Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 66566 times)

thisiskeith12

Phil Heath
« on: October 09, 2006, 03:30:28 PM »
Why don't we try to get Phil Heath to post here some? I haven't really heard him say much and it'd be interesting to hear his opinions and thoughts. He's a promising rookie.

thisiskeith12

Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:34:27 PM »
He seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've heard.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 03:34:49 PM »
He already is a member, his sn= "thegift"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 03:36:28 PM »
He already is a member, his sn= "thegift"
You sure? Can you verify this to be true, BASTini?
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »
You sure? Can you verify this to be true, BASTini?

yes i am sure, doo-doo head.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 03:40:23 PM »
yes, bast is correct with this one..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »
yes i am sure, doo-doo head.
Awww...SNAP! I haven't heard that one in a while..."doo doo head".
 Thanks, BASTino.
?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
Hell ya we need Phil here. He is the future of the sport. We also need evan centopani and omar deckard as well!!!!!! Why arent these guys on the boards?
-

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 03:59:15 PM »
He's to busy playing playstation. ;D
The BBinsider

gtomc

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
Phil was supposed to be selling his DVD at the Olympia, the one for which there was a contest to name it -- anyone know if it's out yet and how to get one?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 04:06:33 PM »
He is here. :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »
He is here. :)

yes.  he's just busy injecting himself with various I.V. drugs.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »
Name:  thegift
Position:  Pros
Date Registered:  April 20, 2005, 10:47:53 PM
Last Active:  Today at 08:01:35 AM

;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »
Name:  thegift
Position:  Pros
Date Registered:  April 20, 2005, 10:47:53 PM
Last Active:  Today at 08:01:35 AM

;)

I wonder if he realizes yet that The Gift is really just the package in the mail.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 04:32:04 PM »
Yes, I PM'd Phil shortly after his first pro win and gave him congrats, asked him a few questions, and he sent me back a nice couple paragraphs of good info.....looks to me to be another Richard Jones kinda guy, nothin but class, he seemed like a real cool cat to me.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
Phil posts here now and then, but since some of the guys here felt the need to use their negativity and bash Phil, it is easier not to post for him. If you guys can respect the pros, and others, then perhaps they will post...

The DVD will be available in about 2 months. Preorder information will be up soon, and it will be a great DVD. For Phil Heath looks like he may be the winner of the 2007 Arnold Classic.

Phil's web site

http://www.phillipheath.com/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »
Phil posts here now and then, but since some of the guys here felt the need to use their negativity and bash Phil, it is easier not to post for him. If you guys can respect the pros, and others, then perhaps they will post...

The DVD will be available in about 2 months. Preorder information will be up soon, and it will be a great DVD. For Phil Heath looks like he may be the winner of the 2007 Arnold Classic.

Phil's web site

How is calling attention to THE integral part of his success considered negative?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 05:01:55 PM »
I think Phil probably trains and eats as well as any pro, but I do agree it is disheartening that he probably started on the juice the day he lifted a dumbbell for the first time.
IF that were the case he wouldn't have nailed his form correctly and quickly development of asymmetry in his physique, I think it looks great

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 05:06:01 PM »
How is calling attention to THE integral part of his success considered negative?
The problem with that is that you CAN'T prove DEFINITELY that his success IS infact the direct result of drug usage. As far as drug use goes, he IS on a level-playing field as they all use the same drugs. Do you ever consider the fact that you might be knocking on his hard work by speaking on which you nothing about? how do you know for a fact that he doesn't work hard to acheive what he has acheived, even given that he has incredible genetics?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »
No, he looks pretty buff in pics from his college days also. It is beyond doubt that he has incredible genetics.
follow the arrows

thisiskeith12

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »

Phil's web site

Glad to hear Ron! You are the man!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »

You also have to remember that he didn't train [or eat] to be a bb'er in college either. Probably didn't do much besides the usual lifting basketball players do(cleans, squats, bench). But that's besides the point since he's clearly shown for his superior genetics the 6-7 times that he's been up on stage...and to this day remains undefeated  ;D
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 05:25:10 PM »
Ofcourse, Alexxx is the king of BB  8)

You also have to remember that he didn't train [or eat] to be a bb'er in college either. Probably didn't do much besides the usual lifting basketball players do(cleans, squats, bench). But that's besides the point since he's clearly shown for his superior genetics the 6-7 times that he's been up on stage...and to this day remains undefeated  ;D

There is no such thing as eating like a bodybuilder.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 05:27:08 PM »
He has been working out now specifically for bodybuilding since about Spring of 2003 right?  So when do you think he started on gear?

No diss to his work ethic.  It just seems to me that he started juicing the day he started training.  He wouldn't be the only one.

Adonis is more mad at magazines like FLEX which boast about Phil's genetic superiority and write about his winning workouts as if to imply drugs are no part of the picture.  Then again, FLEX is known for that.
Yeah i can understand the frustration but its a great marketing techinque which the WWE implemented whereby they inflate height and weight statistics etc. to seperate the wrestlers from the average person creating a super-human persona similarly in FLEX magazine they do not touch on the chemistry of bodybuilding but rather suggest these bodybuilders have created their physique with purely unattainable intensities in training and precise nutrition all factors considered creating that persona of super-human.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 05:28:06 PM »
There is no such thing as eating like a bodybuilder.

Yes there is! just ask Alex23, he follows the offseason diet 24/7/365
Here comes the money shot