Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged  (Read 301806 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged
« Reply #2250 on: December 26, 2007, 09:18:19 PM »
Nasser needs to address the following:

1)why he competed for several years after his peak looking like shit
2)why he injected oil in his delts & arms, making him look like a circus clown
3)why he sells his used posing trunks to naive people like big bobs
4)why he can't bench 225lb anymore than 15reps
5)why he got kicked out of San Diego Golds gym

I'm guessing some of Nasser's gay fan club (big bobs) will attempt to answer these
questions with some BS (ala Nasser) to cover up for their beloved idol.

You need ask bigbob this questions he is Nasser`s rep on this board.
You my add 5 more questions so bigbob can give us the top 10 answers.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2251 on: December 26, 2007, 09:23:29 PM »
You need ask bigbob this questions he is Nasser`s rep on this board.
You my add 5 more questions so bigbob can give us the top 10 answers.

Biceps I have one question for you - why don't you give Nasser his due respect since you never placed near Nasser in any competition?  ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2252 on: December 26, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »
Biceps I have one question for you - why don't you give Nasser his due respect since you never placed near Nasser in any competition?  ::)

I'm sure we'll all give him much more respect once we get proper answers to the questions. Oh yeah.. I forgot. You'd rather not answer them. truth is too painful...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: December 26, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
I'm sure we'll all give him much more respect once we get proper answers to the questions. Oh yeah.. I forgot. You'd rather not answer them. truth is too painful...

For starters they are stupid questions, not worth answering.  The answers to the questions are also already posted elsewhere in this thread, except for #5, which I dont know and dont really care about either.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2254 on: December 26, 2007, 10:46:50 PM »
For starters they are stupid questions, not worth answering.  The answers to the questions are also already posted elsewhere in this thread, except for #5, which I dont know and dont really care about either.

Epic "avoiding the truth"  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2255 on: December 26, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »
Epic "avoiding the truth"  :-\

Epic beating a dead horse by repeating "questions" that were already answered in a desperate and continuous attempt to discredit Nasser even when proven wrong :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2256 on: December 26, 2007, 11:27:08 PM »
Epic beating a dead horse by repeating "questions" that were already answered in a desperate and continuous attempt to discredit Nasser even when proven wrong :)

why did he get kicked out of golds anyway

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2257 on: December 26, 2007, 11:40:21 PM »
Nasser and bigbobs are gangsters. can i join team nasser?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: December 26, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »
Nasser and bigbobs are gangsters. can i join team nasser?

No Nasser fan needs permission to join - so if you are a fan then just identify yourself somewhere in your profile like your avatar or signature that you're in Team Nasser; and reply when you can to the pumpkinheads here; and occasionally start your own pro-Nasser threads.  Be prepared to be hated on though (by pumpkinheads and some moderators), I made one earlier this evening and it got deleted.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2259 on: December 26, 2007, 11:50:26 PM »
Ill overwhelm the "pumpkinhead" homos who deny nasser. ANd if they refuse nasser ill buttfuck their wife.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: December 27, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »
why did he get kicked out of golds anyway

I did some research, and here are the findings:

Nasser was NEVER kicked out of Gold's Gym San Diego.  The rumour started in 1997 (TEN YEARS AGO!) when Nasser choked a drug dealer by the name Jeff at the gym in public!  Nasser has the tendency to clear things up and take trash out.  This dealer was a former business partner of Milos.  Milos can be contacted to confirm the identify of that individual, as he also had a falling out with him about money.  This Jeff dude was a pretty big guy and weighed about 290 lbs yet still was no match for Huge Nasser. 

For about 6 months nonstop this Jeff guy would stare not only at Nasser but his Black training partner at the time Ricky.  Each time Nasser would finish a set Jeff was staring at him, and once he even intentionally bumped into Nasser but Nasser patiently held back and didn't do anything.   Next time the guy threw toilet paper in Nasser's face and said "he was just playing."  Once again when Nasser walked by Jeff the guy SCREAMED loud that it actually startled Nasser.  When Nasser asked if he directed that at him he goes, "No, not this time, but I will tell you next time if that's the case."  Obviously Nasser didnt like that answer, so he just grabbed the guy at this throat with a FIRM grip so Jeff thought he was dying!  Nasser then released the grip, turned away, walked two steps, turned around again and grabbed the guy by the throat once again just with his left hand and was stern with him, basically saying that he's had enough of his provocations and warned him to stop. 

Nasser actually did Jeff a favour here because Nasser's training partner Ricky was saying he would have done much worse to Jeff if this continued.  Everyone there knows Ricky is for real and is not someone to mess with...he's about 270 lbs, Black, shaved head but with a long pony tail from the top, and has at least 40 tattoos on his body.

This story can be corroborated by Brad, the co-owner of that gym, who witnessed the incident.  Brad used to be a submariner, and on occasion drinks beer with Nasser.  The other owner of the gym, "Rick" used to be a national competitor and was with the military in Korea before...and is also a good friend of Nasser's.  To this day and always Nasser can go and train at that gym whenever he wants and he does not have to pay any membership or drop-in fees.

About 7 years ago this gym was renamed "World Gym" at Pacific Beach.  It's a pretty hardcore gym with all kinds of guys working out there, including some pretty dangerous people like Ricky. 

So "Dearth" you obviously have been talking out of your ass about your accusation of Nasser being kicked out of Gold's in San Diego.  Jeff was the guy who made this story up about Nasser being kicked out.  Nasser moved in the summer of 1998 and did not go to that gym for a few years, which helped Jeff's false rumour.  Also, this Jeff guy apologized to Nasser and shook his hand in March 2005.  Dearth, YOU should also take Jeff's lead and apologize to Nasser.

Since Nasser is known to post phone numbers to corroborate the truth of his stories, I'm going to follow his footsteps too, so any pumpkinheads who dont believe the above can feel free to call Worlds Gym at 858-272-3400 to confirm it.   ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2261 on: December 27, 2007, 01:37:57 AM »

Nasser was NEVER kicked out of Gold's Gym San Diego.  The rumour started in 1997 (TEN YEARS AGO!) when Nasser choked a drug dealer by the name Jeff at the gym in public!  Nasser has the tendency to clear things up and take trash out.  This dealer was a former business partner of Milos.  Milos can be contacted to confirm the identify of that individual, as he also had a falling out with him about money.  This Jeff dude was a pretty big guy and weighed about 290 lbs yet still was no match for Huge Nasser. 

For about 6 months nonstop this Jeff guy would stare not only at Nasser but his Black training partner at the time Ricky.  Each time Nasser would finish a set Jeff was staring at him, and once he even intentionally bumped into Nasser but Nasser patiently held back and didn't do anything.   Next time the guy threw toilet paper in Nasser's face and said "he was just playing."  Once again when Nasser walked by Jeff the guy SCREAMED loud that it actually startled Nasser.  When Nasser asked if he directed that at him he goes, "No, not this time, but I will tell you next time if that's the case."  Obviously Nasser didnt like that answer, so he just grabbed the guy at this throat with a FIRM grip so Jeff thought he was dying!  Nasser then released the grip, turned away, walked two steps, turned around again and grabbed the guy by the throat once again just with his left hand and was stern with him, basically saying that he's had enough of his provocations and warned him to stop. 

Nasser actually did Jeff a favour here because Nasser's training partner Ricky was saying he would have done much worse to Jeff if this continued.  Everyone there knows Ricky is for real and is not someone to mess with...he's about 270 lbs, Black, shaved head but with a long pony tail from the top, and has at least 40 tattoos on his body.

This story can be corroborated by Brad, the co-owner of that gym, who witnessed the incident.  Brad used to be a submariner, and on occasion drinks beer with Nasser.  The other owner of the gym, "Rick" used to be a national competitor and was with the military in Korea before...and is also a good friend of Nasser's.  To this day and always Nasser can go and train at that gym whenever he wants and he does not have to pay any membership or drop-in fees.

About 7 years ago this gym was renamed "World Gym" at Pacific Beach.  It's a pretty hardcore gym with all kinds of guys working out there, including some pretty dangerous people like Ricky. 

So "Dearth" you obviously have been talking out of your ass about your accusation of Nasser being kicked out of Gold's in San Diego.  Jeff was the guy who made this story up about Nasser being kicked out.  Nasser moved in the summer of 1998 and did not go to that gym for a few years, which helped Jeff's false rumour.  Also, this Jeff guy apologized to Nasser and shook his hand in March 2005.  Dearth, YOU should also take Jeff's lead and apologize to Nasser.

Since Nasser is known to post phone numbers to corroborate the truth of his stories, I'm going to follow his footsteps too, so any pumpkinheads who dont believe the above can feel free to call Worlds Gym at 858-272-3400 to confirm it.   ;D

LOL this sotry is awesome. Especially the highlighted

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: December 27, 2007, 05:10:05 AM »

Great story bigbobs...Nasser is the man, i'm starting to admire his patience with this tory.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #2263 on: December 27, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

You have no sens of humor that all.

First of all I do agree that Nasser was a great bb and a hard working person, he should be (by my point of view) at least one time Mr.O  (specially when Milos was helping him). He worked very hard and he deserves respect for that.  I don't judge people by color, raise or religion.  You need to admit that his post was hilarious. And would be even  funnier if he would not mention Dexter and Kamali`s name on his post.

Now back to the humor, 
Because you like to investigate you should be the new "underwear police" and investigate if that  was a skidmark on the underwear or maybe was pro tan.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: December 27, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
You have no sens of humor that all.

First of all I do agree that Nasser was a great bb and a hard working person, he should be (by my point of view) at least one time Mr.O  (specially when Milos was helping him). He worked very hard and he deserves respect for that.  I don't judge people by color, raise or religion.  You need to admit that his post was hilarious. And would be even  funnier if he would not mention Dexter and Kamali`s name on his post.

Now back to the humor, 
Because you like to investigate you should be the new "underwear police" and investigate if that  was a skidmark on the underwear or maybe was pro tan.

Biceps, I do have a "sens" of humor, it's just that when I read "jokes" in broken English I don't really get what you're trying to say or "joke" about, such as your last paragraph of this post  ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2265 on: December 27, 2007, 03:18:26 PM »

I don't know what caused me more euphoria.. Nasser's patience and machoism, or the owning of the lying pumpkinhead.

I wonder what kinds of beer Nasser prefers? Bob, can you shed light on this? Him being such a huge man and all, I'm gonna guess stout or ale.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2266 on: December 27, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Word on the street has it that the man "they" call Nasser is "training for the UFC". I bet he takes all the belts from ALL the weight classes in less than 6 months.

Word on the street has it that Nasser is also a closeted fagot.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #2267 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:59 PM »
Fantastic story
Thank you BigBobs for posting
Nasser is a gentle giant-but when pushed to the limits he will push back, HARD
Awake a sleeping bee and he will come at you with the force of a lion.
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2268 on: December 28, 2007, 12:21:06 PM »
bet you that Nasser has an IQ over 120.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2269 on: December 28, 2007, 03:23:54 PM »
Is Bluto still leading you dopes?
E

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2270 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08:06 AM »
Happy New Year, team! 2008 is the year of TEAM NASSER!!!  8)
Great story btw bigbobs!
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2271 on: January 04, 2008, 03:51:15 AM »
May this thread never die!
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty, the Wizard of Truth!
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2272 on: January 05, 2008, 08:06:36 AM »
When will Nasser's forum be online?

http://hugenasserelsonbaty.com/asknasser.html
Team Nasser!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth