Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by Never1AShow on Today at 04:15:56 AM »
This is not a lie. This is true. You claimed you never did a Bodybuilding show before and just decided to go to a show three days out. But you were dieting for weeks you had posing trunks an a black backdrop for progress pictures and this was proven on professional muscle. It was the same thing.

Normally I like just being a wiseass or asshole on here, but I clearly remember posting something offering in good faith advice and encouragement, specifically saying to stay out of the sauna because you can rebound and end up looking flat and terrible.  I didn't want someone making a mistake I'd made and could help avoid.  I remember feeling somewhat duped after it came out that he was pretending inexperience.
NOTICE OF SALE

Some or all of the assets of MusclePharm Corporation a maker of nutritional and sport supplements, will be sold to the highest qualified bidder at: 7251 Amigo Street, Suite 210, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Sale Date: Thursday, December 15 at 1:00pm PST

Sale is due to defaults on certain notes.

To qualify as a bidder or to participate via teleconference please email mfroschauer@sherwoodpartners.com or call 310.295.2130 by December 13
Is Nick really calling someone out for not having a work ethic? Same guy that got his dick sucked by another dude  because he wanted to take a short cut.

huh? ???
Is Nick really calling someone out for not having a work ethic? Same guy that got his dick sucked by another dude  because he wanted to take a short cut.
« Last post by JackTheRipper on Today at 04:03:32 AM »
I havenít lied about anything you guys spending all days twisting my words and making shit up about me doesnít change that
Youīre bald & you got your ass kicked...

FACT
Gossip & Opinions / Re: More Plates More Dates Has NO IDEA How to Workout
« Last post by IroNat on Today at 04:02:41 AM »
Derek seems not to know much about training.

Telander is into Oly liftng.
« Last post by Flexacon on Today at 04:02:13 AM »
I havenít lied about anything you guys spending all days twisting my words and making shit up about me doesnít change that

And you spend all day responding

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Clit Eastwood
« Last post by JackTheRipper on Today at 04:01:46 AM »
« Last post by bhank on Today at 03:49:00 AM »
Says The Biggest Liar posting on Getbig

Gossip & Opinions / Re: RIP Kirstie Alley
« Last post by loco on Today at 03:45:26 AM »
Theyíre saying to get checked at 40 now. My sisterís best friend got married and her husband that was only 32 was diagnosed with colon cancer and passed. The food we eat today and the chemicals has increased chances of colon cancer.

She likely didnít get tested cause Scientology basically teaches cancer is some type of weird trauma from an emotion.

Interesting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10