Author Topic: pm question answered /last time  (Read 22519 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: pm question answered /last time
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2008, 08:23:26 AM »
No you dont. You look worse than me, and thats PATHETIC.

Jason

no one looks worse than you pig
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2008, 08:27:23 AM »

It's been 2 days and you're still melting? I recall we called you out and you and cowardly refused to post a pic. Are you a coward?   

thats not my quote fatman, you seem to be the one whos melting if you have to edit my posts too try to argue  ::)

you are also very badly mistaken as to the challenge, as i have already agreed to post pics when the 4 all talk mutants who ralied to defend dogshit post theirs first.

i'm still waiting......... are you all cowards ?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2008, 08:32:17 AM »
You go head and bring it bro....go head and bring it. Until that time that you do, your just the biggest bullshit artist this site has on it.....you can rant and rave and leave your 500-1000 word posts of how awesome you are.....but I think everyone has figured out your deal. Here you go....Ill snap a couple pics right now...aint that hard now is it? Your pathetic. (cue for your 1000 word reply that once again amounts to jack shit)   

you have lost this fat man.

when you have to make up shit top back your arguments its time to give up.

i have not posted 500-1000 word posts on how awesome i am.

i have posted a few sentences of much of a bag of shit you look like.

how you have stolen others ideas and passed them off as your own.

how you abuse gear and synthol.

how you are obese.

etc etc

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2008, 08:42:38 AM »
                   I lightened em up a bit

Looks like a lot of oil in the arms and delts to me. I don't think those strange folds are just fat.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
you have lost this fat man.

when you have to make up shit top back your arguments its time to give up.

i have not posted 500-1000 word posts on how awesome i am.

i have posted a few sentences of much of a bag of shit you look like.

how you have stolen others ideas and passed them off as your own.

how you abuse gear and synthol.

how you are obese.

etc etc

hope this helps.

Shut your pie hole Emeril and make us some Pasta. BAM!! ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »
::)

i've lost count of the number of threads that you have posted my pic in gimmick hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

whats the matter princess, have i owned you on your main account so you decided to take the time to unblock my face and post it all over getbig  ;D

poor soul.
175lbs by 31st July

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »
I'd rather call him "fat".

He may be big, but he's fat. Sort of like SF.

He's not that fat, Kong.  Now don't go all Adamis on me, calling anyone above 3% "obese"! 

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »
Fatpanda, do you have any pictures that show your body?  Calling Dante fat and then posting a fully-clothed picture isn't exactly cool.

Just saying ...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
Fatpanda, do you have any pictures that show your body?  Calling Dante fat and then posting a fully-clothed picture isn't exactly cool.

Just saying ...
yes i do, however there is a history behind this that has not been posted on this one of countless epic panda bashing threads.

i posted that pic as a copy of the one of dc below.

anyway i gave my word that i would post pics of me at my worse and recent ones, but only if the main attackers would do the same. i.e. wiggy, squad, adonis and alex - as that would be fair, i know alex is obese himself at the moment, adonis is fatter than he would like at present and has litle to no muscle, and refuses to post a current front relaxed pic. wiggs doesn't even workout so is terrified of posting any shot revealing skin, and we all know aboput squad.

of course they don't like to talk about that, they prefer to attack me all over getbig, make up stuff, edit my posts, try to use posts from years ago and ore recent ones to make me look like a liar etc.

also dante and i have a history that these ass kissers know nothing about, that why i give him such a hard time, by stating facts about him, while him minions defend him with everything they have got.

poor mindless souls.
175lbs by 31st July

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »
You go head and bring it bro....go head and bring it. Until that time that you do, your just the biggest bullshit artist this site has on it.....you can rant and rave and leave your 500-1000 word posts of how awesome you are.....but I think everyone has figured out your deal. Here you go....Ill snap a couple pics right now...aint that hard now is it? Your pathetic. (cue for your 1000 word reply that once again amounts to jack shit)   

hahahaa look at dante after geting brutally owned by gh15  :D 
epic taking out anger on a passerby  :D

spinnis

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2008, 09:05:00 AM »
yes i do, however there is a history behind this that has not been posted on this one of countless epic panda bashing threads.

i posted that pic as a copy of the one of dc below.

anyway i gave my word that i would post pics of me at my worse and recent ones, but only if the main attackers would do the same. i.e. wiggy, squad, adonis and alex - as that would be fair, i know alex is obese himself at the moment, adonis is fatter than he would like at present and has litle to no muscle, and refuses to post a current front relaxed pic. wiggs doesn't even workout so is terrified of posting any shot revealing skin, and we all know aboput squad.

of course they don't like to talk about that, they prefer to attack me all over getbig, make up stuff, edit my posts, try to use posts from years ago and ore recent ones to make me look like a liar etc.

also dante and i have a history that these ass kissers know nothing about, that why i give him such a hard time, by stating facts about him, while him minions defend him with everything they have got.

poor mindless souls.

Fuuuuck you are big I will give you that, maby fat who knows.

But huge as a cock.

edit* Is that "doggcrap"? then he is a fucking monster.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2008, 02:48:15 PM »
hahahaa look at dante after geting brutally owned by gh15  :D 
epic taking out anger on a passerby  :D

I was a bit surprised that DC let gh15's comments pass and went after FP instead. I mean, gh even called him "fella." Dems fighting words.

Alex23

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2008, 03:02:20 PM »
hahahahahah day 4 of FlabpenDa's senseless annihilation...

talk about taking it deep deep in the ass and saying "thank you"... ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2008, 04:27:31 PM »
I was a bit surprised that DC let gh15's comments pass and went after FP instead. I mean, gh even called him "fella." Dems fighting words.

Because I really dont care what GH15 says....4/5 of his stuff is so out there and scattered, I am pretty sure any knowledgeable people at Getbig that I respect realize that he is either a gimmick or just some guy typing up whatever he feels like at that very second to get a reaction......the guy thinks people who are 175 pounds are loaded on slin and 2 grams of test.....that kind of tells the story of sanity doesnt it? My thoughts are he is some guy from across the pond who parrots out the information he see's. Its very peculiar that he got so incredibely angry with me at the very same time FatPanda did....also very peculiar that both of them think nobody over 175 can build any muscle without being loaded to the gills on hormones....and both are across the water and use the same verbage (although whoever is GH15 painfully tries to differentiate his typing from anyone else thru caps and misspellings)....coincedence? Actually who gives a crap....

Now Alex23....theres a guy who talks the talk and walks the walk. Ive met Alex....unlike someone like FatPanda who is so scared for people to see him for what he really is (or his whole Getbig rep/ego/whatever you want to call it) goes down the toilet......Alex on the other hand.....19 inch arms, big, thick, natural and what you see on this board is what you get in person. If Alex decided to do a natural show around here there would be alot of guys not too happy to be trading most musculars next to him....take that to the bank.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
Because I really dont care what GH15 says....4/5 of his stuff is so out there and scattered, I am pretty sure any knowledgeable people at Getbig that I respect realize that he is either a gimmick or just some guy typing up whatever he feels like at that very second to get a reaction......the guy thinks people who are 175 pounds are loaded on slin and 2 grams of test.....that kind of tells the story of sanity doesnt it? My thoughts are he is some guy from across the pond who parrots out the information he see's. Its very peculiar that he got so incredibely angry with me at the very same time FatPanda did....also very peculiar that both of them think nobody over 175 can build any muscle without being loaded to the gills on hormones....and both are across the water and use the same verbage (although whoever is GH15 painfully tries to differentiate his typing from anyone else thru caps and misspellings)....coincedence? Actually who gives a crap....

Now Alex23....theres a guy who talks the talk and walks the walk. Ive met Alex....unlike someone like FatPanda who is so scared for people to see him for what he really is (or his whole Getbig rep/ego/whatever you want to call it) goes down the toilet......Alex on the other hand.....19 inch arms, big, thick, natural and what you see on this board is what you get in person. If Alex decided to do a natural show around here there would be alot of guys not too happy to be trading most musculars next to him....take that to the bank.   

hahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »
You should invite Kamali around to take his pre-contest pictures in your bedroom

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
Shut your pie hole Emeril and make us some Pasta. BAM!! ;D

holy shit!

lmao!
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

you have the balls to put your name out there and have helped more people meet their goals than anyone online.

you need not defend yourself to the tuba player, aka fat panda, or gh15, who is nothing but a gimmick and a poor one at that.

it amazes me how anybody would listen to these two inbred clowns anyway.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »
you have the balls to put your name out there and have helped more people meet their goals than anyone online.

you need not defend yourself to the tuba player, aka fat panda, or gh15, who is nothing but a gimmick and a poor one at that.

it amazes me how anybody would listen to these two inbred clowns anyway.
translation = you are the most cuddly muscle bear i've ever seen. i love that slightly offset goatee on your gh enlarged chin. i dream about the day it's tickling my balls as you kiss it.

your purple skin is an alluding promise of another purple pleasantry of yours i'd like to get my hands on.

your large gut would look fantastic bouncing up and down as we do pole squats together.

i'd take any protein you have to give.

please pm me my big dogg - ruffff.
175lbs by 31st July

Alex23

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
fatpanda getting rapped so hard that the room stinks.... walk away butterball... just walk away...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2008, 05:11:40 PM »
So this DC dude owns True Protein??

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »
So this DC dude owns True Protein??

yes, he also feels you need 600g+ of protein a day to grow - hmmmmmmmm coincidence?
175lbs by 31st July

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
yes, he also feels you need 600g+ of protein a day to grow - hmmmmmmmm coincidence?

All I know is I like their products, as far as 600 grams a day...everybody has their own beliefs.

Alex23

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »
All I know is I like their products, as far as 600 grams a day...everybody has their own beliefs.

Like I said before, haven't stepped in a GNC in 2 years... I get everything from trueprotein.com.