Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 590272 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1550 on: September 24, 2015, 04:08:14 PM »
Wow, Bradistani?
The Robin to Herne's Batman?  What a compliment to have him post here.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1551 on: September 24, 2015, 05:05:54 PM »

Don't give me that metaphysical bullshit.  Craig should have stayed out of this show and done something better with his time.....especially when you know you're not going to make a dime.  He could have competed in the following Gran Prix shows and made some money and just spent his time at the Olympia and talked to his fans.

Bob Chick qualified for the Olympia twice and he didn't compete because he knew he would place out of the money so he hosted the event and got almost as much as the Top 5 that year.  That's smart business

Don't most bodybuilders spend most of their career, often all of their career, not making a dime competing in shows? In fact, they have to pay to compete.

How were you able to justify competing and not have done something better with you time? At least Craig has gotten sponsorship deals in his bbing career.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: September 24, 2015, 05:08:24 PM »
   As if the "top prize in bodybuilding" means everything to everyone.  Craig has no illusions about winning the Mr. O or the 212 Mr. O.  He competes for himself.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Vince, than are dreamt up in your philosophy that winning the Mr. Olympia is the only true measure of winning.

Harley

A little spice of Hamlet as well.

Love your posts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: September 24, 2015, 05:12:49 PM »
I know Pellius will have enjoyed the Shakespearean reference.
Tomorrow I will discuss the pros who wanted to get off the Mr. O stage as fast as possible in order to score some drugs and party.
If that's ok with you guys.

I must be naive because I find that kind of shocking. They can't give that a rest for a few weeks after the show and just forget about everything before they are back in the cult full steam?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1554 on: September 24, 2015, 05:21:16 PM »
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1555 on: September 24, 2015, 05:33:38 PM »
Oh my goodness.
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1556 on: September 24, 2015, 06:15:01 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1557 on: September 24, 2015, 07:16:58 PM »
I would not care, sir.
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1558 on: September 24, 2015, 07:18:47 PM »
I would not care, sir.
i would hit it until my pud peeled...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: September 24, 2015, 07:22:26 PM »
I would not care, sir.

Yes, as has been said here you are indeed a true man of yore. Men of your stock are desperately needed.

Blessings upon you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: September 24, 2015, 07:28:38 PM »

This pic always makes me smile. Not because of the insult to Melvin but the lengths Keith would go through to get at him.

PIP Big Man.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1561 on: September 24, 2015, 08:15:55 PM »
Yes, as has been said here you are indeed a true man of yore. Men of your stock are desperately needed.

Blessings upon you.

:D It takes a good man to acknowledge a good man. May all your difficulties be small and may all your successes be huge. Hallelujah.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: September 24, 2015, 11:47:27 PM »
VInce obviously feels threatened.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1563 on: September 25, 2015, 12:33:43 AM »
Harley, so what drugs were these guys chasing then while still on stage at the Mr Olympia contest?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1564 on: September 25, 2015, 12:51:01 AM »
Is craig sponsored by any company?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1565 on: September 25, 2015, 01:13:50 AM »
Harley, so what drugs were these guys chasing then while still on stage at the Mr Olympia contest?
Steroids

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1566 on: September 25, 2015, 04:38:45 AM »
2015 Mr. Olympia Report:  True Devotion
        Immediately after the Finals, a competitor who did not place within the top 8, was asked by a stage crew what he was intending to do now that the show was over.
Remind you, the show has now been over for less than 20 seconds and ALL competitors must attend, at least appear at, the Olympia Gala starting at 11:00 pm.
        The Competitor responds, "I'm going to party and look to score some stuff."  He was clearly referring to Ecstasy and the stage crewman understood fully well.
        The Competitor then asks, "Do you know anybody?" to which the Stage Guy replies, "Yeah, I got a guy."
        Now, before you claim that this had to do with steroids, trust me, the LAST thing this Competitor was thinking about was training, drugs or diet (that was obvious from
the way he showed up to compete).  This Competitor has a long, public history with drug issues, especially Ecstasy.
        What was funny, was as soon as the Stage Guy replied he had a guy, Tricky Jackson had walked over and asked, "What are you doing tonight?" completely unaware
that the other Competitor was setting up a night of partying.  Tricky is NOT into that scene.
        The Competitor, notorious for also showing up late to photo shoots, much like a former Co-Worker of his, arrived only 1 hour and 15 minutes late for this photo shoot the next
night.   Yes, the shoot was at night because he already knew he would never arrive to a morning shoot.  That, by the way, paved the road for Craig to set up his mandatory MHP
photo shoot for the next day at 10:30 am.  Craig arrived half an hour early.
        What upsets me is that there are people who are blessed with genetics or talent that us "normal" people can't even imagine and they waste it away due to their laziness, lack
of ambition or sense of entitlement.  This Competitor's poor life choices are well publicized and his "fall" is going to be one of the most catastrophic when all is said and done.
Harley

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: September 25, 2015, 05:04:23 AM »
Harley
I signed up for life insurance last week
I need to cancel today- it wasn't a good deal

Is it too late to cancel???? Thank you sir
w

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1568 on: September 25, 2015, 05:11:04 AM »
Harley
I signed up for life insurance last week
I need to cancel today- it wasn't a good deal

Is it too late to cancel???? Thank you sir

Dear NaturalWonder83,
    Of course, it would be easier for me to respond if I were able to read your policy, HOWEVER, always know, that practically EVERY type of insurance
contract can be cancelled.  There may or may not be certain penalties depending on the wording of the contract and the timing and manner of cancellation.
    In your case, given relatively no time has transpired, there are no damages to the insurance company and you should be entitled to a pro rata return of
any money you already paid.
    Should you have any trouble after contacting the insurance company, please contact me via PM and I would be happy to send those bastard companies
a letter from my office, free of charge.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1569 on: September 25, 2015, 05:14:41 AM »
Is craig sponsored by any company?

Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  You ask if Craig is sponsored by any company.  That is the ONLY topic on which I must be careful in how I respond as I would not want to say
anything that could be used in spite to hurt Craig's income.
  Craig is an MHP "athlete."
  I have very often had "run ins" with the powers to be at MHP as to how they use him and how they treat him.
  You will notice that I have NEVER come here to promote ANY MHP product.  I won't recommend anything that I don't myself take
and feel works, as far as legal supplements. 
  I am going to write a "2015 Mr. Olympia Report" as to how MHP treated me however.
Harley

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: September 25, 2015, 05:24:19 AM »
Thank you
Dear NaturalWonder83,
    Of course, it would be easier for me to respond if I were able to read your policy, HOWEVER, always know, that practically EVERY type of insurance
contract can be cancelled.  There may or may not be certain penalties depending on the wording of the contract and the timing and manner of cancellation.
    In your case, given relatively no time has transpired, there are no damages to the insurance company and you should be entitled to a pro rata return of
    Should you have any trouble after contacting the insurance company, please contact me via PM and I would be happy to send those bastard companies
Harley
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1571 on: September 25, 2015, 05:29:20 AM »
Dear NaturalWonder83,
Harley

That's very good of you to help him Harley.

Naturalwonder83 please be advised that cash value also called whole life insurance is a terrible overpriced product. If you need life insurance then buy what is called Term Life insurance.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: September 25, 2015, 05:30:30 AM »
That's very good of you to help him Harley.

Naturalwonder83 please be advised that cash value also called whole life insurance is a terrible overpriced product. If you need life insurance then buy what is called Term Life insurance.
someone just told me that
Thank u calf I will do that
w

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1573 on: September 25, 2015, 05:34:57 AM »
Dear Calfzilla,
  Thanks for the compliment and the advice on insurance. 
  When I came here, I did say that I would offer any help I could to anyone who was polite and asked.
  I don't know much, but there is an area of life (the law) in which I might be able to help some others.
  Like I said, I am here soaking up your advice, opinions, good humor, great wit and once and awhile, Herne's home run photos.
  Being nice and helping when possible should be the rent one pays while here on GetBig.
Harley

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #1574 on: September 25, 2015, 05:42:48 AM »
WOW, Getbig's resident lawyer.