Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80942 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2012, 07:09:48 PM »
Oj was acquitted, so Zimmerman should be also.
I dont like twinks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2012, 07:19:23 PM »
Oj was acquitted, so Zimmerman should be also.

If zimmerbiscuit can get a jury of the dead kid's peers he may just walk. If the jury as an average IQ of more than 37 he may have problems.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2012, 07:48:00 PM »
LOL!  zimmerpig has more mug shots and booking photos than I do.
a

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
This all seems highly politically motivated, which regardless of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence, leaves me a little unnerved.  If the political machine wants to get you, it will.

Exactly.  Special Prosecutor and DOJ involved tells the whole story.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: 2nd degree murder = Zimmerman
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2012, 08:41:53 PM »
All dog and pony show to keep the blacks settled down, he'll testify he was attacked and feared for his life....he walks when this is over.

And much like the OJ deal, expect a wrongful death civil suit from the kids parents. ;)
So, was the reason why they couldn't find him was because he was busy digging up Johnny Cochran for one last hurrah?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
George Zimmerman's arrest brings relief to community (And isn't that the important thing?)
WGN-AM / The Orlando Sentinel ^ | April 11, 2012 | Walter Pacheco, Martin E. Comas, and David Breen
Posted on April 11, 2012 11:32:42 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

SANFORD — After weeks of demanding justice in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, reaction across Central Florida to George Zimmerman's second-degree murder charge shows measured relief.

"I think it's justice being served," Sanford's Allen Chapel AME Church Pastor Valarie Houston said. "All the protesting and all the marching, all the tears and lost nights of sleep, it's all been worthwhile."

Houston held a prayer service at the church that was attended by several dozen people after Special Prosecutor Angela Corey's decision to charge Zimmerman. Worshippers rose to sing "Glory, Glory Hallelujah" after walking into the church.

Minister R. White, in his opening prayer, thanked God and asked blessings for the Zimmerman family "on this victorious day."

The Goldsboro neighborhood church has been a focal point for protesters and others who have expressed their concerns about the handling of the case by the Sanford Police Department.

On Monday, the Dream Defenders, a coalition of college students from across Florida marched from Daytona Beach to the church to demand the arrest of Zimmerman. They later blocked the entrance to the Sanford Police Department, forcing officials to temporarily close the building to the public....

(Excerpt) Read more at wgnradio.com ...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2012, 11:02:20 PM »
Legally the guy didnt do anything wrong but can you imagine how many shootings there would be in the UK on a Friday and Saturday night if guns were legal  ;D There'd be 10 people getting shot in every town outside pubs/clubs

good... Darwinism at its finest

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »
He wouldn`t be there if it weren`t for the rabble rousers and the biased media playing into it for ratings giving credence to various baboons in spite of the evidence and facts.
And...let's not answer the question asked, but blather on about one you want to talk about, and throw in some racist makings just to seal the deal. You have the makings of a Senator Claghorn, TA.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2012, 11:55:31 PM »
Looks like he's dropped a few lbs. That will sway some of the jurists, who might be on the fence, fat-wise. Shrewd.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2012, 12:20:38 AM »
And...let's not answer the question asked, but blather on about one you want to talk about, and throw in some racist makings just to seal the deal. You have the makings of a Senator Claghorn, TA.
Repeat the question.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »
You have the makings of a Senator Claghorn, TA.

Very few here except fans of the Radio Golden Age will know about Kenny Delmar and the Senator Claghorn character he created for the Fred Allen show...however befitting it may be.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2012, 02:07:52 AM »

Is that a feat, tommy?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2012, 02:30:34 AM »
Is that a feat, tommy?
tommy holds the title belt in IHOP parking lot MMA. Be respectful.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
Hahahahaha yes! Upon waking up at 6am this morning the first thinig I heard on the radio alarm is "Mark Zimmerman is to be charged with second degree murder."

I was like hahahahaha up yours you fat coward bitch, hope you get fuked in the ass by a fat black dude with aids on your first night in the pen oh brother. Give it 2 mins before he shaves that stupid chinstrap beard off once he gets in the slammer lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »
Hahahahaha yes! Upon waking up at 6am this morning the first thinig I heard on the radio alarm is "Mark Zimmerman is to be charged with second degree murder."

I was like hahahahaha up yours you fat coward bitch, hope you get fuked in the ass by a fat black dude with aids on your first night in the pen oh brother. Give it 2 mins before he shaves that stupid chinstrap beard off once he gets in the slammer lol
I'm guessing you're not too concerned that some cell mate will tattoo tits on his back, then? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2012, 05:23:05 AM »
 ;D. I think I may donayte to the legal defense fund. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2012, 05:38:39 AM »
Another white man put in jail to assuage white guilt.
Mexican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2012, 05:46:45 AM »
;D. I think I may donayte to the legal defense fund. 

zimmerman is an angry man.  he acted irresponsibly to ignite a fight which he lost to a minor.  He voted for Obama.  His actions are keeping obama's poor performance off the airwaves.

Finally, his actions are fueing a huge anti-gun movement now.

Yes, root for him.  He's hurting gun rights and helping obama get elected.  Super! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2012, 05:52:51 AM »
 ;D. One less vote for obama in florida.   Agreed! 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: BREAKING: George ZImmerman to be charged
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2012, 05:56:30 AM »

Too much of a grey area. I got in a lot of fights growing up and if i was an American, i would have probably been shot 100 times over. People aren't responsible enough to use weapons in a generalistic sense. As is proven with this case. Zimmerman has zero injuries and what he should have done if shit really did hit the fan. Is pulled the gun, if still no response from the Trayvon kid then incapicate him with a shot to the kneecap. Zimmerman is just a cowardly retard running around with a weapon and that's dangerous.

This is extremely foolish.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2012, 05:58:52 AM »
;D. One less vote for obama in florida.   Agreed!  

seriously, obama could not write a better supporter than zimmerman.

first, obama got to solidify his minirity vote with "if i had a son, he'd look like trayvon", then quickly get out of the way.  Romney had no such statement.

Let's see what this story is dishing from the news - economy sucks, romney is the winner.  Gee, that helps Obama.  He is now winning 61% to 38% over Romney on INTRADE.  World gamlers who put their $ where their mouth is believe obama will wreck him.

Obama couldn't get a foothold on anti-gun legisltation with F&F, but THIS?  This is great for him and his anti-gun sidekick Bloomberg.  You don't have to ban the guns if you can just ban people using them ;)  

So yes, Zimmerman is helping obama in these and probably other ways too.  Nobody cares about $4 gas - not msnbc and not hannity either dude.  They all want to shout about some non-existent race riots lol... it's a few dozen loud people screaming "honkey!" and Hannity can replay that shit for a month.  Listen, that shit is stupid and so small it's unbelievable.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2012, 06:01:12 AM »
Just ask Dr. Chimp

He knows everything

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2012, 06:06:11 AM »

Too much of a grey area. I got in a lot of fights growing up and if i was an American, i would have probably been shot 100 times over. People aren't responsible enough to use weapons in a generalistic sense. As is proven with this case. Zimmerman has zero injuries and what he should have done if shit really did hit the fan. Is pulled the gun, if still no response from the Trayvon kid then incapicate him with a shot to the kneecap. Zimmerman is just a cowardly retard running around with a weapon and that's dangerous.

it's tricky.  people really can use this 'stand your ground' to shoot anyone they want, and get away with it.  I spent an hour at the range last night, chatting with the NRA instructor, and he is a lifetime gun enthusiast... but he agreed the law is pretty much wide open.  You don't have to retreat.  You don't have to de-escalate.  You just have to feel scared, and shoot to kill.

it's a GREAT law for defending yourself.  But you have to be careful someone else - someone on meds in perpetual panic mode who is militant and paranoid, etc - doesn't view YOU as a threat and shoot your ass with no de-escalation.

THAT is what ppl forget.  Some bald dude with crazy eyes.... eyeballing you as you walk your dog.  You say "fuck is your problem man?"  and he can literally shoot you in the head - and just tell the police you came at him and he feared for his life.   It's really that serious.  

SO while I love carrying and have for almost 15 years now... this law is something that people can use to shoot on a whim, no matter their instabilities.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2012, 06:16:31 AM »
Exactly.  Special Prosecutor and DOJ involved tells the whole story.

I'm not even arguing whether the guy is guilty or innocent. I have a personal opinion on this case, as many of you do.   Anybody who has read this thread or others on this topic know where I stand.  

My problem is with politicians who have no idea what happened, sticking their noses in this situation because they want to gain some political capital.  Lets face facts, Zimmerman is not going to get a fair trial, which he as an American citizen is entitled to.   The political forces that want to make sure he is convicted will do everything in their power to make sure he is found guilty so they can appease their constituency.  Meanwhile, politicians continue in their corruption unabated and unchallenged while the masses are distracted by what in the greater scheme of things is a trivial issue.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2012, 06:20:35 AM »
mike bloomberg waited exactly 10 minutes after the announcement - to hold his own press conference to announce his nationwide stand-your-ground legislation mission.

getbiggers said the actions of their hero zimmerman wouldn't cause an erosion of gun rights.  Wrong.

Prosecutors will charge anythign now.  Police will look at every legal shoot as a murder.  Jurors will be bloodthirsty "this is for Trayvon!"

Zimmerman has been terrible for smart, legal gun carrying americans who don't do dumb shit like run into darkness after an unkonwn threat when police are 3 minutes away.  They're donating to him and saying he's "winning" when in reality, he is hurting their gun rights in a big way.  At this point, they are starting to see it, but it's hard to backtrack from their original positions.