Author Topic: What do you like least about being big?  (Read 4596 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: What do you like least about being big?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 06:54:35 AM »
Holy balls where to begin.  I posted what I liked about being big in the other thread.  Now I'm down to 235 from 295 and here's my list of things I hated when I was 295.

Clothes...stores don't carry xxxl
sweating
being out of breath
high blood pressure
sleeping, I didn't sleep very well and my wife said I sound like death when I sleep
being able to play with my kids for about 2 minutes
being tired all the time
force feedings
cars
crowds
tying my shoes

I'm dure there's a few I missed.  My life is so much more productive at 235.
Well, I see that most of you feel tired and sweating, etc, etc. When I started training with weigths I was 72 kgs and played soccer. Now I am 98 kgs and I don't feel tired, altough I am always feeling hot! Most of you probably started to juice very soon, so your body could't keep up with the muscles development, and you only train with weights amd probably do go very heavy. IO only juiced 7 years after starting bbing, I built a frame with weights and once a week explosion movements like boxing, sprints, judo etc. Some guys have the size and aren't that strong. Look at Mariuz pudzianowski, he is my inspiration for years.
I don't like buying clothes, don't like to asked always the same questions about my size or strength, and don't like to be always hearing women saying they don't like and prefer thin guys, but after the thin boyfriend goes home they try to bang me... It really happens!!!
S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 06:56:24 AM »
Well, I see that most of you feel tired and sweating, etc, etc. When I started training with weigths I was 72 kgs and played soccer. Now I am 98 kgs and I don't feel tired, altough I am always feeling hot! Most of you probably started to juice very soon, so your body could't keep up with the muscles development, and you only train with weights amd probably do go very heavy. IO only juiced 7 years after starting bbing, I built a frame with weights and once a week explosion movements like boxing, sprints, judo etc. Some guys have the size and aren't that strong. Look at Mariuz pudzianowski, he is my inspiration for years.
I don't like buying clothes, don't like to asked always the same questions about my size or strength, and don't like to be always hearing women saying they don't like and prefer thin guys, but after the thin boyfriend goes home they try to bang me... It really happens!!!
hahahaha, "size and strength"? you're 218lbs. where are you going to an elementary school?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 07:01:06 AM »
So what's your measurements then Sqaudfather?

You seem to like dissing everyone's posts here whenever they put down facts and figures yet you back up with none of your own.

Which is starting to bore me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 07:03:03 AM »
So what's your measurements then Sqaudfather?

You seem to like dissing everyone's posts here whenever they put down facts and figures yet you back up with none of your own.

Which is starting to bore me.
who gives a shit about what bores you "bigJ", you guys sound like a bunch of jackasses talking about how huge everyone thinks you are as if you're 325lbs. at 4 percent bodyfat, what a joke.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 07:05:17 AM »
Two things: a) getting in and out of the car involves a bit of body english
                 b) sleeping is/can be painful -ie. my shoulders hurt, etc. I have no idea how the bigger lads                             
                     can withstand it!? Sometimes I feel that one of those flotation tanks would be worth 
                     buying.  :-\

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 07:16:32 AM »
I weighed myself yesterday and I was 16st 5lbs (229lbs). The heaviest I've been was 249lbs - that was about two years ago. Yourself?

A little over 18st at the moment.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 07:17:51 AM »
who gives a shit about what bores you "bigJ", you guys sound like a bunch of jackasses talking about how huge everyone thinks you are as if you're 325lbs. at 4 percent bodyfat, what a joke.

Why are you posting on the thread then if we're all a bunch of jackasses? You know it's because you're hiding behind your computer 150lbs soaking wet and wouldn't know what's it's like to be big.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 07:34:07 AM »
hahahaha, "size and strength"? you're 218lbs. where are you going to an elementary school?
Little guy typical post!!!
Stop eating those chips and go to a real gym train heavy. Don't like the threads, don't read them. You are better than the others? Prove it!!!
S

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 07:57:03 AM »
It gets expensive if its done right!  ;D
It hasn't helped...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 08:46:42 AM »
Im about 247 at 6 feet. I have weak ass joints so sleeping in my shoulder sucks. Also my back dosent fit in the wooden chairs in teh house.

And all of my blazers my pops gave me dont fit already. they are fine when my arms are straight, but when i lift my arm my damn circulation gets cut off because the sleeve gets tight.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 08:47:24 AM »
The ladies love my muscles.  ;D

What I don't like is being the topic of conversation in my high school. I'll walk past a group of guys and they'll say "that's a brolic motha fucka!" "Yeah, you saw his neck?!" "Imagine if you pissed him off and he took a swing at you?" "He'd take you damn head off!"

And they go on an on until I've traveled beyond listening distance. But I'm like one of the only white students in my high school and it feels good knowing I've never even been called a white boy.
~

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2006, 08:49:36 AM »
Breaking womens pelvises when having sex, killing men with 1 punch and attracting the attention of BayGm's.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2006, 08:51:40 AM »
I "honestly" do not consider myself big. But for my size I hate that my suits just do not seem to look good on me. Even though I have them altered. My suits fit and looked better when I had them customed made while I was stationed in Korea ???

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2006, 09:38:14 AM »
Increased pulse, feeling fat while bulking, putting on clothes, bending over to tie shoes, being able to reach areas of my back, needing 3 wardrobes for each stage of lifting, contest size, average, and bulk extreme, Too worried to play sports in fear of getting injured and being out of from lifting. The list goes on and on.... but I'm addicted and love it  :D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2006, 09:49:25 AM »
tryin to play bball once in a while and beign less coordinated than i used to be
Valhalla awaits.

adamthetrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 10:21:03 AM »
220lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's probably bigger than your bitch-ass!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »
A girl said she couldn't have sex with me in a certain position when we tried because my front thighs were too big.  When I just did a search online, this looks to be the one:

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/shesontopher.html

The thing is, the bigger your thighs are, the harder to bury it deep.

A couple other things I don't like: increased pulse and just "feeling heavy".  I felt my best at 160 but felt I looked my best at 200.

LOL.. you think 200's big??? unless you're 5"7 you gotta be joking..

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »
Me?

Not being able to get clothes off the rack, at most dept. stores.

Everything nowadays is made with the 135lb metrosexual in mind.........

And I'm nothing especial. About 210lbs. Can't imagine what the big guys go thru.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »
why the hell are you making 2 threads with the same name?
EPIC Self-Owning!!

What I dislike the most...

People asking me retarded questions all day long, people giving me even more retarded suggestions all the time and people assuming because I train I LOVE to help move heavy things up and down stairs and I can't WAIT to 'move people' because...'Hey it will be like working out!'
?

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »
A girl said she couldn't have sex with me in a certain position when we tried because my front thighs were too big.  When I just did a search online, this looks to be the one:

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/shesontopher.html

The thing is, the bigger your thighs are, the harder to bury it deep.

A couple other things I don't like: increased pulse and just "feeling heavy".  I felt my best at 160 but felt I looked my best at 200.

Opposed to your back thighs or side thights???  At 200 lbs.  you must have HUGE thighs or shortcomings elsewhere.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2006, 02:27:05 PM »
EPIC Self-Owning!!

What I dislike the most...

People asking me retarded questions all day long, people giving me even more retarded suggestions all the time and people assuming because I train I LOVE to help move heavy things up and down stairs and I can't WAIT to 'move people' because...'Hey it will be like working out!'

No shit.

Everytime someone I know moves, guess who they call........

HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »
haha being big,

someawhat related, I have 9 inch long limp penis, which when its gets pumped up, hits around 12 inches,

its hard to get girls i can fit inot, sucks being hung like a shire horse.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2006, 02:53:57 PM »
if me ron vic jason all fit in 3 xl nicely,,im sure you all can too,,,

there is no bad thing about being big beside being stared at  at any gym i enter,,but i would be stared at even at 230lb,, you learn to live with the whores/homos,,,and pay no attention.

if you get too hot,, too wet,,,too sweaty with out doing any activity,,cant move with out stopping for rest,,,you are a fatzo my friend,,and fatzo does not = big.

you gotta actually be 12-14% when you step on the scale at 290 and not 20+%,,,then you wont have any problems what so ever

fallen angel

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
What I like least is the LITTLE MEN constantly wanting to prove their manhood by challenging the BIG MAN to a fight.

I get so tired of proving to them that they can't take me.....ah well...

Being big doesnt mean you can fight....
pump'em dump'em

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2006, 06:02:43 PM »
Ah yes how could I forget, the homos...