracks   >:(

Your postcunt is finally at 1 flower :)