Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 160722 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #500 on: December 20, 2017, 10:21:52 AM »
I'm not sure Matt is having a meltdown, he just likes to post very long responses to even the most simple questions. He is an intelligent man but he due to his autism, he lacks reason and diplomacy. He's not said anything in this thread that I think is necessarily incorrect, but his posts can be tedious purely because of their length and repetitiveness.

Matt's having a meltdown because he is trying to justfify how good looking he is, how much money he has, how many university degrees he has, etc. When you start discussing your personal life in order to prove your worth to a bunch of random men on an internet forum, that is the epitome of a meltdown. His meltdowns have been so bad that he is even posting pictures of his sister.  ??? ???
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #501 on: December 20, 2017, 10:23:56 AM »
Matt's having a meltdown because he is trying to justfify how good looking he is, how much money he has, how many university degrees he has, etc. When you start discussing your personal life in order to prove your worth to a bunch of random men on an internet forum, that is the epitome of a meltdown.

Matt is just spreading the wealth is all.

Giving us all a coveted insight in his life which we've all asked for so many years.

Q

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: December 20, 2017, 10:39:39 AM »
I like Matt, makes some very good points and expresses himself well. Matt, you do you don't change or condense your posts for anybody.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #503 on: December 20, 2017, 10:41:14 AM »
Matt is just spreading the wealth is all.

Giving us all a coveted insight in his life which we've all never asked for so many years.

fixed
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #504 on: December 20, 2017, 10:58:52 AM »
Still trying to figure out what this thread is actually about, but your younger sister is hot!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #505 on: December 20, 2017, 11:06:04 AM »
Multiple intelligences

Howard Gardner of Harvard has identified seven distinct intelligences. This theory has emerged from recent cognitive research and "documents the extent to which students possess different kinds of minds and therefore learn, remember, perform, and understand in different ways," according to Gardner (1991). According to this theory, "we are all able to know the world through language, logical-mathematical analysis, spatial representation, musical thinking, the use of the body to solve problems or to make things, an understanding of other individuals, and an understanding of ourselves. Where individuals differ is in the strength of these intelligences - the so-called profile of intelligences -and in the ways in which such intelligences are invoked and combined to carry out different tasks, solve diverse problems, and progress in various domains."

Gardner says that these differences "challenge an educational system that assumes that everyone can learn the same materials in the same way and that a uniform, universal measure suffices to test student learning. Indeed, as currently constituted, our educational system is heavily biased toward linguistic modes of instruction and assessment and, to a somewhat lesser degree, toward logical-quantitative modes as well." Gardner argues that "a contrasting set of assumptions is more likely to be educationally effective. Students learn in ways that are identifiably distinctive. The broad spectrum of students - and perhaps the society as a whole - would be better served if disciplines could be presented in a numbers of ways and learning could be assessed through a variety of means." The learning styles are as follows:

Visual-Spatial - think in terms of physical space, as do architects and sailors. Very aware of their environments. They like to draw, do jigsaw puzzles, read maps, daydream. They can be taught through drawings, verbal and physical imagery. Tools include models, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings, 3-D modeling, video, videoconferencing, television, multimedia, texts with pictures/charts/graphs.

Bodily-kinesthetic - use the body effectively, like a dancer or a surgeon. Keen sense of body awareness. They like movement, making things, touching. They communicate well through body language and be taught through physical activity, hands-on learning, acting out, role playing. Tools include equipment and real objects.

Musical - show sensitivity to rhythm and sound. They love music, but they are also sensitive to sounds in their environments. They may study better with music in the background. They can be taught by turning lessons into lyrics, speaking rhythmically, tapping out time. Tools include musical instruments, music, radio, stereo, CD-ROM, multimedia.

Interpersonal - understanding, interacting with others. These students learn through interaction. They have many friends, empathy for others, street smarts. They can be taught through group activities, seminars, dialogues. Tools include the telephone, audio conferencing, time and attention from the instructor, video conferencing, writing, computer conferencing, E-mail.

Intrapersonal - understanding one's own interests, goals. These learners tend to shy away from others. They're in tune with their inner feelings; they have wisdom, intuition and motivation, as well as a strong will, confidence and opinions. They can be taught through independent study and introspection. Tools include books, creative materials, diaries, privacy and time. They are the most independent of the learners.

Linguistic - using words effectively. These learners have highly developed auditory skills and often think in words. They like reading, playing word games, making up poetry or stories. They can be taught by encouraging them to say and see words, read books together. Tools include computers, games, multimedia, books, tape recorders, and lecture.

Logical -Mathematical - reasoning, calculating. Think conceptually, abstractly and are able to see and explore patterns and relationships. They like to experiment, solve puzzles, ask cosmic questions. They can be taught through logic games, investigations, mysteries. They need to learn and form concepts before they can deal with details.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #506 on: December 20, 2017, 11:33:56 AM »
Matt

Great looking sister and a good family, what more can you ask for?
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #507 on: December 20, 2017, 11:38:12 AM »
It looks like your monthly and yearly incomes are increasing!! You must be doing something right!! Very happy for you!!

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $3 - $45

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $34 - $538

X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #508 on: December 20, 2017, 11:41:49 AM »
Vince's business model is to create 50 small business a year, and to have each of them generate an average of $25 a month.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #509 on: December 20, 2017, 11:47:07 AM »
Looks like muscleman's  (oh brother  ::) ) attempts to derail this juggernaut are in vain.

Unstoppable, kielbasopple locomotive of peace
Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #510 on: December 20, 2017, 11:49:41 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #511 on: December 20, 2017, 11:53:19 AM »

Not only is Smellvin Goodrum, CSN, MVP, HIPPO, HTLV3 a true entrepeneur with delusions of grandeur, he is also a FIERCE slinger of Kielbasa!
Q

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #512 on: December 20, 2017, 11:58:03 AM »
Matt and his three fridge magnets

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #513 on: December 20, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »
Can a mod move this thread to the general topics so we can see Matt throw a temper tantrum like he did with the other thread.

Why waste time making articulate, data-rich posts if they will be moved to the General Topics board and get viewed by far fewer people?  :)

Seriously, why spend the time?

I'll give you an example - do you remember your excellent post about unions, specifically with respect to their dwindling clout with respect to protecting a person's employment?  I LOVED that post, and it literally made my day, haha.  If not made my birthday tomorrow too!  As if this week hasn't been good enough.  Your post was amazing.  Unions have gotten away with far too much, and I am thrilled to see them reduce in power across the Western world.  Indeed, in Canada, 71% of all union employees are government employees.  That means there where possible, unions leave Canada to offshore in China where that is possible. :)

Anyway, one day I was making posts on my friend's Facebook page about how most economists consider unions to be a net negative effect on the economy.  My posts were excellent, well-written, and LONG.  Then do you know what I realized?  That my friend had 200 Facebook friends, and that all of his posts were set to private.  Meaning, the only people reading that post were union-loving leftists.  It was then that I realized  the importance of writing to a decent-sized audience of people - no wasting good posts on small audiences.  Why bother?

Likewise - why should I continue writing posts in this thread if it gets moved to the General Topics board?  Ron has to balance complaints about me with the views he knows that my posts generate - this is true of "racism" in general on here, as with "controversy" in general on here.  Ron knows that controversial posts get read the most.  It's a tough position to be in, but at the end of the day, my view counts speak for themselves - same with on YouTube.  But as for posting good posts in areas where no one can see them?  No thanks.  Why bother?

Sorry if any of this is incoherent, as I just woke up, and I can barely keep eyes open.  In any event, once again, you are bang on about unions.  ;D

As always, my post is too long. :)  However, this one is only a bit too long, so I'm happy about that.  So instead of reading my posts, I should share videos for people to watch, as everyone finds it easier to watch videos as opposed to read posts.  Here is a good one:

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #514 on: December 20, 2017, 12:10:32 PM »
The black Kramer  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #515 on: December 20, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
Matt posting pictures of his sister. How odd.  ???

No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuse to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

Haha, I would LOVE to see pictures of your family members.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #516 on: December 20, 2017, 12:18:05 PM »
No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuses to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

I wouldn't bang you but I'd nail your sister.
Just saying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #517 on: December 20, 2017, 12:24:36 PM »
No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuses to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

Matt, you look nothing like your sisters, you maybe need to have a word with your mum...

Meta-physical

« Reply #518 on: December 20, 2017, 12:28:10 PM »
Dear friends,

Before reading any further, I would like to ask that readers of a sensitive disposition, or those of you with a heart condition, remain seated. For what I am about to reveal will surely shake the convictions of even the most ardent of Matt's supporters. A few pages back, Matt asked us to examine the 'high intellectual standard' of an article he composed on Facebook, and asked us whether or not we could have the temerity to deny that his writing is anything less than what would be expected of intelligent postgraduate students:

If you have Facebook, check out this Facebook note which is currently almost ten years old.  Look at the high intellectual standard I use - can you deny that that post is anything less than the intelligent Master's degree level?
https://www.facebook.com/notes/matt-canning/the-existence-of-race/20831268917

Having already been made aware of Matt's mendacious and vindictive nature after he deliberately misrepresented my views in order to attack me for opinions I do not hold, I decided to examine Matt's work for evidence of this intellectual rigor he proclaims to possess. Well, unfortunately, I encountered quite the opposite. In fact, what I found made me physically sick. It has become apparent that Mattiavelli here, with characteristic deceitful and malign intentions, has attempted to pass off the hard work of others as his own. Matt's essay has been almost entirely composed of paragraphs taken from other published works and quoted verbatim, without any attempt whatsoever to acknowledge the authors and credit them for their labour. Let's take a look at just a few examples:

Why? Because Africa, Europe, and Asia had very different climates and geographies that called for different skills, resource usage, and lifestyles.

The original source of this sentence is from the work of the late Canadian Professor, John Philippe Rushton, whose controversial work on the subject of IQ and race was often the subject of intense debate, and this particular sentence of his was cited in the book Race in Mind: Race, IQ, and Other Racisms, by Alexander Alland (p.162).

The different biological divisions of humanity may not have been called "races" until about 500 years ago, but they had already existed for tens of thousands of years. They were created by divergent biological evolution.

This paragraph, along with Matt’s examination of a Scientific American magazine cover, has been appropriated from the lengthy essay titled 'Race: reality and denial' By Richard McCulloch. Again, with no credit given to the original source.
(http://www.racialcompact.com/race_%20realityand%20denial.html)

Blacks have up to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or East Asians. Black babies are born a week earlier than white babies, yet they are more mature as measured by bone development. Orientals have lower level of hormones and bigger brain size. They give birth to larger brained babies. Their dental and bone development during infancy is slower than blacks.

This paragraph has been plagiarised from 'RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOUR: A Life History Perspective', again, by Professor J. Phillipe Rushton.
(http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm)

Furthermore, Matt's use of the phrase 'The superficial morality of colour-blindness and race denial' appears to have been plagiarised from an essay by Glenn C. Loury, titled 'Racial Justice: The Superficial Morality of Colour-Blindness in the United States'.
http://www.unrisd.org/80256B3C005BCCF9/(httpAuxPages)/0A3B836D101A5A4580256B6D00578931/$file/loury.pdf

Ladies and Gentlemen, I could go on and give further examples, but, quite frankly, I'm too shocked to continue down this dark path of intellectual dishonesty and deception. Needless to say, the significance of plagiarism cannot be overstated. Not only is it an egregious violation of academic integrity, but the unethical nature of exploiting another's toil for your own benefit surely undermines the spirit of scholarship in the most unforgivable of ways. Perhaps if Matt Canning actually possessed the intelligence to progress beyond undergraduate study he would have gained a greater appreciation for the need to recognise the work of others, and wouldn't have attempted to trick us all into accepting his claims of writing at 'intelligent Master’s degree level'. It is evident that Matt possesses neither the temperament nor the ability to do so, and would rather exaggerate his physical and intellectual prowess online in order to crave the attention he is denied in real life, on account of his short stature, poor social skills, and average IQ.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #519 on: December 20, 2017, 12:31:14 PM »
I wanna fuk ur sisters, lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: December 20, 2017, 12:35:16 PM »
No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuse to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

I have to hand it to you Matt, your ability to draw heat on this site is pretty remarkable.

You would have made a ton of money as one of those bad guy wrestling heels way back in the day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #521 on: December 20, 2017, 12:36:03 PM »
Why waste time making articulate, data-rich posts if they will be moved to the General Topics board and get viewed by far fewer people?  :)

Seriously, why spend the time?

I'll give you an example - do you remember your excellent post about unions, specifically with respect to their dwindling clout with respect to protecting a person's employment?  I LOVED that post, and it literally made my day, haha.  If not made my birthday tomorrow too!  As if this week hasn't been good enough.  Your post was amazing.  Unions have gotten away with far too much, and I am thrilled to see them reduce in power across the Western world.  Indeed, in Canada, 71% of all union employees are government employees.  That means there where possible, unions leave Canada to offshore in China where that is possible. :)

Anyway, one day I was making posts on my friend's Facebook page about how most economists consider unions to be a net negative effect on the economy.  My posts were excellent, well-written, and LONG.  Then do you know what I realized?  That my friend had 200 Facebook friends, and that all of his posts were set to private.  Meaning, the only people reading that post were union-loving leftists.  It was then that I realized  the importance of writing to a decent-sized audience of people - no wasting good posts on small audiences.  Why bother?

Likewise - why should I continue writing posts in this thread if it gets moved to the General Topics board?  Ron has to balance complaints about me with the views he knows that my posts generate - this is true of "racism" in general on here, as with "controversy" in general on here.  Ron knows that controversial posts get read the most.  It's a tough position to be in, but at the end of the day, my view counts speak for themselves - same with on YouTube.  But as for posting good posts in areas where no one can see them?  No thanks.  Why bother?

Sorry if any of this is incoherent, as I just woke up, and I can barely keep eyes open.  In any event, once again, you are bang on about unions.  ;D

As always, my post is too long. :)  However, this one is only a bit too long, so I'm happy about that.  So instead of reading my posts, I should share videos for people to watch, as everyone finds it easier to watch videos as opposed to read posts.  Here is a good one:

Did not read one sentence.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #522 on: December 20, 2017, 12:41:50 PM »
Lmao at Matt getting all upset because people are making fun of his looks lol
X

QuietYou

« Reply #523 on: December 20, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »
It looks like your monthly and yearly incomes are increasing!! You must be doing something right!! Very happy for you!!

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $3 - $45

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $34 - $538

He should show a little more skin and he'd bump those up to big boy numbers

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: December 20, 2017, 01:11:23 PM »
He should show a little more skin and he'd bump those up to big boy numbers

Yes his big saggy tits just resting there on his desk as he talks will increase his viewers tenfold