Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21739 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2006, 04:58:56 PM »
actually mtech doesn't lie, you just have to pay attention to what they say. for example, the nitro-tech claim. it's 100% true, but what they forget to mention is that nitro-tech has creatine in it.

the biggest one mtech uses heavily is the "ingredients used in whatever have done whatever". they cite a study on the ingredients in a product and its effectiveness, not the product itself. for example, they'll cite a study on ephedra or yohimbe and then hock hydroxycut. except that doesn't mean that the amounts in the product are effective, just the ingredients.

a lot of sleight of hand trickery, but no lying.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »
wheres a day1?

I will go dig that picture up.  I do have it actually.  I have a bunch of old pics at my parent's house so maybe on Sunday I'll go and grab a bunch and scan them.  My start weight was around 135.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2006, 08:31:45 PM »
I will go dig that picture up.  I do have it actually.  I have a bunch of old pics at my parent's house so maybe on Sunday I'll go and grab a bunch and scan them.  My start weight was around 135.
Ha! I got ya beat there, I started in the low 120's! If we can get TA on this thread and dig up mower we can have a scrawny ass pictures contest ;D
P.S. Since everyone loves to comment on it, yes I had nipple rings, yes they look gay and they have been gone for years now :P
I min/max my physique

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

I can't take you seriously because you attend Lakehead. Why did you choose to attend such a lousy school? Were your grades that bad?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »
I can't take you seriously when you make comments like this.  I attended Lakehead because (get this), it's a five minute drive from my parent's place where I lived and in a city where all my friends are and it made me happier to stay here then to leave.

Oh, by the way, I clean sweeped pretty well every math course I ever took in high school with solid a 100% average (yes, that means I didn't make a single mistake in full courses).  I had my choice of ANY university in this country with massive scholarships to each of them.

When you finish full undergrad degrees in math, psychology, geography, and get a certificate in environmental management, then you can come on here and judge me for my intelligence, but until then, don't speak about things you know nothing about.

Seriously, how dare you judge my intelligence based on where I chose to went to school.  You have no idea who you're talking to.

The irony here is that it speaks for your lack of education to speak poorly about Lakehead university.  In Canada, it is not the same situation as it is in the United States where the difference in quality between Yale and a community college is significant.  Were you aware that in Canada, the post secondary education system is standardized?

I keep forgetting that math is somehow different to learn at other universities, lol.  At Lakehead, 1+1 still equals 2.

http://mattcanning.livejournal.com/258421.html

Go.  Educate thyself.

Nice try Matt. For those who don't know Lakehead University is one of the worst schools to attend in Canada. Basically any good who had lousy grades got rejected from the best universities. Their only course of action was to apply to Lakehead and hope for the best. Your reasons for attending Lakehead are pathetic. You basically went their to fuel your low self esteem and compete with the worst of the worst students academically. Besides in high school anyone can get 100% in basic and general math classes. The smart students took advanced courses. And just so you know in the real world any good employer out there will not give you any credability because of your schooling and degrees. Can you name me anyone famous who attended Lakehead? I can't. Just so you know I attended the University of Toronto in the commerce program.
I only lament the fact that once you graduate taxpayers such as myself will be paying for your unemployment cheques!

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2006, 09:13:26 PM »
I think you have most people fooled on here Matt. If they only know how pathetic your school is considered by employers here in North America I think they would think differently of you. Please name me one major Fortune 500 company that would have Lakehead listed as being one of the top schools to recruit from? Can you name me any? Of course not. I also looked at the rankings for the Best B-schools in the world and Lakehead wasn't listed. Surprise, surprise. What are the grade requirements to enter Lakehead's programs?

And don't get me started on student debt. Our education system is far cheaper than what our American counterparts pay. If you're crying about paying $20k + for an education at a top notch school than you're an idiot. But I forgot you decided to attend Lakehead because that's were your friends went. Great excuse.

As for Mr. Campbell I'm not going to waste my time calling him. Do you know why? Because I make alot more money than Mr. Campbell and as a result I can't respect him. Besides you live in Thunder Bay. It's alot harder to compete against the best and brightest when you live in Toronto. Thunder Bay will not have the same quality of students as the GTA.

Trust me Matt. I owned you.

U of T >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakehead

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2006, 09:24:51 PM »
If all you can do is criticize my spelling than I'm not too worried. Why don't we ask some other Canadians who are working what they think of our schools. And please show me a credible magazine that lauds Lakehead for it's academic reputation. I need a good laugh because you won't find one.

Don't worry Matt I'm sure you'll see reality once those rejection calls start coming back to you when you apply for work. I can't wait to tell my staff about you. Most of them are engineers who attended U of T, Mac, and Waterloo. I'm sure they'll be laughing at your pathetic attempts to defend Lakehead's academic reputation.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2006, 09:33:54 PM »
Matt C you drive me crazy. Whenever you get your panties in a bunch you correct someone's spelling or you point out grammatical errors. WHO GIVES A FUCK. Last time I checked we weren't writing essays.

I think I might call your HIGHSCHOOL math teacher and tell what a douche bag you are. I laugh my ass off at your posts. You always try to WOW us with your psychological views and your intelligence. Wow, CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS you're a MATH expert with 2 other degrees and you make $40,000 a year. You could also make that by being a janitor at your high school so you then could see your boyfriend Mr. Campbell everyday. Oh brother, I'm done typing about you. Please continue and wow us with your almighty intelligence. We're all so impressed.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2006, 09:52:13 PM »
Matt,

There are alot of people who work at Microsoft that even Bill Gates would say are smarter than him. Who has more money?
The IQ equation doesn't mean anything. I skipped a couple of grades in school. I began to attend university when I was 17. At the end of the day a person's net worth is the real report card. You'll never make more money than me. I'm willing to bet on it. Think about it. I'm already a millionaire so I'm compounding my money at a far faster rate than you. I have ownership stakes in three companies and I spend a great deal of my working day researching equities. You're no match. So criticize my spelling all you want. But I'm the one guy here who is way ahead of you.

BTW I'll show your posts to my staff. I'm sure they'll get a chuckle out of your comments.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2006, 09:56:53 PM »
Matt,

I have to say I do respect your fiesty spirit. I only posted these messages to see how you would react. I'll keep in touch with you. If you require any business advice let me know. I'm always willing to help out someone who is always working hard to succeed.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2006, 09:57:47 PM »
Err...excuse me?  Who was the one who started with the rude and judgmental remarks to begin with?  Here's a hint: it wasn't me dude.  You bite me, I bite back.  How's that for you?

Again, allow me to point out that I was the one who was initially called out and judged:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=103042.msg1488511#msg1488511

I'm not going to sit here and boast about my accomplishments for no reason at all.  But when someone has the nerve to judge me or suggest I am unintelligent, I WILL reply.  Is this clear?  It really should be.  UpTheDosage - you seem to totally ignore the fact that TorontoRaptorsFan started with this garbage.  Care to comment on that at all?

ok ok, i know you're defending yourself but it just gets old. just like the all drugs thing gets old. Are you an intelligent person? Yes, we all know good for you. Do I give a fuck where you attended school? No I do not as I feel a degree is degree, who gives a shit where it's from. I mean, come on, you gave the name and phone # of your high school math teacher and dared toronto boy to call him and ask, "Who his best math student ever was." Sorry, I found that a little comical and childish. Now continue on with your debate with TorontoRaptorsFan because he's the one that has the problem with where you attended school.  

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »
Sigh...Ehh, why do we allow Canadians to ehh post here? Can't someone ehh start GetbigCanada for all those hosers?

Special "Canuck You" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2006, 11:45:54 PM »
Matt`s first Meltdown.   Interesting.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2006, 06:38:10 AM »

Call (807) 767-1631.  Ask for Mr. Campbell who is the chair of the math department at Hammarskjold high school.  Ask him who the greatest math student he ever taught was.

Do it.

Oh, and please get back to me.

hahaha, can you say "owned"?

Dude I can't believe you posted your teachers phone number on a public internte site.

Plus you guys are highjacking this thread, move on.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2006, 06:42:21 AM »
Dude I can't believe you posted your teachers phone number on a public internte site.

Plus you guys are highjacking this thread, move on.

Oh yea! he is really cool as well, just phone his Mom and ask her!

Do it.

Oh, and please get back to me.

hahaha, can you say "owned"?

::)
Oh brother  ::)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2006, 07:37:34 AM »
You're trying WAAAAY to hard, Dante. Now...TheBlockHead is known to speak "street" or "ebonics" on here as you say...'talking black'. I do that when I make FUN OF not because I think I am. You're country suburban ass obviously doesn't get it.

Just quit while you're ahead...call Ron or PM him and tell him that I and davidpaul hurt your feelings and Ron Himself will PM me and place a warning on me and I will continue to laugh at you as you feel all warm and secure over on Mayhem as the nutswingers fondle your balls for you. You must get thrown off that on here...you're just this middle aged clown with the name of a convienence store clerk in a cult-film they just recently made a sequel to who is a big believer in rest-pause training.

lol....nice comeback, blockhead, cant stop laughing at this doggcrappshit ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2006, 07:46:36 AM »
Come on.. who the fok are you kidding trying to compare commerce to partial differential equations.

Haha oh brother.  I love the delusional idiots who actually think their degrees involving around 95% memorisation require skill.

(And yes, I did have to deal with partial diff myself )

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2006, 08:03:53 AM »
MattC needs to stop complaining about all drugs bodybuilders, its really annoying. Nobody cares what school you went to or how much you make a year. I dont want to be mean but 40,000 dollar a year is not alot. I make almost 3 times that and you dont see me cheerleading around getbig telling people. Hope this helps

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2006, 08:07:30 AM »
Thanks to everyone who understood my point of view. I have no hate towards MattC. I think he's a good guy. I just hate it when someone brags about how good a crappy school is. If Matt was really smart he would have taken his scholarship offers and put his brains up against the best and brightest at another school. Instead he ended up being the big fish in a small pond. That I don't respect.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2006, 08:23:21 AM »
Thanks to everyone who understood my point of view. I have no hate towards MattC. I think he's a good guy. I just hate it when someone brags about how good a crappy school is. If Matt was really smart he would have taken his scholarship offers and put his brains up against the best and brightest at another school. Instead he ended up being the big fish in a small pond. That I don't respect.

hahahaha, the University of Toronto is a "good school"? if i was going to brag i'd bring up Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, MIT or John's Hopkins not the University of Toronto.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2006, 08:37:06 AM »
MattC needs to stop complaining about all drugs bodybuilders, its really annoying. Nobody cares what school you went to or how much you make a year. I dont want to be mean but 40,000 dollar a year is not alot. I make almost 3 times that and you dont see me cheerleading around getbig telling people. Hope this helps

Its coming from a website which requires very little maintanence you knob.  He's built  himself an earner and now he's doing what you might only realise is the name of the game very late.  He's living life - Not selling his soul for a wage.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
hahahaha, the University of Toronto is a "good school"? if i was going to brag i'd bring up Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, MIT or John's Hopkins not the University of Toronto.

Here you go Squadfather enjoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Toronto

To save you some time:

It's ranked by Newsweek as the 18th best university in the world and first in Canada
75 PhD programs
8 Nobel Laureates are affiliated with the school as students or faculty
U of T  ranks second in publishing more research than any other university in North America. The first is Harvard.
The fourth largest library system after Harvard, Yale, and the University of Illinois
Has the third best research library in North America after Harvard and Yale

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2006, 08:53:23 AM »
ur making fun of someone who didn't go to a fancy college, thats just mean,

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2006, 08:55:31 AM »
ur making fun of someone who didn't go to a fancy college, thats just mean,

I question the sanity of someone who claims that he's smart and received scholarship offers to go to a better school and instead chose to go to a 3rd tier school.

newmom

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2006, 09:34:16 AM »
maybe he couldnt afford a big fancy school and toronto was the right fit for him...should'nt knock someone for continuing their education