Author Topic: .  (Read 54325 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
Kind of sucks that you have to be a slave to that type of food (YOUR lifestyle), or so you think.  :D
slave? my organic food is the BEST I can get around these parts and I feel like a million bucks. You can keep your starchy carbs. No thank you, Sir.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2013, 11:53:39 AM »
at least x factor can back his shit up with pics

and so can sev

I would love to say that physique I show in the photos isnt hard to attain. But Jesus Christ the work is getting to be too much. I go to the gym 12 times a week. When I travel I continue this pace as well. The result is great but it's just not sustainable.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2013, 11:54:32 AM »
at least x factor can back his shit up with pics

and so can sev
I already tried that route and it didn`t work.  Sorry.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »
I would love to say that physique I show in the photos isnt hard to attain. But Jesus Christ the work is getting to be too much. I go to the gym 12 times a week. When I travel I continue this pace as well. The result is great but it's just not sustainable.

exactly

the only reason ta is posting five year old pics is because he looks nothing like that now

he is preaching from the shadows and his words are empty without proof
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2013, 11:55:48 AM »
doesnt look like 6% ,no offence.
none taken..this was the whole point .. I wanted opinnions.

I would think I am close to 8 probably ...I promise better pics dehydrated and a little carbed up with good lighting.

I do however want to get to 6% .. it's a personal challenge and I want people to see what natural trully looks like even with good genetics.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2013, 11:56:03 AM »
i'm not sure you can stop aids, so you will have to keep going

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
or necessary.  Seriously, I can tell its all done out of fear.  Fear that if you don`t go, or don`t do this or that, then the result will be different.  You can trust me or not, but if you do less, nothing will change.

Have a talk with your friend No One.  He used to be like you in that respect and now he realizes I think that it was all in vain and unnecessary.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
it takes a lot of hard work and discipline. what you show in your pics is impossible to maintain long term..it literally wears you down. I agree with you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2013, 11:59:20 AM »
slave? my organic food is the BEST I can get around these parts and I feel like a million bucks. You can keep your starchy carbs. No thank you, Sir.
Hey, I apologize if that is really what you enjoy.  Who am I to say what you like or don`t like.  You prove that you are eating whatever you like and getting ripped the same as I.  Organic Food does not really hold any advantage over conventional as every study so far has confirmed.  In most cases, the taste will be worse as the crops can vary so much due to disease and insect devastation. I prefer Non-Organic varieties for the most part.  Most local farms are non-organic and they produce the best stuff in my opinion.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2013, 12:02:48 PM »
none taken..this was the whole point .. I wanted opinnions.

I would think I am close to 8 probably ...I promise better pics dehydrated and a little carbed up with good lighting.

I do however want to get to 6% .. it's a personal challenge and I want people to see what natural trully looks like even with good genetics.
Google Timbahwolf.

He is in his mid-late 40s and Lifetime Natural.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »
Hey, I apologize if that is really what you enjoy.  Who am I to say what you like or don`t like.  You prove that you are eating whatever you like and getting ripped the same as I.  Organic Food does not really hold any advantage over conventional as every study so far has confirmed.  In most cases, the taste will be worse as the crops can vary so much due to disease and insect devastation. I prefer Non-Organic varieties for the most part.  Most local farms are non-organic and they produce the best stuff in my opinion.  

I have this argument with my mother. Anytime she comes to visit she demands the I have organic produce and meats. Absurd! Definitely a topic in it's own right that I'm interested in.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2013, 12:24:54 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
you have to hand it to sev he backs his shit up

people cant argue with him using five year old pics

its what you look like now that matters

I've been saying that forever...Sev DOES what he says he's doing. Unlike people that have been threatening to get in shape for 5 years and never post a pic.

You look good sev, still have some muscle in the right places and very lean.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »
5 10.    narrow frame.

wider than Heath

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »

This, i give Adonis credit for doing his thing and his "diet"...but i don't get the " why eat those foods when you can eat cookies and ice cream?"  I don't WANT to eat shitty sugar bombs...i like healthy food and prefer the taste

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2013, 01:07:30 PM »
Sev your 7-8%. No more than that. You have the perfect pussy pulling physique for the beach. Good job and stay away from the gear. No need for it unless you just want to add a little test for HRT down the road.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2013, 01:08:31 PM »
This, i give Adonis credit for doing his thing and his "diet"...but i don't get the " why eat those foods when you can eat cookies and ice cream?"  I don't WANT to eat shitty sugar bombs...i like healthy food and prefer the taste

ya that shit is gross. I got a carrot cake in my fridge it been there three days, wanna puke...nice burgur with a chocolate or strawberry milkshake is all I need once a week.
l

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2013, 01:34:44 PM »
Google Timbahwolf.

He is in his mid-late 40s and Lifetime Natural.

Kirk Hammett has put on some size there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2013, 01:36:19 PM »

do you think ta looks anywhere near those pics from 5 years ago

we both know he would be flooding the board with pics if he looked like that now

he also forgets that the vets on here have seen pics of him juiced up
T

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2013, 01:45:21 PM »
And to the thread question. Keep going. It's easy to gain but a challenge to lose that last bit.

I think I have gone as low as just under 7 and you feel awesome in this state. Definitely going down there again soon.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
All food can be healthy.  I know you don`t go to a restaurant and the first thing you look for is the plain chicken breast with oatmeal on the side.   ;)  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »

we both know he would be flooding the board with pics if he looked like that now

You just lost all credibility here.  Moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2013, 01:48:22 PM »

Please post a picture of something that never existed.  ::)

I have never touched a drug in my life.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2013, 01:50:17 PM »
You just lost all credibility here.  Moron.

why get angry  ???

i dont save your old pics

i dont give a flying fuck what you eat or look like

its the preaching you do when you clearly cant back it up that is annoying
T

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
8%. You should stop. Getting leaner while natty will cost you your last muscles.