Author Topic: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges  (Read 13552 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
Re: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2006, 12:24:08 PM »
HAHAHAHA look at that little greaser!  ;D

Looks like those Arabs did a great job of fucking the shit out of Italian women in Sicily and other places.

HAHAHAHA look at this little sand dune dweller!

You moron.If you had done any research you would know the Gotti boys are Neopolitan, not Sicilian you jack off.Victoria Gotti, their mother, is half Russian Jew and and half Italian while their father is full Italian.The Gotti family is from Naples shithead.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »
Did you watch the world cup? All the Italian soccer players looked A-RAB to me. Shows ya what those damn cj's did. hahaha

I say this because select Italian people, while being nice people, are pretty arrogant and think they're some kinda pure race. Clearly, they are are heavily mixed.
And you have proof of this or have you just watched the Christopher Walken/Dennis Hopper scene in True Romance one to many times?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2006, 12:27:32 PM »
HAHAHAHA look at this little sand dune dweller!

You moron.If you had done any research you would know the Gotti boys are Neopolitan, not Sicilian you jack off.Victoria Gotti, their mother, is half Russian Jew and and half Italian while their father is full Italian.The Gotti family is from Naples shithead.

Doesn't matter, their ancestors got fucked by semetic people from North Africa and the Near East. It is evident and cannot be denied.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass? Maybe then you'd have some common sense.

I pointed out how they looked because some of the elitism associated with their culture, so fuck off.

btw I'm not Arab, so why don't you try sucking your own dick? Your effort to insult me was a pure waste.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2006, 12:30:36 PM »
Bottom line is that this kid is a wannabe gangster who's a dumbass and should be thrown in prison like his grandpa. It is evident to me that he is actually trying to be a criminal.  :-\

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2006, 01:21:39 PM »
Doesn't matter, their ancestors got fucked by semetic people from North Africa and the Near East. It is evident and cannot be denied.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass? Maybe then you'd have some common sense.

I pointed out how they looked because some of the elitism associated with their culture, so f**k off.

btw I'm not Arab, so why don't you try sucking your own dick? Your effort to insult me was a pure waste.
Once again you have no proof.Historical or otherwise you have shown nothing that proves your statements correct.I understand that the Mors did invade Sicily but that would not have affected the Neoploitans as they are on the main boot of Italy.So once again, you are a fucking moron.Suck my own dick?Is that something you do when your not felching your boyfriend homo?Listen when you have some historical facts proving an invasion of the main boot of Italy and not just Sicily then come on back, but until then keep deep throating you bf.Or do you call him your partner now?Fag.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »
   Italians are more olive skinned and those guys are athletes that are outside alot so they get really tan.

No,m it was due to 700 years of Moors being in your country (as well as Spain). Remember it was around 1492 when they (Moors) were expelled from Southern Europe.

There is a prominant Ferrari enthusiast (and very good friend of Jay Leno) and Ferrari racecar team owner by the name of Guiseppe Risi (Risi Competizone) the man looks damn near black or North African (darker than olive skin). So there is more to it than "being in the sun"