Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1237074 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5475 on: September 08, 2022, 10:31:02 PM »
Bhanky, how many selfies do you take daily?

We have all seen your selfie ring light.

One might as why does a 44 year old unemployed man need a selfie ring light plus background curtains.

I feel like this is your morning routine

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5476 on: September 13, 2022, 01:38:06 PM »
Honestly, i thought about that for a split second. I remember reading some of your stories and It crossed my mind- just one timing this guy.

I was in a real good Donnybrook a few years ago in KW.  Me and a buddy of mine vs. 4 dudes. My bud saw one of these guys pinch the ass of a 12 to 14 year old girl. She was dressed like a fucking stripper but still obviously a young teenager. And my bud called the guy a scumbag. Turns out the guy was the old man of the three other dudes, who were all in their 20's.... so it was 4 on 2. My face got mangled that night but it ended with me choking one of the kids unconscious.  Just before he went completely limp I let up on his carotoid and told him to look at me. When his eyes opened I spit right between his eyes then finsished choking him unconscious.  (The fucker smashed me across the face with a beer bottle 3 or 4 times ar the outset of the fight before i got him in a fireman's cradle and dropped him on his fucking head.)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5478 on: September 23, 2022, 04:13:00 PM »
The most explosive bodybuilding feud ever IMO 

T

balzac

• Getbig IV

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5481 on: November 17, 2022, 05:15:33 AM »
I knew I recognized those eyes -

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5482 on: November 27, 2022, 01:43:11 PM »
STFU you simple minded, in-bred, luna-cephalic mongoloid.   You thrive on being argumentative regardless of the company or subject. It is apparent that making a statement that requires the least bit of thought from you engenders unbridled STOOOOPID in you follow by hilarious histrionics telling the world you wet yourself, shit your ego and are leaving.  Again. 

I dub thee the Incredible Sulk.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5483 on: November 28, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^

I made it to this thread!  Thank you!  ;D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5484 on: December 02, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »
I almost choked to death on those damn liver pills many years ago from taking 4 at a time. I had to bang my abdomen against the sink, until I could spit them up. I tried to drink more water to wash them down and the water came out of my nose.

It would have been a warrior's death

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5485 on: December 06, 2022, 02:54:47 PM »
No man gives a sh1t what a woman says or thinks. We just pretend to listen cause we want to fvck.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5486 on: December 10, 2022, 07:17:46 AM »
Twas the Night before Curlmas
and all through the thread,
Not a hand was not trembling
Not a hair on the head

One man was nestled, all snug on his pot;
Pringles and orange roughy, should have been not.
And the maid with her uppers; and the knees, bone one bone,
Knew when Clegg Claus came, a Curler'd be prone;

When out near the test bottles, there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to my screen to see what was the matter.
Cramping and shaking, dehydration and squirts,
I tore to the thread to see "God, now what hurts?"

But there was no new selfie, no new lie to be told,
He LIED near his Gatorade, with sheets all afold,
A new Curl Tshirt all sullied, covered in dread,
Ring light revealing, Bhanks shit the bed.

"Now, Wes! now, Joswift! now IroNat and webstar!
On, Flexacon! on, Krankenstein! on, Crusher and Walter!
To the top of the pool table! His back's off the wall!
Now squirt away! shart away! shit blood away all!"

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5487 on: December 16, 2022, 08:42:00 PM »
I don't want to be the guy to quote himself but this is worthy... and, of course, for posterity....

Knowing Bhank you can just imagine how his day went when he fought Clegg.

I imagine Bhank driving to the venue. At the time he probably brought his girlfriend along to show her what a badass he is. If he had a girlfriend it was probably some  kittyhawk tweaker queen- young, dum and full of cum. On their way to the fight the conversation went like this:

Hankins- I got a real fish here. This Clegg guy is nothing. Can't wait to stomp this guy.

Girl- I don't know... Brian  have you done this before? didn't you loose your last fight?

Hankins- what the fuck are you talking about!!?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is today! Now! Besides I didn't lose. I just wasn't able to stand up before the referee counted to 10.  I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than ever! Just watch babe.

Girl- OK... Im just worried is all. Are you sure you're in your best shape? You just threw up on yourself a few minutes ago. Im gonna have to shampoo the car seats. Maybe all that adderall upset your stomach?

Hankins- Nonsense.  Adderall doesn't upset my stomach. Its just acid reflux from peach cobbler and jersey mikes. Just shut up already and quit your worrying.  You're distracting me. It's easy to get lost on the way to these contests.

An hour later...

Girl- Brian can you hear me? Brian? How many fingers am I holding up? Maybe some smelling salts or more adderall will help wake you up.you still don't look so good. Are you sure you're OK? That fat guy can really fight.

Hankins- what. Huh. What happened? Whens the fight?

Girl- it's over babe. They stopped it. You were losing really bad.

Hankins- Bullshit. Liar! Do you want me to dent your ficking skull bitch! I didn't lose! Why doesn't Clegg just post a picture of himself if he won? I'm stronger and leaner.

Girl- oh Brian. I think the damage is worse than you think. You're not making any sense. Why would he post a picture? He beat you unconscious.

Hankins- ill show you what unconscious is! (Rains 50 punches down on the poor girl) Im undefeated bitch. I got the police reports to prove it. Ask my last girlfriend.  Her head is still caved in. You bitches never learn. I can't be faded!

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5488 on: January 09, 2023, 01:34:54 PM »
deadpool 2023

:D

I had Bam in last years dead pool. He really let me down. Hopefully he tries harder this year

classic get big

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5489 on: January 09, 2023, 01:41:56 PM »
Thread is useless when posts like the below are omitted:

I’d rough ride the shitpipes of those three bottled blonde Waffle House last-call whores so bad those homosexual men cluttering up the photo would go home and blow their mentally handicapped uncles.

You can smell the vinegar scent of those gutter slut’s bargain bin Dollar Store douche kit from here.

I`d splash a map of Hawaii all over a prime Mercedes Khanis face.

We are now considering appointing members (nh) to be the official gatekeepers of this thread.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5490 on: January 09, 2023, 06:25:10 PM »
I`m honored to have made this thread once again.

My thanks G.A. !!  :)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5491 on: January 09, 2023, 06:50:56 PM »
This thread should be a sticky. So many great posts haven't made it on here probably because it's a pain trying to find the thread.

Either way I have it bookmarked now and I am ready to bump the hell out of it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5492 on: January 09, 2023, 06:56:04 PM »
This thread should be a sticky. So many great posts haven't made it on here probably because it's a pain trying to find the thread.

99% of this stuff is side splitting!  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5493 on: January 09, 2023, 07:14:31 PM »
I`d splash a map of Hawaii all over a prime Mercedes Khanis face. ;D

Legit lol!

We need all the hanky photoshops in here. For posterity.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5494 on: January 09, 2023, 08:52:36 PM »
Background: Poster bhanks (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=106117) was challenged by poster webstar (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=23174 ) on the former’s claim of completing a set of 15 reps of squats with a 225-lb barbell.  To support the claim, bhanks posted the video below (Exhibit A) that appears to show only 13 reps:

An investigative team led by myself was charged with looking into this discrepancy, and are now prepared to report our conclusions.

Methods: the evidence (Exhibit A) was investigated extensively, and interviews were conducted with various stakeholders in the matter.

Conclusions: Firstly, the investigation concludes the video evidence clearly shows only 13 of the claimed 15 reps.  All evident reps were counted despite concerns from some stakeholders on the depth of the eccentric phase.  The video creator’s concern over their history of vaping and claims of lateral compartment knee arthrosis as confounders were deemed immaterial to the investigation. 

Secondly, the investigation concludes that the video creator knowingly titled the video incorrectly (“225x15”) in a vainglorious attempt to support their claim, assuming no one would watch the whole video.  However, the video garnered immediate concern from stakeholders due to its overall length of one minute, four seconds suggesting an unusually fast cadence of reps while allowing for time to start and stop the recording aparatus (the video creator must do this themself since they are a friendless loser) and time to unrack and rerack the weight.

Thirdly, all stakeholders were in agreement that a bodyweight squat for 13 reps is, quote, “embarrasingly weak” given the video creator’s history of steroid abuse and claimed duration of and commitment to serious training.

This matter is now closed.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5495 on: January 10, 2023, 02:59:59 AM »
Probation not parole my mistake and again not convicted of anything getbig keeps accusing me off

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5496 on: January 10, 2023, 05:40:45 AM »
I don't want to be the guy to quote himself but this is worthy... and, of course, for posterity....

I was crying laughing this was so damn funny. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5497 on: January 10, 2023, 09:40:36 AM »
Quoting yourself in this thread is grounds for investigation and potential disciplinary action (nh).

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5498 on: January 10, 2023, 09:48:41 AM »
Quoting yourself in this thread is grounds for investigation and potential disciplinary action (nh).

I could be wrong, but I believe you have to be a doctor to receive an exemption for self-quoteage. Grape will just need to see your diploma though.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5499 on: January 10, 2023, 11:09:24 AM »

Well depending upon who the quote is about (e.g., Mercedes Khani) it probably is kinda-sorta "sticky".

Sorry.  Just had to write that one... ;D