Author Topic: Madonna,61,says never been with a small dick, is good on her knees & shares stds  (Read 29010 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Mid late 80’s

They were in the same decade as Madonna, and no Madonna was/is not attractive, like onemorerep said it’s her being a slut that fucked everything that got her that appeal

Damn, Kelly Preston. :P  Natural beauty.

pamith

• Getbig V
True beauty never dies

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Kelly Preston

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Preston still looks good for her age.

booty

• Getbig V
But still doesn’t make her attractive or pretty, Madonna is slut, that was her appeal, nothing more

Shue, Connelly, Preston, all attractive and very pretty in the looks department, I’ll choose them any time
She looked pretty in like a virgin. That was the only time. I think once she lost body fat and hardened up she looked less attractive. She had a good body but it actually made her face less attractive.

che

• Getbig V
She looked pretty in like a virgin. That was the only time. I think once she lost body fat and hardened up she looked less attractive. She had a good body but it actually made her face less attractive.
Booty , have you ever been with a small dick ?

booty

• Getbig V
Booty , have you ever been with a small dick ?
Haha  ;D Yes I have

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Hahahhhahahah...

That man probably has a tiny dick. Hung like a light switch!

"1"

che

• Getbig V
Haha  ;D Yes I have
I'm sorry

[ Invalid YouTube link ]&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'm sorry

You motherfuckers are dropping "teh funny" today.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
I'm sorry

lol, I forgot I even made this.Had a good laugh rewatching it.Thanks

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
is it true Rocco Siffredi fucked her or just a rumor?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I found her to be such a natural beauty. This is who I imagined most men wanted to marry and have children with. There are levels to this shit and I think this is an example of a beautiful woman. Madonna was nowhere near beautiful or pretty. Madonna had good body at one point, given all the demanding exercise her various world tours would put her through as well as her trainers. What Madonna also had was that "freak" factor.

Look most prostitutes aren't beautiful or pretty. Most have good bodies and say the right things that get many men to divorce themselves from the contents of their wallets. Madonna had similar appeal to many men. No one would want to marry her or truly date her. But would some men want to claim that they fucked her properly? Of course. Much like Dennis Rodman. That dude is ugly from where I stand, but the fact that he is a freak, had money, had a lot of attitude that was noticeable on the court, was tall and had a rather large penis, all made him a worthy fuck to many women, including Madonna.

"1"

Her in The Rocketeer was th hottest woman I’ve ever seen.

BTW, I didn’t realize you were as old as I’m guessing you are now by your previous statement. Keep up the good work.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Madonna got on the anavar and it was all downhill.

booty

• Getbig V
Madonna has over done the filler in her face. I imagine she is trying to look how she did when her face was full of baby fat hence like a virgin days. It looks hideous. Less is always more when it comes to Botox, fillers and makeup.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Madonna has over done the filler in her face. I imagine she is trying to look how she did when her face was full of baby fat hence like a virgin days. It looks hideous. Less is always more when it comes to Botox, fillers and makeup.

Would you scissor with Madonna?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Ewwwwwww...I just threw up. A lot. Thanks, brother.  Ugh...I cannot abide Madonna.  Such a disgusting creature.  Booty, if I recall correctly is far more a classic beauty while Madonna is just a...well, a slut.

Nobody really likes a slut.

And lest you think otherwise, I am not trying to caucasional knight Booty. She is too young for me and too far away.  The accent would be tempting, I must admit.  I am quite the sucker for women with Aussie, British, Scottish and Irish accents.  I know, I know...What a maroon am I!

Later, brother!

booty

• Getbig V
Ewwwwwww...I just threw up. A lot. Thanks, brother.  Ugh...I cannot abide Madonna.  Such a disgusting creature.  Booty, if I recall correctly is far more a classic beauty while Madonna is just a...well, a slut.

Nobody really likes a slut.

And lest you think otherwise, I am not trying to caucasional knight Booty. She is too young for me and too far away.  The accent would be tempting, I must admit.  I am quite the sucker for women with Aussie, British, Scottish and Irish accents.  I know, I know...What a maroon am I!

Later, brother!
Thank you The Scott. I hope all is well with you.

booty

• Getbig V
No I would rather watch paint dry.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Preston was the legit beauty. If i had seen her in person in her prime( like she looked in Twins) I‘d have developed a crush on her. No doubt about it. Gorgeous.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
No I would rather watch paint dry.

Along the same lines, if you could scissor with any woman in history, who would be at the top of your scissor list?

booty

• Getbig V
Along the same lines, if you could scissor with any woman in history, who would be at the top of your scissor list?
Theres nobody. I admire women such as Sophia Loren but I would rather have a conversation. I think scissoring is a pointless thing to do and not sexy at all.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Theres nobody. I admire women such as Sophia Loren but I would rather have a conversation. I think scissoring is a pointless thing to do and not sexy at all.

What about sharing an 18 inch, black dildo whilst in scissor position?  Who would top that list?