Author Topic: Im lost for words  (Read 17009 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Im lost for words
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2015, 11:20:16 AM »
You're lost? Are you some weak white cuckold?

A Viking would never be lost for words. He'd be out of bodies to decapitate.

This surprises you? You gotta love moronic whites still being surprised by porch monkeys chimping out. What did you expect they were going to design a bridge or put people on Mars?? :D

Don't expect anything from them. Only expect the worst. Never be in a position these females found themselves without protection.

The white girls should have had a gun, taser or mace with them and someone with a video camera to film the criminals in case one of them needed to defend themselves afterwards for dropping their asses.

White people have to realize, you are now entering a jungle era and you have to defend yourself not only against black aggressors but a media and political system that is anti-white. You are going to have to be tough and spit down the throats of media whores and politicians. Fuck em all!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2015, 11:21:29 AM »
Won't even watch this.  The comments in this thread already makes my stomach sick.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »
After seeing these videos, it can give support to segregation.
BUT, that is saying all blacks are bad and all whites are good, which is silly.

The violent girl and her idiot friends from the video, won't live in a nice area as adults, UNLESS they  change.
What bugs me, is the misguided concept that diverse groups can live together in perfect peace and harmony.

Everyone wants to live in a clean, safe neighborhood.
The problem is , folks need to assimilate into those "nicer" communities by adopting their conduct/behavior.
If a bunch of hood rats start having block parties and threatening existing residents, the place goes to shit.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A NICE, SAFE PLACE, EVERYONE NEEDS TO ACT IN A DECENT, SAFE MANNER.
I completely agree.  Blacks and whites are so different and we will never mix well. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »
At least Wiggs has the balls to post in the thread... Where is littlejig and andreisadummy? Video is disgusting and becoming too common. Sadly it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.
$

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »
Won't even watch this.  The comments in this thread already makes my stomach sick.  I keep asking this question to the blacks here but can't get an answer.

What role do blacks even play in today's society other than sports and entertainment?

Don't watch it. I wish I hadn't. One animal snacthes her up and she drops her baby. It was disgusting.

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2015, 11:48:32 AM »
The white girls are somewhat guilty for being in the park with blacks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2015, 11:50:18 AM »
What else is there to say?  It's typical Getbig xenophobia.  Nothing new.  Many of the "whites" here are very tribal.  It's understandable these days, you're getting attacked from every direction, culturally, economically, psychologically, religiously and socially.  You're being backed into a corner. Like I've told you all many times, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Obviously these little c unts need to feel the power of a Hebrew backhand to do what they did.  But trust Getbig race baiters to take it to another level...Always.  It honestly doesn't bother me one bit with the comments. 

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
Adult African-Americans are just 9% of the population yet commit 40% of all crimes and 50% of all murders.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2015, 12:06:35 PM »
What else is there to say?  It's typical Getbig xenophobia.  Nothing new.  Many of the "whites" here are very tribal.  It's understandable these days, you're getting attacked from every direction, culturally, economically, psychologically, religiously and socially.  You're being backed into a corner. Like I've told you all many times, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Obviously these little c unts need to feel the power of a Hebrew backhand to do what they did.  But trust Getbig race baiters to take it to another level...Always.  It honestly doesn't bother me one bit with the comments. 

Ah yes, so the blacks are the victims in all of this. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »
Ah yes, so the blacks are the victims in all of this. 

Yes, the Hebrews that post here that have nothing to do with what's going on in that video are the victims.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM »
That was absolutely disgusting, shameful and indicative of the lack of values our modern day youths have.

I hope this gets the national coverage it deserves. Individuals like that (regardless of race) should be locked up indefinitely.

"1"

:)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »
I don't understand why the "normal" black folks aren't rising up and demanding better from their youth.  Are they willing to live in terrible communities riddled with crime just so they can smite the white man?  It would only benefit them to slap their own people back in to line.  If they were smart they would realize that Hispanics are going to outnumber everyone before too long anyways.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2015, 12:17:11 PM »
I don't understand why the "normal" black folks aren't rising up and demanding better from their youth.  Are they willing to live in terrible communities riddled with crime just so they can smite the white man?  It would only benefit them to slap their own people back in to line.  If they were smart they would realize that Hispanics are going to outnumber everyone before too long anyways.  

The same reason "normal" "white" folks don't rise up and demand better of their youth.  Have you seen white people lately in America?  Not a bright future.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2015, 12:20:28 PM »
white dad not to worried about 150mph line drive off his newborn son's dome i suspect , even went out of his way to catch a fall ball that was wall in play still 

You're seriously equating the two? We're really digging this deep now, huh. Fantastic.

Btw, fan interference, that's an out.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2015, 12:27:08 PM »
You're seriously equating the two? We're really digging this deep now, huh. Fantastic.

Btw, fan interference, that's an out.

A hebrew infant would have been sitting there alone as his dad would have been nowhere around.  :-X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2015, 12:28:14 PM »
The white girls are somewhat guilty for being in the park with blacks.

A person should never feel guilty for being in a public area that is meant for people to be in.

A person should never have to feel guilty (or feel uncomfortable) spending time in an area where they live.

If they do, something is wrong with society and must be taken care of.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2015, 12:28:15 PM »
The same reason "normal" "white" folks don't rise up and demand better of their youth.  Have you seen white people lately in America?  Not a bright future.

It's all in the plan.  Let the Blacks and Whites kill each other and the Latinos will take over.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2015, 12:30:04 PM »
It's all in the plan.  Let the Blacks and Whites kill each other and the Latinos will take over.

I feel the Chinese aren't given the recognition they deserve with statements like these. Once they rule the world's economy and industrial market they will rule all.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »
Adult African-Americans are just 9% of the population yet commit 40% of all crimes and 50% of all murders.

We're calling these "hate facts" now. You're even racist for acknowledging such statistical disparities.

Tail wagging the dog, but the 9 (or 13-14%) ain't pulling the strings - they can't. Thank our wonderful universities and society's leftist apologists for that. It's happening in every developed western country, and it will be the end of each.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2015, 12:36:21 PM »
We're calling these "hate facts" now. You're even racist for acknowledging such statistical disparities.

Tail wagging the dog, but the 9 (or 13-14%) ain't pulling the strings - they can't. Thank our wonderful universities and society's leftist apologists for that. It's happening in every developed western country, and it will be the end of each.

She's a woman, she doesn't know any better except what you guys tell her. A muzzle would be ideal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2015, 12:37:38 PM »

When do you ever see mainstream White America support their monsters? They are condemned out of hand by every segment of society, except the other marginalized monsters we also condemn.

Maybe you're too young to remember where mainstream blacks were on OJ.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2015, 12:38:53 PM »
She's a woman, she doesn't know any better except what you guys tell her. A muzzle would be ideal.

Who's a woman? We were discussing stats.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2015, 12:39:00 PM »
I feel the Chinese aren't given the recognition they deserve with statements like these. Once they rule the world's economy and industrial market they will rule all.

Not if President Trump has something to say about it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
At least Wiggs has the balls to post in the thread... Where is littlejig and andreisadummy? Video is disgusting and becoming too common. Sadly it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. And by better I mean white people hanging these animals again.

I'm at work lildicknick.