Author Topic: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?  (Read 16527 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 05:02:16 PM »
YES they do. Having muscles is the ultimate VIP pass and is the ULTIMATE subject for a conversation starter...despite what they say with the 'ewww...groos...veins...n o way' they may believe it at that time that they don't like it but once they see it in person...all that 'ewwwww' shit goes right out the window!

In the animal kingdom...the peacock who has the MOST colorful feathers get's the mate...the lion with the FLUFFIEST and biggest main...gets the lionesses'.

As far as to marry...you have to have a stable job and $$$ and be somewhat clean and normal. Muscle is a bonus.

As far as a midnight 'text message' or weekend 'hookup' goes...YES, muscles make that happen. Everytime.

YES!!! And they're so curious! So they just approach us and ask about it. Then they ask to touch you and stuff. If you have a tight midsection they're yours for the taking!
~

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 05:06:18 PM »
I think dudes that fly choppers prolly get hot chicks

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 05:06:40 PM »
Every girl I've known has said she doesn't like muscles, and every girl I've known always changes her mind the moment she has a chance to be with a guy who has them ;D
I min/max my physique

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 05:07:04 PM »
 AFFIRMATIVE! It is because you STAND OUT! It's very primal and primitive. If you were a DEER...the DOE would want to mate with you if you have a BIGGER and more SPIKEY rack than the other 'buck'.

YOU are 100% seperated from every other man. The only way someone can steal your thunder or draw her eyes away from you, the bodybuilder, is that they are very famous like a celebrity or something. Thats another story why they would win over a BB.

Otherwise...you win everytime. You stand out, look different and that entices their brains. Now...be funny, clever, witty and have decent knowledge of pop culture and life in general, have a job and have some goals in life then you are UNSTOPABLE!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 05:08:34 PM »
Every girl I've known has said she doesn't like muscles, and every girl I've known always changes her mind the moment she has a chance to be with a guy who has them ;D
EXACTLY!

As far as riding CHOPPERS...well if you had a chopper or a Harley that will 'symbolize' you being a 'bad boy' and we all know a 'bad boy' turns a woman on more than a nice guy in a Toyota.
?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 05:22:48 PM »
Bay, how about trannies  - do they dig muscle? ::)

Sorry.  Not my area. I defer to the tranny experts here... of which there are several. :-X

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 05:30:21 PM »
Sorry.  Not my area. I defer to the tranny experts here... of which there are several. :-X

Paging Mr. _____ come in please...Mr. ____ come in please!  We need a tranny expert here!  LOL!  I can't wait for someone to fill in the blank... ;D

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 05:33:37 PM »
MUSCLES X MONEY X BRAINS= CONSTANT

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:08 PM »
first off, i'm a tranny expert somewhat.

second, i want to deny all these allegations that chicks dig anything but muscles.

with every 1/4 inch i gain on my arms, a girl i bang goes down by 5 lbs.

i'm up to banging chicks in the 190's.

as soon as my arms hit 14 inches, who knows what i'll be hitting.
Deep Tissue Massage

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:59 PM »
AFFIRMATIVE! It is because you STAND OUT! It's very primal and primitive. If you were a DEER...the DOE would want to mate with you if you have a BIGGER and more SPIKEY rack than the other 'buck'.

YOU are 100% seperated from every other man. The only way someone can steal your thunder or draw her eyes away from you, the bodybuilder, is that they are very famous like a celebrity or something. Thats another story why they would win over a BB.

Otherwise...you win everytime. You stand out, look different and that entices their brains. Now...be funny, clever, witty and have decent knowledge of pop culture and life in general, have a job and have some goals in life then you are UNSTOPABLE!

Bullseye! Ohh man you're right on with that!!
~

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 05:38:26 PM »
so fuckin true! you can't help what your programmed to be attracted to, and girls (most anyways) are naturally attracted to guys with muscles.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
i think logging off once in a while and leave the computer would improve your changes of getting girls
Z

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 05:40:52 PM »
so fuckin true! you can't help what your programmed to be attracted to, and girls (most anyways) are naturally attracted to guys with muscles.

are you implying its genetic?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 05:44:14 PM »
are you implying its genetic?
i don't know if genetic would be the word. sure i guess. im not saying girls like HUGE pro material guys most hate the way they look when they are in contest prep, but Ive showed offseason pics of guys like Lee Priest and Levrone or Shawn Ray to girls and they loved it! its when i showed them the same guys in "speedos" and all oiled up with veins everywhere they didn't like it.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »
more women would rather be with Jerry Seinfeld than Bradd Pitt...because he's funny.

i doubt that

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 06:27:25 PM »
You people never get it. I'll let you in on a secret that all true players know: muscles and money help, yes, but the only thing that truly matters is your ability to talk shit. Period.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 06:27:54 PM »
When I get with women I show them a picture of bast I have in my wallet and that is a great icebreacker! They immidiately start laughing uncontrollably and start telling me how much of a bigger man I am while they casually strip. :)
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »
When I get with women I show them a picture of bast I have in my wallet and that is a great icebreacker! They immidiately start laughing uncontrollably and start telling me how much of a bigger man I am while they casually strip. :)

i just show the girls my large penis and they can't help but touch.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2006, 06:40:34 PM »
why do you have a pic of bast in your wallet?
bodybuildersreality.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2006, 06:43:56 PM »
why do you have a pic of bast in your wallet?

As protection against the ugly girls.
just push some weight!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2006, 06:49:19 PM »
Do chicks still "dig" muscles?

It may get you a few bar sluts, but nothing can screw up a relationship quicker than a contest diet!

Good Luck!!!!!!! LMAO

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2006, 06:53:51 PM »
Not if you are a fag like Jaejonna with his jeans and hoody. Having muscles like Ronnie Coleman wouldn't save him.
The House that Ruth built

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »
Not if you are a fag like Jaejonna with his jeans and hoody. Having muscles like Ronnie Coleman wouldn't save him.
having muscles like Ronnie coleman wouldn't save anyone! but you could probably nail vicky gates easily.
bodybuildersreality.com

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2006, 07:00:32 PM »
What was it... Mass = Ass? Yeah, I believe that. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 07:04:36 PM »
For $20, I'll send you losers stories of my sexual escapades with the women on Jumpstart's 60+ page thread. Now you scumbags can live your fantasy dreams out in your head while I have all the fun. You know you want to. As of this message, I already have over 20 customers, such as Sevastase, JaeJonna, DarthMuscle, Derek Anthony and many other wastes of life! This is the opportunity of my lifetime!!!!!!!