Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1235188 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2015.
« Reply #3375 on: June 17, 2015, 12:46:02 PM »
musclecenter, you look sick at your age! (no homo)

:o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3376 on: June 17, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »

Quality striations on those quads (yes schmoe)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3377 on: June 18, 2015, 04:39:38 AM »
Re: Hello, what's up

You mean your mum didn't have any insurance. Otherwise you would have jumped on them from the start and not wonder about how to find $2000.

Btw, I reported those posts re Blackstone Labs as scam. Did it as a joke but glad to see you were given the boot for it.

Go fuck yourself Basile...my mom's house gets robbed and you want to talk shit.  Comments like that is the reason why you'll never get any blue stars, respect, or acceptance.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #3378 on: June 18, 2015, 10:04:59 AM »

Thanks,mate

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #3379 on: June 18, 2015, 10:10:36 AM »
Quality striations on those quads (yes schmoe)
pic taken months ago (61 years old)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3381 on: June 18, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »
pic taken months ago (61 years old)

What's your favorite hamstrings exercise?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3382 on: June 19, 2015, 12:22:49 AM »
Re: Ray Cutler: Poet, hedonist, scholar and bodybuilder.

Ray is such a huge celebrity there that they let him park right in the gym, what a great man

word is he can stare at the sun and the sun will look away

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3383 on: June 19, 2015, 04:26:44 AM »
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!

Tbombz once tried to traverse Meinong's jungle, but got distracted by a troop of bonobos atop of Porphyry's tree before finally mounting Buridan's ass.

Gentlemen, you're spinning your wheels. First, it is accepted that the Love of Christ should recognize no bounds. Even Judas, vilified for centuries, loved Christ so much that he alone among the disciples took on the burden of necessary betrayal. So, the issue at hand naturally leads us to an attempted resolution of the seemingly impossible and most unpleasant. I'm speaking, of course, of the Assbunny Paradox, which is formally presented as a Y/N interrogative. Quaestio: Will Tbombz assfuck for Christ? If the answer is 'No,' his love is not genuine because it recognizes limits (a violation of Matthew 22:37); if the answer is 'Yes,' his love for Christ is not genuine because it violates His laws (Romans 1:26). Neither Godel nor Tarski nor Von Neumann nor Ricky Martin could resolve this perplexing conundrum. Poor pAsstor Tbombz.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3384 on: June 19, 2015, 01:01:01 PM »
Re: What happened to "The Fappening" thread?

Hope Solo's Mud Flaps were just too disgusting to be on Getbig , those pussy lips could dry up a Charter bus after a wash

and her asshole looks like its been pounded on more then Tbombz

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3385 on: June 19, 2015, 01:30:23 PM »
Re: PHIL HEATH SHUTS DOWN A HATER AND POLISHES SANDOW

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3386 on: June 21, 2015, 03:41:56 AM »
Re: girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...

women are like monkeys, they swing from tree to tree without letting the first go before they have a firm hold of the next branch / cock...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3387 on: June 21, 2015, 08:38:15 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3388 on: June 21, 2015, 12:11:58 PM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

My 800 pages & 4th new edition of "Complete Guide To Bodybuilding" is on sale now!
 Compare to 3th edition, more than 100 pages were added.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3389 on: June 23, 2015, 12:51:49 AM »
Re: If Vince Basile died, who would attend his funeral?

In Australia what's the charge for urinating in public?

For example, in a casket at a funeral.

I would happily offer my services as a pall bearer if the handles on the side of the casket allowed for supination of my biceps.

I unfortunately cannot attend, but I plan on sending an arrangement that resembles the elusive blue stars that he rightfully deserves

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3390 on: June 23, 2015, 02:55:31 AM »
Re: Welcome back DJ181!

Somewhere in Poland, Dj181 is sitting in his dusty room...listening to Pink Floyd's old rubbish songs. He looks at the empty bottles of Superdrol on the floor and says to himself "I'll clean it tomorrow".

The sad black and white poster of Zane is looking down on his tiny silhouette. Miserable and broken DJ gets up from his old cracked chair and pulls out the scales from his closet. He takes a deep breath crosses his fingers…and whispers "170". Then he closes his eyes and steps on the scales. After long moments of wait…he opens one eye and slowly looks down. A shiver goes down his spine and his left hand starts to shake. "167.22 again, this is my 7th cycle this year, damn it!"

At the mid afternoon Douglas finally overcomes himself and decides to visit the kitchen. His mom is sitting at the table and sings weird songs in polish. "Hi mom" he says. "The potato soup is waiting for you darling" she replies heavily. "No thanks mom" he says, and picks mutant mass gainer from the table. "I am here for this bad boy!". 4 scoops as the synthol dude said and a liter of water…"I am going for serious gains mom!" DJ said and smiled.

"What about your kidneys Douglas"…DJ moms said …"the doctor said this fairy powder will kill you one day"…"don’t worry mom" he said while slurping the disgusting extract from his dirty shaker. All bodybuilders die soon or a later, DJ knew it and he could take this burden like a real man.

In the memory of DJ181.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3391 on: June 23, 2015, 01:16:31 PM »
Re: GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?

Since gh15 isn't a member of this forum anymore and he did have a "thing" for putting out rewards for his detractors, I will add this....

Craig Soubliere is reported to be from Ormond Beach, Florida.

All of gh15's IPs trace back to Ormond Beach, Florida.

Going only by IP/Location, it could be the same guy.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3392 on: June 25, 2015, 12:42:04 AM »
Re: The straightest Kevin Levrone guest posing ever

Or Gayest

I don't care what anybody says, no man has ever looked better

E

Good ol' Earl. Stand by your man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3393 on: June 25, 2015, 05:43:42 AM »
Thanks for all the homo guys  ;D

Army of One oh brother, you are a bitter sad man  :D Where on earth do you get the idea that I am not the 'Original BigCyp' I even posted a picture with a post it note on my head, with something written on it that Princess L specifically requested - what more do I need to do, come round and fuck your mum again with a post it on my cock?

Breakfast of Champions

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3394 on: June 25, 2015, 01:17:22 PM »
Re: Do you have anyone to talk to?

I find it easier just to live in denial.

I put up posters of famous bodybuilders on my walls and they've almost become like dear friends to me.

Some days I turn to them for support and we end up talking for hours.

Fuck me! When did this place become a festering ball of oestrogen? Please, let's get back to talking about Phil Heath's lack of width, Piana's wig or some good old racism.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3395 on: June 26, 2015, 11:01:58 AM »
Re: If Getbig had an official fragrance, what would it be called?

My choice.

TERMITE....for men who enjoy wood in their mouth.

Just Pulled Out

Eau de Schmoe

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3396 on: June 26, 2015, 12:02:56 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3397 on: June 28, 2015, 01:31:13 AM »
Re: WINNING!!! 

That's all I got to say today..... ;D

Planning on proposing to Vissy?

He's with someone else.  I'm playing Assassin's Creed.

It's amazing what you get when you type in Melvin Goodrum on the internets.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3398 on: June 28, 2015, 02:21:31 AM »
 ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3399 on: June 28, 2015, 02:24:28 AM »
Re: Getbigger Has No Idea Friends Think of Him To Keep Their Lives In Perspective

Friends and coworkers of local bodybuilder Vince Goodrum confirmed Wednesday that whenever they feel discouraged or depressed, they need only think of their 38-year-old acquaintance to put everything back into perspective, a fact to which Vince, by all accounts, remains completely oblivious.

According to sources, Vince is unaware that each of his friends bring his burnt-to-a-crisp visage to mind when facing personal obstacles, relationship troubles, or a general sense of dissatisfaction with their lives, using the unmarried, trailer-dwelling troglodyte as a valuable reminder that they should be grateful for what they have.

“If I have a rough day at work, or my girl and I get into a fight, I can always take a step back and be thankful that I’m not in Vince's shoes,” longtime getbigger Chaos said of Vince, who reportedly lives by himself, eats Ramen noodles with mayonnaise every night, and spends his weekends collecting coupons. “It really helps put my problems into context. All I have to do is PM him and listen to him talk about the latest Caliber Nutrition product -- fermented goat jizz for massive gainz or some such -- or some new digital currency investment scheme he read about online, and I realize that I’m actually in pretty good shape.”

“Just thinking about Vince helps me remember how truly lucky I am,” Chaos continued.

As verified by multiple sources, with his dead-end careers, lack of personal interests, and the frequency with which he still photographs himself shirtless in a delusional stupor, Vince has for numerous years unknowingly enhanced the self-esteem of almost everyone who knows him. Indeed, Vince's acquaintances claimed that frustrations and anxieties concerning their own financial woes, health issues, and other difficulties invariably melt away simply by picturing Vince sitting in his unadorned trailer, getting anally gaped by a cross-eyed cross dresser of peace.

“I’ve had days where I feel just about ready to give up, but all it takes to get out of my funk is for Vince to show up with that faint old cheese odor and herpes sores of his, take out a stack of 5% off coupons out of his trench coat pocket, and spend an hour in line figuring out how he'll afford the groceries, and I feel a lot better about myself,” said local resident Fitness Frenzy, who explained that taking a few seconds to consider Vince's day-to-day existence has helped him surmount dozens of periods of despondency and self-doubt.

When reached for comment, Vince told reporters that while he’s endured his share of difficulties in recent years, he appreciates having so many people in his social circle who take an active interest in his life.

“My friends are really amazing; they make a big effort to keep in touch. I usually get a call or PM from them at least once a day, and they’re always really interested to hear me talk about my new bee pollen formula or latest competition plans. I can talk about whatever’s going on in my life with them, which is great.”

Syntaxmachine!!! ;D ;D

Talking, psychotropic, and electroconvulsive treatments have nothing on "The Feel-Goodrum" – the ultimate therapy for all manner of unpleasant blues.

To wit: Getbiggers no doubt have in mind how the awesome power of The Feel-Goodrum was expressed by Michel Foucault (who died of "Tbombz' Disease") in his memorable rendering of Robert-François Damiens' (aka 'Damiens the regicide') execution in Discipline and Punish. Recall that Damiens felt compelled to make a formal apology (une amende honorable) to make up for his crime of trying to kill King Louis XV. Soon after the public apology, Damiens' flesh was stripped bit by bit with red-hot pincers, molten lead and boiling oil were poured into his open wounds, and he was to be quartered by horses, but, new to the task of the grand guignol, they failed. Subsequently, Damiens' arms and legs were hacked at their joints to make the horses' jobs easier. Before the merciful coup de grâce, a clergyman was called from the crowd to offer solace to the tortured man. Damiens, a torn and bloody mess, but still conscious, whispered to the priest, "Father, at least I'm not Goodrum." Legend has it that a wide smile was last seen on his face before the horses tore him apart.

"Standing before the gallows, with only a few seconds of life left before him, Sidney Carton said, "It is a far, far better thing not to be Goodrum." – from Charles Dickens, Goodrum's Side-Chest: A Tale of Two-Titties, p. 329.