Author Topic: pm question answered /last time  (Read 22561 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: pm question answered /last time
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »
Liquid beef aminos straight from the bulls tap.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:12 AM »
Liquid beef aminos straight from the bulls tap.

:P

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »
Seveste is so delusional!

You have better genetics?

HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 02:45:56 PM »

X20. 

Dante is one of the coolest bodybuidler/business owner/guru I've met. I almost crapped my pants first time he walked to me at the gym and asked if I was indeed 'Alex23'. ;D

TrueProtein.com rocks. Haven't stepped in a GNC in almost 2 years. Thanks to Dante.   

I also remember walking into the gym not so long ago just to realize it was closing early. Dante walks by, see what's going on and gives me a couple of free passes to another gym around the corner. Class act, true class act, True Protein.

::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »
LISTEN FELLA,,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ? ONE OF YOR DUMB CLIENTS FOR TRUE PROTIEN WHO IS LOOKING FOR GOLD COW PROTIEN ?OR ONE OF THE NEW GYM MEMBERS IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN? OR YOU JUST STUPID IN GENERAL? YOU ARE DISGRACE! YOU SIT HERE AND LIE TO THOSE KIDS AND DO IT CONSISTANTLY WITH PUTTING ON NICE FACE UNLIKE 1000S LIKE YOU  SAME SIZE SAME ANDROGENIC LOOK WHO GO IN THE GYM WITH THEIR BLUE BEG AND SELL HORMONES,,THEY ALL OFOUCRSE GET IT THROGH BEGGING TO MY PEOPLE ,,SO BEFORE YOU TALK YOUR PEE SHIT ON GETBIG THINK! THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD OR ONE OF THE SUCK ME BOARDS ,,,THIS IS ALSO NOT A BOARD WHERE YOU CAN TELL BALONNIE ,,,MANY HERE ARE ATUAL PROS AND AMATUERS WITH LONG EXPERIENCE IN BODYBUILDING AND POWERLIFTING,,

DONT COME TO GH15 AND TALK TO IT TO BEGIN WITH ! BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO COME AND INTRODUCE YOUR NONESENSE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE DECENSY TO TALK TRUTH,,YOU DONT GO INTO THE CARPENTER AND TEACH HIM HOW TO WORK THE WOOD...NOT EVEN WITH SMILY FACE AND GOOD ATTITUDE INORDER TO COME OFF AS BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU BEEN DOIGN FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW

YOU ARE DISGRACE!

TO SIT HERE AND TELL THOSE FELLAS THAT TRT IS WHAT KEEP YOU 250  WHILE IN REALITY 250 MG TEST WONT EVEN TOUCH YOUR LEFT BALL AND WONT MOVE YOU ONE POIND OVER 200LB IS A LIE!!! COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE! FOR A FELLA YOUR SIZE YOU NEED ATLEAST 1.5 GRAM OF TEST INORDER TO MAINTAIN 250+ WITH HIGH BODY FAT%%% AND YOU DONT HAVE NO LOW BODY FAT%% BUT IF YOU EVER GOT TO LOW BODYFAT%% YOUD HAVE TO GO TO 3 AND 4 GRAMS A WEEK AND EVEN THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADD LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES AND YOU KNOW IT WELL + CHANGING THE DIRTY DIET INTO MORE OF A CLEAN ONE INORDER TO HOLD TO 6% ,,,IN YOUR CASE DUE TO HIGH BODYFAT% YOU CAN PASS BY ON 1.5 -2.5 GRAM OF TEST BUT 250MG IS A LIE NO TRT NO HRT NO NOTHING OF THE LIKE!! STOP LIEING

ASLSO YOU WOULD NEVER BE 220 NOTHING NATURALLY OR CLEAN AT SINGLE DIGIT,,YOUR GENETICS WONT ALLOW IT ,,IT IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND GENETIC RESPOND IN YORU CASE IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND YOU ONLY GROW DUE TO HORMONES AND LOTS OF THEM!!

STOP THIS BULLCRAP!

THE WORST THING IS PEOPLE LIKE MISHKO AND PALUMBO BUT THERE IS ONE CATEGORY THAT I LOVE TO BRING DOWN AND YOU PUTTING YOURSELF IN IT NOW,,IT IS CALLED THE DISGRACED INDIVIDUALS WHO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING OUT KIND FACE WHILE LIEING THEIR WAY ALLTHROUGH THE INDUSTRY,,WILLET IS PART OF IT YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BEFORE YOU WILL REALLY HAVE TO GO TAKE TRT!

brutal truth.

dante has in fact admited taking over 1g of test a week + other goodies and that was back in the old cycles for pennies days - god knows what he taken now to maintain that 50" waist, purple skin, epic tomatoe face due to super high blood pressure, fat folds in his synthol filled shoulders.
175lbs by 31st July

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
brutal truth.

dante has in fact admited taking over 1g of test a week + other goodies and that was back in the old cycles for pennies days - god knows what he taken now to maintain that 50" waist, purple skin, epic tomatoe face due to super high blood pressure, fat folds in his synthol filled shoulders.

What do you look like FP?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 05:19:25 PM »
What dose is TRT?

I believe Dante because 1. He knows how to train and eat correctly and 2. GH15 has used so much gear in his life he doesn't know what can be accomplished without it.

If gh15 saw me he'd say i was hormonized for sure, no questions about it, but i came off and stuck to eating and training correctly and maybe because i had a base B4 juicing i still kept improving.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 06:00:19 PM »

What do you look like FP?

better than doggcrapp, you ?
175lbs by 31st July

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
whats the big deal with using hormones? still got to train your ass off, all these so called naturals trying to be high and mighty, i say shut up and go train instead of spending so much on the boards trying to be special ::)
Thunderdome approved

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »

No you dont. You look worse than me, and thats PATHETIC.

Jason

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

It's been 2 days and you're still melting? I recall we called you out and you and cowardly refused to post a pic. Are you a coward?   

ok wiggs, squad, alex, and adonnis

post 1 clear pic each full frontal in tight shorts on this thread.

and i will do the same, of me at my worse after a year layoff eating whatever i liked and with 2 torn rotators and away from my boyfriend. ( pretty bad, and plenty of owning material to last a lifetime but I love him)

you all match it and i will too.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »

It's been 2 days and you're still melting? I recall we called you out and you and cowardly refused to post a pic. Are you a coward?   

Haha!  He's not getting any jerk material from me ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2008, 11:44:38 PM »

Since I couldn't come close to even justify a comparison to DC as he's just in a different league than I am and if you beat DC then hats off to you.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2008, 12:16:00 AM »

You go head and bring it bro....go head and bring it. Until that time that you do, your just the biggest bullshit artist this site has on it.....you can rant and rave and leave your 500-1000 word posts of how awesome you are.....but I think everyone has figured out your deal. Here you go....Ill snap a couple pics right now...aint that hard now is it? Your pathetic. (cue for your 1000 word reply that once again amounts to jack shit)   

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2008, 01:12:19 AM »
"Dante" is roided to the max, cant you see? No need to be an expert for that.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:28 AM »
  Lots of people have pathetic expectations of what can be achieved drug-free. Gaining 50 to 60 lbs of lean muscle naturally is possible, but it takes many years of hard, heavy and consistent training on the Big Five - deadlift, barbell row, front miitary press, bench press/dips and squats - that most guys are simply not willing to put. It is simply too much work over too long a time to be worth it in the minds of most guys. You can be huge naturally, but you can't look like a pro bodybuilder. Weighting 260 lbs with 3% bodyfat at a height of 5'10 is not possible because the body was not designed to maintain muscle while shrinking bodyfat simultaneously - when you starve, which is essentially what a diet is, your body canibalzes muscle before eveything else. However, a 5'10 man can weight up to 240 lbs naturally with average bodyfat after 8-10 years of heavy traiing on the Big Five. This is possible. It has been discovered that the cross-sectional area of a muscle is drectly proportional to it's strengh, and that the ability of a muscle to grow is inversely proportional to the volume of stress you impose on the muscle. The Big Five will stimulate strengh increases of a very large number of muscles while imposing little volume stress to the muscles. However, to stimulate a large number of muscle fibers you also need several reps, which explains why powerlifters are very strong but not very big - although much bigger than the average man. Increasing strengh in the 6 to 8 rep range on the Big Five slowly over years is the key to massive size naturally. There isn't a single member of this board who couldn't gain at least 30 lbs of mass in 2 years or a little longer by following what I just said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2008, 01:57:14 AM »
  Lots of people have pathetic expectations of what can be achieved drug-free. Gaining 50 to 60 lbs of lean muscle naturally is possible, but it takes many years of hard, heavy and consistent training on the Big Five - deadlift, barbell row, front miitary press, bench press/dips and squats - that most guys are simply not willing to put. It is simply too much work over too long a time to be worth it in the minds of most guys. You can be huge naturally, but you can't look like a pro bodybuilder. Weighting 260 lbs with 3% bodyfat at a height of 5'10 is not possible because the body was not designed to maintain muscle while shrinking bodyfat simultaneously - when you starve, which is essentially what a diet is, your body canibalzes muscle before eveything else. However, a 5'10 man can weight up to 240 lbs naturally with average bodyfat after 8-10 years of heavy traiing on the Big Five. This is possible. It has been discovered that the cross-sectional area of a muscle is drectly proportional to it's strengh, and that the ability of a muscle to grow is inversely proportional to the volume of stress you impose on the muscle. The Big Five all you stimulate strengh increases of a very large number of muscles while imposing little volume stress to the muscles. However, to stimulate a large number of muscle fibers you also need several reps, which explains why powerlifters are very strong but not very big - although much bigger than the average man. Increasing strengh in the 6 to 8 rep range on the Big Five slowly over years is the key to massive size naturally. There isn't a single member of this board who couldn't gain atlast 30 lbs of mass in 2 years or a little longer by following what I just said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Excellent post.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »
"Dante" is roided to the max, cant you see? No need to be an expert for that.

I'd rather call him "fat".

He may be big, but he's fat. Sort of like SF.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2008, 01:59:43 AM »
  Lots of people have pathetic expectations of what can be achieved drug-free. Gaining 50 to 60 lbs of lean muscle naturally is possible, but it takes many years of hard, heavy and consistent training on the Big Five - deadlift, barbell row, front miitary press, bench press/dips and squats - that most guys are simply not willing to put. It is simply too much work over too long a time to be worth it in the minds of most guys. You can be huge naturally, but you can't look like a pro bodybuilder. Weighting 260 lbs with 3% bodyfat at a height of 5'10 is not possible because the body was not designed to maintain muscle while shrinking bodyfat simultaneously - when you starve, which is essentially what a diet is, your body canibalzes muscle before eveything else. However, a 5'10 man can weight up to 240 lbs naturally with average bodyfat after 8-10 years of heavy traiing on the Big Five. This is possible. It has been discovered that the cross-sectional area of a muscle is drectly proportional to it's strengh, and that the ability of a muscle to grow is inversely proportional to the volume of stress you impose on the muscle. The Big Five all you stimulate strengh increases of a very large number of muscles while imposing little volume stress to the muscles. However, to stimulate a large number of muscle fibers you also need several reps, which explains why powerlifters are very strong but not very big - although much bigger than the average man. Increasing strengh in the 6 to 8 rep range on the Big Five slowly over years is the key to massive size naturally. There isn't a single member of this board who couldn't gain atlast 30 lbs of mass in 2 years or a little longer by following what I just said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spot on.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2008, 02:02:14 AM »
LISTEN FELLA,,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ?

Isn't this a silly question?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2008, 03:08:38 AM »
I'd rather call him "fat".

He may be big, but he's fat. Sort of like SF.

"SF" is actually "made" of pure fat.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2008, 03:46:38 AM »
"SF" is actually "made" of pure fat.  ;D

Are you saying Crispy Cream and Pop Tarts are NOT a bodybuilding diet, no matter how much grounded beef from CostCo you eat??  :-X :-X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »
  However, a 5'10 man can weight up to 240 lbs naturally with average bodyfat after 8-10 years of heavy traiing on the Big Five. This is possible.

BULLSHIT
!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2008, 08:01:34 AM »
                   I lightened em up a bit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »
When I see a double chin, I don't think "big", I think "fat".