Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55846 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2011, 04:41:13 PM »
If Biblical Jesus exists, why would he answer some prayers and totally plug his ears to others? The suffering he allows on a daily basis is incomprehensible, and it happens to good Christians, too.

Un-fucking-forgivable.

It makes more sense to believe that there just ain't anyone there listening.

What does this have to do with -wether or not a man named Jesus walked the earth?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2011, 04:41:34 PM »
;D hahaha

Really distasteful. Shit like that is going to far  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
What does this have to do with -wether or not a man named Jesus walked the earth?

"Believe," it says. The word has several meanings.

phatboii

• Getbig I
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2011, 05:22:04 PM »
Whats the difference between a picture of Jesus and Jesus?
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'
It only takes one nail to hang the picture.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'

Good 1th post  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2011, 06:11:04 PM »
This burglar breaks into this house the one night. He's creeping through the hallway when he hears this voice from the darkness, "I can see you and Jesus can see you."
"Who the fuck was that!?" he replies. He looks up and sees this parrot sitting in its cage, "Thank fuck for that it was just you! What's your name parrot?"
"Archibold." the parrot replies.
"That's a funny name for a parrot" replied the burglar.
"Not as funny as that fucking rottweiler Jesus."

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
'
'
'
'

Does that make you feel special? Little bitch I would smash your nose in if you ever said or showed me something like that face to face.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »
Does that make you feel special? Little bitch I would smash your nose in if you ever said or showed me something like that face to face.

Did he touched a nerve with that nail?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »
Did he touched a nerve with that nail?

Ya he did. It's one thing to joke around and another thing to be that disrespectful to more than half the people in your countries religion. Don't mess with peoples family or religion. I don't get the point of making sick jokes like that. It shows some serious character flaws.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
ronnie coleman says that faith in god is the number one key to success in the cult of bodybuild

man, after i heard ronnie mumble some of that nonsense my opinion of him went WAY WAY down. now when i think of ronnie i think--stupid black with brutal genetics and boatloads of hormones. :-\

in one of his dvds. the one where he's in australia they ask him what is his motivation. he responds hastily with "THE LORD--THE LORD IS MY MOTIVATION" i'm just like: but ronnie HOWW???? EXPLAIN!!! NOW! OR DON'T SAY THAT STUPID CRAP. i've since theorized he must have been getting payed to say that by some scam church or something. just didn't make sense on any level. whether you believe in God or not is absolutely irrelevant. that statement just doesn't make a lick of sense. the man can't seem to form an intelligible sentence to save his life during that whole interview. i just wanna ask him if the lord also motivated him to fornicate with tons of women and have illegitimate children by a slew of rough lookin' broads. :D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »

You do remember this is getbig so blatant disrespect of everything is common, especially religion. Remember, these are also bodybuilders who eat 5x the amount of protein of normal human beings yet are disgusted against killing animals for food :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »
I SAID NI GG ERR!!! not GUY

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »
I believe in Jesus.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
You do remember this is getbig so blatant disrespect of everything is common, especially religion. Remember, these are also bodybuilders who eat 5x the amount of protein of normal human beings yet are disgusted against killing animals for food :D

It's funny to make of most things but that crosses a line to post things like that. It shows lack of integrity. A lot of people including me believe Jesus was tortured for days just to save humanity from going to hell. He gave the ultimate sacrifice. You shouldn't make sick jokes like that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »

Religion of peace.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
If you look objectively and honestly , it's VERY hard to prove that Jesus existed. NOT one word in the new testament is by Jesus , it's by his followers and we know next to nothing about these people  and none of it was written at the time of his supposed life only decades later and entertaining he did live the miracles are all fairy tales , they honestly can't even say there was a Nazareth at the time of his supposed life , they don't know the exact time of birth or death , honestly there are way to many holes in that story

It is a historical given that the emperor known as Nero existed.  Nero was what is termed a "type of Antichrist" as were several other tyrants most notably in our time, Adolf Hitler.  Nero killed quite a few Christians,  or at least according to reputable historians.  Among those Christians was a genuine Apostle of the Christ, one that actually walked with Jesus of Nazareth.  His name was Peter.  Nero had Peter crucified upside down, the unusual postion being requested of the condemned himself as he did not feel worthy to die as did his Lord.

Many people died for their belief in the Christ, including as I said the historical figure of the Apostle Peter.  The equally historical figure Nero, Emperor of Rome had these Christians put to death.

These people died for a man they never saw in the flesh.  Except... Peter.    Who would die for something that never existed?  I doubt Peter would have.  But I suppose some here  would declare he was obviously insane.  Yes, only an insane man would teach the beauty of forgiveness and eternal love.  Only a lunatic would sacrifice his life for so little. 

No.  Only someone that knew and believed in the man Jesus would do so and he would have it within him to preach the gospel (i.e., "good news") of this man Jesus and to those with no hope, hope would be given.  In contrast only a complete and utter asshole would attempt to denigrate the teachings of a true man of peace such as Jesus was.   You do not have to believe Jesus to be the son of God to know that he was more than just a man.  Most of us here are  less for being so juvenile as to pervert our morals by mocking what he was about.

Me?  I think he existed, I think he taught his gospel and died.  I just don't believe him to be the son of God as I don't think God exists.  Go make fun of the asswipe pedophile founder of islime.  That shit heap is more than worthy of scorn and derision.  Or are you guys too pussified to do that?

Fuck islime and muslimes.  Simple really and very easy to do.  homohammed was a dirtbag.  Jesus was a good man.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2011, 06:30:51 PM »
It's funny to make of most things but that crosses a line to post things like that. It shows lack of integrity. A lot of people including me believe Jesus was tortured for days just to save humanity from going to hell. He gave the ultimate sacrifice. You shouldn't make sick jokes like that.

Oh I know and totally agree with you, as I'm a Christian also. You also realize everyone here hides behind a pc and half of them just want you to meltdown also? Once they strike a nerve they know it. Persecution is what we have to deal with on this earth...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »
forgive them father for they know not what they do

who cares if it's offensive, it all comes out in the wash

phatboii

• Getbig I
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2011, 06:34:40 PM »

Hey man sorry wasnt trying to offend anyone.

But hey why cant Jesus eat M & M's.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
They keep falling through his hands.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2011, 06:36:14 PM »

This song gives me goosebumps. Very powerful!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »
Hey man sorry wasnt trying to offend anyone.

But hey why cant Jesus eat M & M's.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
They keep falling through his hands.

Lol

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
If Biblical Jesus exists, why would he answer some prayers and totally plug his ears to others? The suffering he allows on a daily basis is incomprehensible, and it happens to good Christians, too.

Un-fucking-forgivable.

It makes more sense to believe that there just ain't anyone there listening.

Suffering- the planet was created for man, He left us in charge, we totally F-ed it up.  To quote pastor Bill Johnson, "God gave the keys to the earth to man, man handed them over to Satan.  Jesus came, took the keys back, handed them back over to man and re-assigned us."  The "world" we live in was not Gods original intentions, like I said, man screwed it up.  The good news is through Christ, we are redeemed.  I could go on, but anyone can PM me if you like.  And also bro, yes God allows suffering.....not because He is unjust, but he gave us free-will to whatever the F we want.  Much of the suffering and disease on earth is a result of sin.  Again, He left us in charge of the earth.  Jesus His son suffered for you and me, and "through his sufferings he was perfected." 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2011, 07:37:21 PM »
So what's the point of prayer? It's our mess and all.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2011, 07:56:49 PM »
Yes I believe in Jesus. I feel a great comfort when I'm going to church and spending time reading my bible. People bitch about modern woman so much well find a good christian girl you don't have the same problems with good christian woman. They wont cheat on you, they aren't confused about gender roles, they will have your back in the worst and best of times, they will stand by you through thick and thin. Of course there's exceptions to the rule but if you find a good one they will make you very happy!

The bible lays it out perfectly how the relationship is suppose to be between man and woman. The bible lays out how you're suppose to treat your fellow man, how you should live your life if you want to be successful. I really don't understand all of the hate. The world would be a much better place if more people followed his teachings!

The whole premise of the bible is to love your neighbor, treat people with kindness and respect. What is wrong with that?
That pretty much sums up my believes. " Co-exist in peace and give others a helping hand when needed ". You dont need a book to do that, anything else is manmade brainwashing/mind controlling garbage.