Author Topic: Minimum amount of carbs to eat on a bulk?  (Read 37818 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Minimum amount of carbs to eat on a bulk?
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »
dennis at 24...

dennis at 21

l

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2011, 11:47:50 PM »
BREAKING NEWS:

You can eat almost any fucking thing you want and still look decent if you are on a boatload of drugs and a bucket of Growth Hormone 5 X a day.

Details when you get fat at 11:00
Tren test and 40iu of gh a week is what OP is on.
i agree with your posts about clean food, but on the said drugs you are not gonna get too far on clean food.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »
Tren test and 40iu of gh a week is what OP is on.
i agree with your posts about clean food, but on the said drugs you are not gonna get too far on clean food.

Well,I eat my share of junk carbs but I`m not on GH,so I can`t allow myself to get too pussified in the gym or at the table.

I like to train balls to the wall and eat clean for the most part..............for the most part!!

Ate like shit for the last 3 years and had to lose 8 inches on my waist this year since April.............. (long story) but never again.

Whatever you do,train with a passion,and like a demon,don`t just eat like shit and up the dosage.....that`s what`s fucking up the sport.   :'(

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2011, 06:38:07 AM »
I would train like a pussy too if I was injecting a lot of shit. why work hard if you don't need it!  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »
dennis at 24...

dennis at 21

this is all hgh pictures,, denis was build on hgh ,,the way you look into hgh physiqe is from the wasit to delts and not from delts to waist,,you gto from the buttom to the tom ,, if fella has tight yet large physiqe as in lots of surface on the torso ...as in his 30 inch waist look lik 33 inch waist...as in 3 dimentional look to the torse that is created due to SEPERATION of muscle and not only due to bodyfat...then this fella is on hgh and consistant usage of hgh ,, denis was always hgh,,the 90s physiqe is based on hgh ,,hgh volumize you from within ,, you can be same weight as someone who is not on hgh and same bodyfat! yet look almost double the volume and surface of muscule on the frame ,, as in the 120 lb whore will have harder time to wrap her legs around you or arms around you when you fuck her as in ....she will always look at you with few blinkings and with the  nauty smile that within minutes will turn into he puling you to bed room saying she is horny ....you wont know the reason but the reson is hgh running through the veins my friend ,, it make the male hold volume that female find very attractive since it is LEAN volume and chizeled volume ,,, you hold some water yes but the quality of the physiqe is out of this world,, as in lean ,, seperated and thick if use  right aas with it

gh15 approved
fallen angel