Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 67438 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2006, 01:09:06 AM »
Welcome Phil, Its awesome to have you posting on here again. Nevermind the negativity, most of us on here are stoked to have you on here. We welcome your unput and hope to benefit from your advice.
-

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2006, 04:38:18 AM »
Now this is the Phil we all like to see.  The semblance of truth shines through like a beacon of hope. Hope,that the light of truth that has just been lit, does not die out, but instead, illuminates the way continuing to guide and not mislead.

This is the real info people want.  They don`t want sugar-coated man love articles infested with your latest and "greatest" bicep routine ever.  As if you actually followed the same workout week after week.  That kind of knowledge is useless.  We like to know what you do.  What was your last trip to the  Grocery store like and what did you buy? Even the most simple and basic thing can be interesting. You are a PRO bodybuilder.  Your experiences in life should be totally different than anyone elses and would prove to be very interesting on a social scale.  We are not PROS, but at the same time we do realize that you are just like us, just enhanced.   Being accessible is the best thing you can possibly do, yet so few do it.  

Adonis you are playing with with Mr Phil Heath.

Most of the time you are not interested in these guys
So donīt make him ridiculously

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2006, 04:41:08 AM »
Phil Heath, when did you get the most attention from girls: when you were a basketball player, when you were an amateur bodybuilder, or now that you are pro?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2006, 04:49:56 AM »
Phil, why do you want people to help name your DVD? Is it because all the best titles have already been taken and you can't come up with something original?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2006, 05:11:34 AM »
jUST CALLED IT "THE GIFT"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2006, 05:14:30 AM »
Wow, didn't know he was going to call it that.  ::)

VikingJan

• Getbig I
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2006, 05:25:30 AM »
Phil in heat is a nice name for the dvd  :)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2006, 05:45:57 AM »
I'm not sure how this counters any of my points.  Can you please quote anything at all I said that is refuted by what you said above?  This is just you refuting a strawman.  Never did I say anything that would be refuted with your comments here.

Reminds of my mother's pathetic rebuttals when she tries to debate with me about religion.  Nothing more than strawmen attacks, because she has the debating skills of a 12 year old.

I've been the lowest of the low on this board before, but being disrespectful to my Mother, NEVER. Dude you should be ashamed of yourself.

The Beef

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2006, 06:49:43 AM »
...and since its widely known by people in the know that you were 100% clean for your first 2 bodybuilding shows which you absolutely dominated

100% clean, not even a fat burner ???

Can this be verifyied and DOGGCRAPP what other pro has done this ??

I dont think he had the same Tricep mass I do in my avatar though !!
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2006, 07:17:50 AM »
Have you ever considered using Dogcrap training to speed up your gains?  It's no secret by now that if you rinse your beef, oil up your shakes and stretch until it hurts that you'll blow up huge and smoke everyone.  David Henry is a prime example of this, why look at his massive hamstrings!  They're savagely huge!  What's the word Phil?

I also heard rumors that Mentzer's "Rest/Pause"-training principles are back again!!
So Phil, tell us about your training please!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2006, 07:45:43 AM »

100% clean, not even a fat burner ???

Can this be verifyied and DOGGCRAPP what other pro has done this ??

I dont think he had the same Tricep mass I do in my avatar though !!

normal person clean and pro bodybuilding clean are 2 different things.
clean to them is someone that uses minimal dosage

think about it, he went from playing basketball to very a muscular fellow by "eating right".  Lane and other naturals are probably dying with laughter

I like Heath, I thought that he won Colorado...New York, lets just say I saw it a different way.

I think it was in MD that I read that Phil had a shoulder injury from a long time ago that caused him symetry issues and that he had to use "un even" weights to allow the laggin body parts to catch up.

I would love to see him onstage with Dexter, Melvin, JJ and RR
Here comes the money shot

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2006, 08:41:38 AM »
what you described is called a reflex adonis and the priciples of reflexes are that they are not under our control. like most things aren't they all have a implicit connection because our conscious reactions are too slow. you cannot gain control of reflexes and use them in bodybuilding ::). you act as if you know something about a topic but post ignorant banter about controlling reflexes and using the sub-conscious. if you looked up the definition of sub-conscious your whole premise would become silly even to you.

and yes there are naturals that are over 200 pounds go to the nfl for references.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2006, 08:47:20 AM »
what you described is called a reflex adonis and the priciples of reflexes are that they are not under our control. like most things aren't they all have a implicit connection because our conscious reactions are too slow. you cannot gain control of reflexes and use them in bodybuilding ::). you act as if you know something about a topic but post ignorant banter about controlling reflexes and using the sub-conscious. if you looked up the definition of sub-conscious your whole premise would become silly even to you.

and yes there are naturals that are over 200 pounds go to the nfl for references.

Your whole post is incorrect.

Do some research or are you going to make me do it for you?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2006, 08:59:55 AM »
I like Phil's Getbig handle.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2006, 09:10:29 AM »
Phil Heath, when did you get the most attention from girls: when you were a basketball player, when you were an amateur bodybuilder, or now that you are pro?

I'd say when I was in college playing hoops because more women liked hoopers and I had some muscle so it got some dates.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2006, 09:11:44 AM »
Phil, why do you want people to help name your DVD? Is it because all the best titles have already been taken and you can't come up with something original?

I just wanted to involve the fans of the sport because this is your sport too. I had many titles in mind, but again wanted to engage with you guys.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2006, 09:12:10 AM »
Cant wait for the DVD to come out!

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »
So Phil what will be your next show, is the Arnold anywhere in the future - gotta jump in there and mix it up with the big dogs ;D

No doubt its the Arnold Classic for me in '07 baby!

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2006, 09:14:37 AM »
I also heard rumors that Mentzer's "Rest/Pause"-training principles are back again!!
So Phil, tell us about your training please!

As for now, I am training with extreme high volume kind of like Jay as it has helped gain some added size and keep some decent offseason conditioning.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:04 AM »
Phil....Id like to know your take on  meal replacement bars...do you recommend them?

What do you do when you have sweet cravings or cravings for BK or freakin Cinzetti's (All you can eat Italian Buffet here in Denver)

Give me some tips bro!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2006, 09:17:37 AM »
hey, phil, you looked pretty big at the Olympia expo. So many people are now expecting you to probably win the Arnold, any thought on Dexter jackson?
Get Big, or Die Trying

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2006, 09:20:34 AM »
Phil....Id like to know your take on  meal replacement bars...do you recommend them?

What do you do when you have sweet cravings or cravings for BK or freakin Cinzetti's (All you can eat Italian Buffet here in Denver)

Give me some tips bro!

Bars I don't eat, but if I would eat them in place of a snickers or something like that. As for cravings, I just add some peanut butter in my shakes which for me makes it sweeter. I cannot lie and say that I haven't enjoy eating some junk, but I like eating homemade Italian from my fiancee with a slice of cheesecake. Never during contest prep, so I gotta get my cravings out within the next few weeks.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2006, 09:23:28 AM »
thegift said
Bars I don't eat, but if I would eat them in place of a snickers or something like that. As for cravings, I just add some peanut butter in my shakes which for me makes it sweeter. I cannot lie and say that I haven't enjoy eating some junk, but I like eating homemade Italian from my fiancee with a slice of cheesecake. Never during contest prep, so I gotta get my cravings out within the next few weeks.

Thanks for the Advice, Phil!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2006, 09:32:55 AM »

You should consider trying something new and shocking regarding diet.  :)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2006, 09:33:12 AM »
Hey feel I had the pleasure to meet yo at NYpro show ( was helping mu buddy Greg Rando) and I saw you again at the Atlantic pro show, I notice a big gain in mass? is how heavy do you usually get off season or this is someting you trying out?