Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 66622 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2006, 05:10:48 PM »
I think Darrem says he is 20 pounds heavier than Phil but doesn't really look it.  They are both about 5'9.  Dexter's weight I am most weary of.  I don't think that dude has stepped on a scale yet at a weigh-in.

Dex is probably around the 210-215lb mark.  

Most other competitors are near the weight they say.  

Atwood turned pro aound 245lbs I believe.  So, for him to claim 280 is nothing.  He's AT LEAST 30lbs heavier than when he turned pro.  That may not be a good thing.  But, most of the weight claims aren't really off.
Y

Stavios

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »
I just saw the pictures and I must say I now officially hate Phil Heat  >:(

I don't think I'll looks this good even in 10 years and that was his first show  :(

affy

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2006, 08:12:05 PM »
look at his gyno dude..its massive...theres just no clean shots of it cuz all his chest shots have shadows.

i dont know..his nipples are a bit puffy, but thats normal when your bf is that low are your posing

but common its not massive...massive would be like ronnie coleman this year or JOJ...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2006, 08:15:31 PM »
That's the thing Matt.  

Phil turned pro at 216....and he's about 5'9" to 5'10"
That isn't that big.  It's his structure and conditioning that makes him.   You can't drug your structure.  

Unfortunately bodybuilding is as much or more about genetics than any other sport.  
You can't just decide to play like a top basketball player becasue you love playing the sport.
You can't throw a 100mph fastball unless you were born to, no matter how much you loved playing catch with your dad.  
You can't be 6'6 and 300lbs, or run a 4.2 forty unless you were born to, no matter how much you love to play football.  

Seems like bodybuilders are the one group who can't understand this.  

You fucking dolt.

He`s not natural at that weight, and I don`t think he will lie about this one.

IF he does, then everything he sold you in this thread is bullshit.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2006, 08:16:46 PM »
You fucking dolt.

He`s not natural at that weight, and I don`t think he will lie about this one.

IF he does, then everything he sold you in this thread is bullshit.

Aw come on TA, what are you talking about? He looks 100% natural!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »
Here you go MattC. Here is what Phil looked like before he knew anything about Bodybuilding. Phil, correct me if I'm wrong but this was your FIRST show from what I remember. I also remember you telling me that you didn't diet at all for this show....but you can give us the specifics. Credit to Isaac (LiftStudios) for the pics.....

Phil won his class but lost to this guy in the overall:

I am calling BS on the not dieting.....so you are trying to tell us that he just rolled out of bed and entered the show?

Here comes the money shot

Stavios

« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2006, 09:37:32 PM »
agree, I call BS on the not dieting too

Phil has great genetics but he isn't superman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2006, 09:46:32 PM »
Amazing how the Homos who get behind him are the ones spreading the myths and Lies.

Phil said it himself, that if you believe the bullshit about you in the magazines and relax, then you are finished.

I am sure the same thing applies with these liars who want to make Phil into something he never claimed to be.

Stavios

« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2006, 09:52:14 PM »
with wider lats he will destroy Dexter at the ASC  :o

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2006, 09:58:14 PM »
I agree... he'll destroy wuite a bit of other people too.
-

AVBG

« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2006, 10:19:52 PM »

I agree totally. I would like to see how he compares with Richard Jones and Vic M... Those three will be the future of BB.

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2006, 10:56:16 PM »
agree, I call BS on the not dieting too

Phil has great genetics but he isn't superman

He played basketball and was naturally pretty lean. First time I ever saw him around he already had striated tris. He may have "dieted" for this contest but from what I remember him telling me it wasn't a "bodybuilding" diet. I think he only prepped for 4 weeks or something.

If you guys lived here you'd be as amazed as the rest of us.

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2006, 10:56:52 PM »
Amazing how the Homos who get behind him are the ones spreading the myths and Lies.

Phil said it himself, that if you believe the bullshit about you in the magazines and relax, then you are finished.

I am sure the same thing applies with these liars who want to make Phil into something he never claimed to be.

What the fuck are you talking about?

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2006, 10:58:17 PM »

If you look at Dexters lats, they are high and don't look as good as Phil's did at the CO and NY shows. Now that Phil has added 20lbs or more I think he'll kill Dexter by a landslide.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »
He played basketball and was naturally pretty lean. First time I ever saw him around he already had striated tris. He may have "dieted" for this contest but from what I remember him telling me it wasn't a "bodybuilding" diet. I think he only prepped for 4 weeks or something.

If you guys lived here you'd be as amazed as the rest of us.

That doesn`t amaze me.

Nobody should have to diet at all to be ripped.  I will show you how easy it is to remain at 5 percent and under and still gain muscle.

People think its some sort of feat, ANYBODY can do it, natural or not.

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2006, 11:17:36 PM »
That doesn`t amaze me.

Nobody should have to diet at all to be ripped.  I will show you how easy it is to remain at 5 percent and under and still gain muscle.

People think its some sort of feat, ANYBODY can do it, natural or not.

We've seen you diet....it's the gain muscle part we're all waiting for. Of course, for it to be valid you'll need a high quality scan, like a DEXA to prove it (beginning and ending points).

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2006, 11:56:14 PM »
It doesn't "amaze" you? So you're saying you don't think Phil looks awesome, esp for a first time BBer here?

How do you explain these then? Phil's first show, not trying 100% VS. TA trying his best

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2006, 11:57:37 PM »
Now, besides the differences in condition, size and posing.....do you see why Phil has better genetics than you as far as BBing goes?

I think you two are probably not too far apart in these pics, bodyweight wise. Phil is a lot shorter than you. He's 5'9" and you look to be 6'5".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2006, 12:20:49 AM »
Adam is 5'10 and 15/16ths actually.

As for Phil, I doubt he was not trying at his first show.  He strikes me as the kind of guy who really puts forth a lot of effort in what he does.  I feel that way because his posing was very seasoned at the spring shows.  It made me think he's the kind of guy who always takes the time out to do a job well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2006, 12:36:45 AM »
Trying my best?

hahahaah.

I didn`t do a single ounce of Cardio,Ate Doughnuts and Cookies and whatever else I wanted and went to the gym 3-4 days a week....ROFLMAO.

Plus these pictures are better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2006, 12:38:58 AM »
:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2006, 12:41:07 AM »
Add to the fact that I can get leaner at any given moment..( I am already leaner than those pictures) I simply just ran out of time as I was 70lbs overweight 4 months prior. LOL.

I also did not do anything with water or sodium or any of that....So to say I tried my best is a joke and you should never say that again,ever, about me.

:)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2006, 12:58:41 AM »
HEY!...WHY ARE U COMPARING FERRARRI ENZO TO FORD FIESTA?...NOT IN THE SAME GALAXY EVEN

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2006, 03:15:31 AM »
We've seen you diet....it's the gain muscle part we're all waiting for. Of course, for it to be valid you'll need a high quality scan, like a DEXA to prove it (beginning and ending points).

what are you trying to say? that TA has less muscle mass than a skinny school girl?
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2006, 05:06:25 AM »
what are you trying to say? that TA has less muscle mass than a skinny school girl?

I`d like to see Phil Natural against my best.