Author Topic: .  (Read 55083 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2013, 11:27:45 AM »
::)

My Pizza is cleaner than your Chicken Breast.

Depends. I can make a fairly healthy pizza vs a frozen store bought or dominos etc..

The thing you don't really grasp is people are made up differently, so eating whatever can cause diabetes in some people, high cholesterol, etc... While eating a healthy balanced diet with things like fiber will keep you regular and cholesterol down.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2013, 11:29:03 AM »
Depends. I can make a fairly healthy pizza vs a frozen store bought or dominos etc..

The thing you don't really grasp is people are made up differently, so eating whatever can cause diabetes in some people, high cholesterol, etc... While eating a healthy balanced diet with things like fiber will keep you regular and cholesterol down.
You aren`t going to get diabetes eating 2000 calories of a varied diet.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Its very easy to do.   hunger is something that is completely trainable.  If anyone says they will be hungry after eating x or y amount, then they are a moron because they can learn to be satiated with x or y amounts. Even easier when you keep the caloric amount the same and just fill it whenever you want throughout the day.

Sometimes I eat a few little things and one big thing.  Sometimes just two big things.  Sometimes many small things.  It doesn`t matter.

This I 100percent agree with.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2013, 11:31:13 AM »

By default, when you eat 2000-2500 calories of a varied diet of whatever you want, fiber is met, cholesterol never has a chance to get very high.  As you increase calories, so does everything else increase.  Keep your calories at an acceptable level and none of this will even matter.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2013, 11:31:33 AM »
You aren`t going to get diabetes eating 2000 calories of a varied diet.

Define "varied".  

This is interesting. I'm eating maybe 1800 calories a day, doing cardio in the morning, and weights at night. I can't sustain that for long. I don't have the time and it cuts into overall quality of life when I tell the waiter to please not bring bread to othe table.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2013, 11:33:03 AM »
the body has a great ability to return to its natural state

can take a long time but you have to seriously fuck it up for it not to happen

Yeah I would hope to at least return to my natural state physique wise off hormones.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2013, 11:33:23 AM »
Define "varied".  

This is interesting. I'm eating maybe 1800 calories a day, doing cardio in the morning, and weights at night. I can't sustain that for long. I don't have the time and it cuts into overall quality of life when I tell the waiter to please not bring bread to othe table.
Varied means whatever you feel like eating.  If you want the bread, eat it.  1800 is a bit low, not that you will lose any muscle or anything, its just that you could be eating more and looking the same I think.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2013, 11:34:16 AM »
Define "varied".  

At 1800 calories, there is no reason for the cardio at all.  Take it from a girl.

1800-2000 calories on off-days and up to 2500 calories on training-days. I needed some time to get my metabolism fast, but now I feel fine with keeping my bodyfat and eat lots of calories (in my dimensions).

What is your current routine?
One day is based on Squats, the other on Deadlifts, the rest varies, but I rely strongly on basic movements and 2-3 intense sessions per week. No cardio.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2013, 11:38:23 AM »
Looking good sev. What are you lifting these days?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2013, 11:39:10 AM »
At 1800 calories, there is no reason for the cardio at all.

Probably not. I had been trying to lose the bulkier look from before, want to be thinner now and not so jacked up looking.  Not that I was huge by any stretch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »
Probably not. I had been trying to lose the bulkier look from before, want to be thinner now and not so jacked up looking.  Not that I was huge by any stretch.
If the above girl can eat 1800-2500 calories, training 3 days a week with no cardio, so can you. Don`t ya think?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2013, 11:42:19 AM »
If the above girl can eat 1800-2500 calories, training 3 days a week with no cardio, so can you. Don`t ya think?

maybe her metabolism is diferent

or are people all the same  ???
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »
All this looks fine and dandy. Very good looking food but you will fall. You cannot eat like this year round. You will eventually go for the cheese burger etc. Time constraints/stress will cause the food desires to come back. This is not a realistic "life style" but what is is eating what you want and then back tracking to make up for the excess of calories.
I have been eating like this for close to 5 months now. There are no time constrains when you take your nutrition seriously. This IS my lifestyle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2013, 11:43:40 AM »
I have been eating like this for close to 5 months now. There are no time constrains when you take your nutrition seriously. This IS my lifestyle.
Kind of sucks that you have to be a slave to that type of food (YOUR lifestyle), or so you think.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2013, 11:44:56 AM »
maybe her metabolism is diferent

or are people all the same  ???
Yes, because 2000 calories will make everybody obese.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
Yes, because 2000 calories will make everybody obese.  ::)

troll
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2013, 11:45:54 AM »
At 1800 calories, there is no reason for the cardio at all.  Take it from a girl.

1800-2000 calories on off-days and up to 2500 calories on training-days. I needed some time to get my metabolism fast, but now I feel fine with keeping my bodyfat and eat lots of calories (in my dimensions).

One day is based on Squats, the other on Deadlifts, the rest varies, but I rely strongly on basic movements and 2-3 intense sessions per week. No cardio.

Even more interesting is the less training and no cardio.  Too time consuming. 6 days of cardio and weight training a week isn't reasonable anymore.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2013, 11:46:17 AM »
Looks like you're tensing your abs.

I guesstimate 7-7.5

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2013, 11:46:43 AM »
SEV, I haven't had the chance to read beyond page one yet, but you are looking healthy in the page one pic your posted.

I recommendation is to stay with the "program" unless you start to feel bad as a result of staying with the program.

Many years ago before roids were as popular as they are today, the smart bodybuilding competitors would get in somewhat similar shape and then  'work up' from that point on to the contest date.

A lot more to that but I think you got idea.

Good going, Sev! Keep up the good work and you might want to convince some other GetBiggers to do the same.
Thanx Man. I am doing this not only for myself but to promote a form of natural bodybuilding. This is why I am tapiong the Body building and nutrition DVD based on my own diet and routine. I am living proof you can have a healthy athletic body at 37 and keep it as a lifestyle of choice. I feel the best I ever felt.

I do hope people will try and learn from my journey.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »

Fucked up aids
From fucked up sex
Fake ass titties
On a fucked up chest
We're all fucked up
So whatcha wanna do?
We fucked up me
And fucked up you

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2013, 11:47:54 AM »
Even more interesting is the less training and no cardio.  Too time consuming. 6 days of cardio and weight training a week isn't reasonable anymore.
Stop being motivated by your fear.

You can do less and look the same.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2013, 11:48:42 AM »
at least x factor can back his shit up with pics

and so can sev
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »
Don't change a fucking thing. Too lean is not attractive. Especially on someone that doesn't have that much muscle.

You look hot.
Noted. Thanx. I do agree

1. Are you a female?

2. If the above answer is yes, PM me for the rest of the photo (it was too long to fit here)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
Looking good sev. What are you lifting these days?
pink dumbells mostly  ;D

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2013, 11:52:09 AM »
doesnt look like 6% ,no offence.