Author Topic: Lunatic kills 12 at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Colorado  (Read 106073 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: LUNATIC OPENS FIRE AT BATMAN PREMIER IN DENVER
« Reply #675 on: July 22, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »
have you ever lived oustide the USA it just see you cant grasp that their other ways...

Completely understandable, I believe there are other ways that can work.  We do enjoy it our way though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #676 on: July 22, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »

i get your point kind of... but making guns legal means sick twisted people have more access to it.... its not the law abiding people having guns thats the problem.... have you ever lived oustide the USA it just see you cant grasp that their other ways...
True, there are other ways, no dig, but a co-worker of mine is friends with Jamaicans. One of the Jamaicans had said that effing someone up with a machete, is not rare there (Jamaica).
Also, in my area we have a lot of people from Central America, assaulting someone (killing them or maiming them is no problem to some---the criminals, or ones who feel wronged).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #677 on: July 22, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »
Maybe each and everyone should have to do a Personality Assesment and some tests before even being allowed to get a Firearm, seems like it's too easy to get one in the United States of Amerigo Vespucci.

To see that you have a stable mind and are not deranged.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: July 22, 2012, 05:26:35 PM »
Lets just call it for what it was.  Lack of security.  How can a guy go in and out of a security exit without anyone noticing?  If you had metal detectors at the front entrance, and people covering the emergency exits, this nerd wouldn't have been able to do shit.  Maybe it takes a wakeup call to tighten shit up.

Who is going to care even if he is noticed going outside the security exit?   It's when he comes back in with all the gear and weapons is when people should care, but at that stage people are focused on the movie screen and not the emergency exit. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #679 on: July 22, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
True, there are other ways, no dig, but a co-worker of mine is friends with Jamaicans. One of the Jamaicans had said that effing someone up with a machete, is not rare there (Jamaica).
Also, in my area we have a lot of people from Central America, assaulting someone (killing them or maiming them is no problem to some---the criminals, or ones who feel wronged).

yup machete there are also lot of guns in back jamaica...
difference is a machete is a farming tool used as a weapon.... different to a gun which is a killing machine made FOR killing.. and openly accessible .. IMO too many people in the world for guns to be just readily availible for sle like that....
thankfully london isn't like that... but again it comes down to difference of culture....  do you have a gun?
choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #680 on: July 22, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
Maybe each and everyone should have to do a Personality Assesment and some tests before even being allowed to get a Firearm, seems like it's too easy to get one in the United States of Amerigo Vespucci.

Yes, I'm sure criminals will line up for that. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: July 22, 2012, 08:49:23 PM »
yup machete there are also lot of guns in back jamaica...
difference is a machete is a farming tool used as a weapon.... different to a gun which is a killing machine made FOR killing.. and openly accessible .. IMO too many people in the world for guns to be just readily availible for sle like that....
thankfully london isn't like that... but again it comes down to difference of culture....  do you have a gun?
Ever seen the movie (on DVD now) City of God? In the special features section, they are talking with the head of Rio's police, they show rows and rows of confisgated guns (like you are looking at the scene in the Matrix), he police chief says that when the US has a problem with drugs they went into another country, he said he has a problem with all the AMerican guns, and he'd like to go to the US to stop it.

No, I don't have a gun, been looking into getting a shotgun, Mak25 has given me suggestions. My folks grew up in a rural area and were around guns---rifles and shotguns. Primarily for hunting a protection.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: July 22, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »

Watch the show "Lock and Load". it's on Showtime.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #683 on: July 22, 2012, 10:43:41 PM »
i dont get it, this dude is just a pure product of what happen to people who watch too much crap like these batman movies for decades.

He just identified himself with the joker character, ''some people just want to see the world burn''  ::) well looks like he took it a bit more seriously than most viewers.

Only degenerates watch these movies, they re all the same kind of losers, both killer and murdered people.

ONe thing for sure is true, parents bringing babies and young children out during the witching hour can't be mentally stable. In every city I've ever been at, the only people out during the witching hours are the crazy's.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Photo of Batman movie killer released
« Reply #684 on: July 23, 2012, 12:14:28 AM »
EYES TOO FAR APART OR TOO CLOSE IN SPELL TROUBLE,,,

That's the exact reason why Urijah Faber lost his UFC fight on Saturday.  Creepy close set eyes of his. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: July 23, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
Ever seen the movie (on DVD now) City of God? In the special features section, they are talking with the head of Rio's police, they show rows and rows of confisgated guns (like you are looking at the scene in the Matrix), he police chief says that when the US has a problem with drugs they went into another country, he said he has a problem with all the AMerican guns, and he'd like to go to the US to stop it.

No, I don't have a gun, been looking into getting a shotgun, Mak25 has given me suggestions. My folks grew up in a rural area and were around guns---rifles and shotguns. Primarily for hunting a protection.

Why don't you already own a gun (if you don't mind me asking)
choice is an illusion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #686 on: July 23, 2012, 05:05:41 AM »
'Dark Knight' Suspect Had An NIH Grant Given To 'Outstanding Neuroscientists'

Erin Fuchs|Jul. 22, 2012, 8:34 AM|15,571|20

More information is emerging about James Holmes, the quiet 24-year-old allegedly behind Friday's deadly shooting rampage at a Colorado screening of the latest Batman movie.

Holmes, a doctoral student at the University of Colorado at Denver, had won a neuroscience training grant from the National Institutes of Health, a university spokeswoman said early Sunday.

The grant was awarded to just six students at the school.

"The focus on the program is training outstanding neuroscientists who will make significant contributions to neurobiology," the school said.

Holmes decided to leave the school of his own accord in June, giving the university no reason for leaving the program, the spokeswoman said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/james-holmes-nih-grant-2012-7#ixzz21RkfX717

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: July 23, 2012, 05:06:56 AM »
Why don't you already own a gun (if you don't mind me asking)
Never got around to it, wasn't that pressing,but for due to my work, and the ever increasing amount of criminal minded folk I believe it's time to get one.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: July 23, 2012, 05:49:51 AM »
I see ...what a downward spiral ...  Thing is over here the magoruty of guys who have pieces are petty thieves no point robbing with a gun for small change when there us a chance to be caught 5 yrs and a year for each round...dude with a gun is either selling white or brown or keeps it for beef ... In America virtually anyone can own a gun ... That's deep
choice is an illusion

io856

« Reply #689 on: July 23, 2012, 05:50:07 AM »
We are humans and we fuck up alllll the time. There are plenty of people who are really dumb, irrational and angry who don't have criminal records. The majority of people are irrational and act out of character at times. We are not always in control think about belief in religion, gambling and ways people do really stupid things. Giving people access to guns whom will use on the basis of emotion rather than law enforcement is absolutely crazy. Legalize crystal meth while you are at it. Put it on your supermarket shelves so people can access it while they are in a manic state or in a somber.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: July 23, 2012, 06:01:58 AM »
We are humans and we fuck up alllll the time. There are plenty of people who are really dumb, irrational and angry who don't have criminal records. The majority of people are irrational and act out of character at times. We are not always in control think about belief in religion, gambling and ways people do really stupid things. Giving people access to guns whom will use on the basis of emotion rather than law enforcement is absolutely crazy. Legalize crystal meth while you are at it. Put it on your supermarket shelves so people can access it while they are in a manic state or in a somber.
This
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #691 on: July 23, 2012, 06:02:22 AM »
Never got around to it, wasn't that pressing,but for due to my work, and the ever increasing amount of criminal minded folk I believe it's time to get one.

hahaha, white guys on here are so paranoid.  i, too, have never owned a gun, use to go hunting, as a kid, in LA but that was it.  Anyway, I was just living there with the high body count, as of late, and had no problems with the killers and thugs.  I guess it's just my "G" for getbiggers.

being real for a moment, you know the guys, who are strapped, as they say, aren't really a problem, if you're nose is clean and are out just for the ladies.  it's the clowns going postal in a grocery store parking over a woman, losing their jobs or a theater batman, who are more dangerous.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #692 on: July 23, 2012, 06:09:13 AM »
Police shoot at Genuflect and some Mohicans

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #693 on: July 23, 2012, 06:10:45 AM »
Police shoot at Genuflect and some civilians

German Shep. of Peace

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #694 on: July 23, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
Police shoot at Genuflect and some Mohicans

::)

Tasing little 90 lb fleeing girls isn't enough, so america's finest is capping  b e a n e r babies now.  are you sure that footage isn't from a third world shit hole?  

yeah, she was already in the office, so she was a menace to society.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #695 on: July 23, 2012, 07:03:46 AM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: July 23, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »

;D
some of what he says kinda make sense....
it wont change that is very true... because it cant
choice is an illusion

io856

« Reply #697 on: July 23, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »
;D
some of what he says kinda make sense....
it wont change that is very true... because it cant
I agree he makes a lot of sense but let's not forget that it's a messed up situation to be in... Why take pride in something so destructive...? I'm not saying he does but several posters here certainly are.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #698 on: July 23, 2012, 07:16:56 AM »
RIP  :-[

io856