Author Topic: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!  (Read 14859 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »
you're ripping on the guy for possesing the exact same thing you possess so shut the fucck up and stop being a hypocrite, you're sounding just like your little pusssy ass hero Sean Hannity. ::)

What he's saying is Hide got caught he didn't therefore it's cool.   ::)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »
and another thing ur posting on a board dedicated to bodybuilding. So if hide is a criminal than so is every other bodybuilder for that matter. Their either selling, and most definetly using so they are breaking the law, as are plenty of guys on this site.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »
and another thing ur posting on a board dedicated to bodybuilding. So if hide is a criminal than so is every other bodybuilder for that matter. Their either selling, and most definetly using so they are breaking the law, as are plenty of guys on this site.

Name 10 mr hide's attorney

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:48 AM »

junkies... 2 types... the compulsive type and the lazy type.

Compulsive driven by OCD/addiction gene... they're gonna be addicted to beer, pills, or work... they have to be obsessed/on something 24/7 and they choose pills.  They are hopeless, you just need to steer them to a healthy addiciton.  A junkie might be a champion triathlete in 2 years, if they learn to focus that compulsion to something positive.

Good points.

I agree with all that.
E

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
the reason Milos isnt saying anything is hes waiting. If he sais he had nothing to do with this and hide deals then He looks like a complete liar. WHich he is. And if hide does the time and doesnt say shit he can come on here and be Loud about how he had nothing to do with this.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2008, 10:22:15 AM »

Name 10 mr hide's attorney

u ever look in the steroid board.  If you do you will notice that most of those guys post on this section too.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
I tell you excatly why and listen up kid you may learn a thing or two...

He is a god damn drug smuggling scumbag... and I have no time for people that push drugs and I don't give a fuck if you push E or Steroids...that's it don't care if the guy is ok if he's likable or well known, hes pushing drugs he should do time.

And Earl shhhhh when grown up talk ;)

Definitely not a kid and nobody is melting down I just see that your an angry little homo that has a hard on for drugs.  Why is that?  Did your mom's boyfriend babysit for you when you were a kid and at night feed you a "soma and sleeping pill" milkshake to get you to fall asleep and not feel your continuous midnight ass-rapings?  Hide did nothing to you so why create all these stupid threads about him.  Why rip on another man when he's in a bad way?  I've read this board for years and you always have nothing to say at all.  

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2008, 10:28:33 AM »
u ever look in the steroid board.  If you do you will notice that most of those guys post on this section too.

Grow some balls and just name 10 guys breaking the law here, "james hetfield"  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2008, 10:35:50 AM »
i like this tread so here is your answer to all the pondering  
the jap is kept in so he can give up on the gang from california,,the jap wont do time most likley will be kicked out the country of usa for 7 years that means finish career in ifbb ,,atleast finish being anything in ifbb since ifbb status can only be obtained if compete in usa among other places butthe ability to compete in usa is key for ifbb status

now,,the jap has ntohing to worry about ,,he is out and finished with bodybuilding as he knows it in couple month,,

the one who you need to pay attention to in this nice story is milos sacrev ,,he is going to do one of the following things in the next year or 2 ,,

1. take everything and run away as in leave america and go into training guys oiutside america ,,
2. spend a lengthy time in prison because the noose is tightening,,it doesnt have to be in 2 months it can be in 2 years but it will happen,,its gonna be a big filed charges us goverment against milos scacrev for the distribution of hormones and narcotics/narcotic bi products among athletes of the united states on usa ground (it will include bodybuilders)

its going to be either one of the above ,,so the story here is really not the jap,,the jap is was just part of oa chain ,,a young misgusided lifter that his innocence and kind heart made him carry something for mr sacrev that could not do it himself,,

the goverment is not stupid ,,you are not being put on 200k and in custody for so long for 2 vials of testosterone,,this is a lot more than that be hind closed doors even if the charge is only for 9 counts,,it is most likley already working on plea deals ,,the guy is yuong his life has not yet been ruined he will shrink to 160lb super fast already on the way ,,will get back to being bigger in japan ,,or if really make a good deal maybe will be able to stay in usa and marry american girl or even get the ok to stay from us goverment ,,all dependent on what he will give the goverment in usa,,

fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2008, 10:37:53 AM »
Who sold The Jap the hormones GH15? I know you know, so tell us.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2008, 10:42:33 AM »
hes from asia ,,in asia you just jump from place top place and buy them yourself,,remember hormones is ok in many countries around the world,,some of them send you brochures like furniture companies ,,in some arab countries you can actually inject in the pharma since its all legal and none controlled ,,only in american and otheer couple places they manke such big deal out of it ,,but you know why? reason is that american dealers took advantage of the loose eye and the kind heart american goverment showed all through the 90s and those dealers in american got greedy and went to narcotics ,,they couldnt stay with human grade and went to underground garbage poweders ,,it came to a level of unknowning what you put in in the year of 2005,,you serioulsy had no clue to what you inject or swallow in america as of 2005

so the ones you need to blame for this situation in america is bunch of 20-30 year old dealers who didnt know a from b and all they could see is greediness
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »
LMAO "The Jap"  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
in some arab countries you can actually inject in the pharma since its all legal and none controlled ,,only in american and otheer couple places they manke such big deal out of it ,,but you know why? reason is that american dealers took advantage of the loose eye and the kind heart american goverment showed all through the 90s

No, the reason is the dumbass soccer moms are afraid their little Johnny might be using "drugs" like big, bad "steroids", and the media scare-mongers who egged them on.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »
Definitely not a kid and nobody is melting down I just see that your an angry little #### that has a hard on for drugs.  Why is that?  Did your mom's boyfriend babysit for you when you were a kid and at night feed you a "soma and sleeping pill" milkshake to get you to fall asleep and not feel your continuous midnight ass-rapings?  Hide did nothing to you so why create all these stupid threads about him.  Why rip on another man when he's in a bad way?  I've read this board for years and you always have nothing to say at all. 

hahaha we have another suckup folks :D :D gayer than a musclebear walking his schizo :D
The gook smuggled drugs in the States and pays the price for it hahah why are you not laughing?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 11:13:45 AM »
This is great news. I feel safe leaving my house doors unlocked. Thanks for putting this thug in jail. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »
This is great news. I feel safe leaving my house doors unlocked. Thanks for putting this thug in jail. ::)

Thugs who let their mommas go to jail for transporting their coke are the ones who should be in jail.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
Thugs who let their mommas go to jail for transporting their coke are the ones who should be in jail.

I agree

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:46 AM »

I miss Shawn Ray.  He and King used to be some little drama bitches aroudn here.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »
hahahhaa, i love it, so since you get your steroids from a "doctor" it's ok all of a sudden ::) and BTW Chavez isn't half the criminal that your hero Dubya is.

Joe is a fucking hypocrite..Having a script means shit, as I think getting prescription to compete in bbing at age 46 is still illegal..  ;D

Joe, is getting a prescription to bodybuild legal?  ::) Or did you tell the doc about your 'low test levels'?

Can't believe that you have the nerve to rip on a guy who's life is ruined when you're not that different.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
You can't pick and chose who to prosecute.  A drug dealer, is a drug dealer.  They're scumbags and shirk all responsibility to avoid working a real job.  Fuck em...ahah
The fact is, steroids are illegal in our country.  This guy is a foreigner exploiting our system.  I say give him death. ;)  Same with Milos.  Another outsider spreading filthy drugs throughout his gym, only worried about his bottom dollar, nothing more.  These guys are the typical self-consumed shortcutting clowns I despise.  Shortcutting for gains, shortcutting to earn a living...these aren't stand up guys, just losers. ;)
In the end, it all catches up to them though...and let's face it, it's fun to watch when it does.
BOOM!
Have fun Hide.  Hope getting to 185lbs with the use of many drugs was worth it....bwhwhahaha :o
I look forward to hitting legs today and getting back to @210lbs with no drugs. ;D  These guys are pathetic souls.
N

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
You can't pick and chose who to prosecute.  A drug dealer, is a drug dealer.  They're scumbags and shirk all responsibility to avoid working a real job.  Fuck em...ahah
The fact is, steroids are illegal in our country.  This guy is a foreigner exploiting our system.  I say give him death. ;)  Same with Milos.  Another outsider spreading filthy drugs throughout his gym, only worried about his bottom dollar, nothing more.  These guys are the typical self-consumed shortcutting clowns I despise.  Shortcutting for gains, shortcutting to earn a living...these aren't stand up guys, just losers. ;)
In the end, it all catches up to them though...and let's face it, it's fun to watch when it does.
BOOM!
Have fun Hide.  Hope getting to 185lbs with the use of many drugs was worth it....bwhwhahaha :o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
Milos Sarcev has a special drink for this situation.

joelocal

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
Or did you tell the doc about your 'low test levels'?

Can't believe that you have the nerve to rip on a guy who's life is ruined when you're not that different.

Didn't have to tell the doc the my levels were low, he found that out from the the test results, he also found my LDL was high......everything is completly reversed now.

I'm ripping on Hide because he was dumb enough to transport the crap across the world through customs.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »
Didn't have to tell the doc the my levels were low, he found that out from the the test results, he also found my LDL was high......everything is completly reversed now.

I'm ripping on Hide because he was dumb enough to transport the crap across the world through customs.

did the same "doc" hook you up when you were young?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
BOOM!
I look forward to hitting legs today and getting back to @210lbs with no drugs. ;D  These guys are pathetic souls.

Crotch return to the darkside, you look like a pile of smashed fat assholes.