Author Topic: Troponin deadlifting 635 for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17299 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Troponin deadlifting 635 for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2006, 08:20:48 PM »
No not at all. I just think 600 is good for a natural.

Juiced guys should be doing 800 minimum!

Alex, anyone using stuff should be a couple hundred pounds from a super heavy world record?  haha, most guys using juice can't even do 315.

Chris Mason if you could do that with a hook grip that is very impressive, don't worry too much about the nobody, squad father.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »
Alex, anyone using stuff should be a couple hundred pounds from a super heavy world record?  haha, most guys using juice can't even do 315.

Chris Mason if you could do that with a hook grip that is very impressive, don't worry too much about the nobody, squad father.

heh you may have a point!
just push some weight!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »
There are a bunch of vids you guys can look thru here

os?user=skuclo

Trop is ungodly strong and feels he has an 800 floor deadlift in him down the road in the future. The video starting this thread was his start of the his floor deadlifting plan (first deadlifting workout after a layoff) He pulled 700 previously I believe.

He also got very close to a 500 for 20 rep squat a couple months back (think he got 17 or 18) but they werent filming that day.

Theres so much info on my methods out there I dont know how Count Grishnack always gets everything all so wrong. Natural Al on this site is someones posts on this site that should be listened to DC wise. Most of my guys floor deadlift, rack deadlift, sumo deadlift, hammer machine low handle deadlift or do a combination of many of those.

Alexxx any more movie parts? ( I still think its great your getting various parts in movies and other media...keep pursuing that my friend )

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2006, 09:29:44 PM »

os?user=skuclo

Trop is ungodly strong and feels he has an 800 floor deadlift in him down the road in the future. The video starting this thread was his start of the his floor deadlifting plan (first deadlifting workout after a layoff) He pulled 700 previously I believe.

He also got very close to a 500 for 20 rep squat a couple months back (think he got 17 or 18) but they werent filming that day.

Theres so much info on my methods out there I dont know how Count Grishnack always gets everything all so wrong. Natural Al on this site is someones posts on this site that should be listened to DC wise. Most of my guys floor deadlift, rack deadlift, sumo deadlift, hammer machine low handle deadlift or do a combination of many of those.

Alexxx any more movie parts? ( I still think its great your getting various parts in movies and other media...keep pursuing that my friend )
So how are the guys progressing with the deads?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2006, 09:33:48 PM »
Alex, anyone using stuff should be a couple hundred pounds from a super heavy world record?  haha, most guys using juice can't even do 315.

Yup, most steroid users can't even pull 405lbs. If anyone thinks they could pull 800 by doing a few cycles... well, they are welcome to try. Even juiced to the gills it's an extremely rare feat.

Chris Mason is a very strong deadlifter. Period.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2006, 10:30:30 PM »
I seriously doubt that Chris could outlift this Troponin guy. Trop looks like he could deadlift near 700 with a conventional stance. He's also got crazy squatting and bench pressing strength. I wouldn't be surprised if he could bench 500 or more.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast175

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:36 PM »
I thought chris posted a clip of 600 for 1,  that's a long way from 3 reps.    Plus Trop looked like he could have done more.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2006, 11:02:06 PM »
Hey DC, I've got a question. In one of those videos, I think the clean and press one, it mentions a modified DC training style. Does this mean they're doing something different from what's been laid over the internet over the years, i.e. to cater more to their goals? I remember reading that most DC trainers don't do clean and presses but maybe I'm mistaken.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2006, 11:44:32 PM »
I seriously doubt that Chris could outlift this Troponin guy. Trop looks like he could deadlift near 700 with a conventional stance. He's also got crazy squatting and bench pressing strength. I wouldn't be surprised if he could bench 500 or more.

Troponin is a strong guy, no doubt, but i would think his bench would be near the mid 4's or just below.  He posted a video of him inclining 315 and got 12 and looked like he could have gotten another 1 or two.  Still very good, but over 5 is alot.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 11:47:46 PM »
Trop is a beast. Where's that jap who makes training videos of pros? Forget those lazy pros, make a vid of Trop!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 11:48:37 PM »
Why are Kuclo and Justin not using rest-pause on upper body movements? I thought DC training took every set to complete and absolute failure (and past that)  ???
follow the arrows

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2006, 12:36:57 AM »
Why are Kuclo and Justin not using rest-pause on upper body movements? I thought DC training took every set to complete and absolute failure (and past that)  ???

they do (except for the widowmaker sets) what your seeing is the first part of their rest pause. Noone really wants to wait to see Steve and Justin breathe in and out 10-15 times during the 3 rest pauses, the vids would be way too long.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2006, 12:42:39 AM »
they do (except for the widowmaker sets) what your seeing is the first part of their rest pause. Noone really wants to wait to see Steve and Justin breathe in and out 10-15 times during the 3 rest pauses, the vids would be way too long.

Don't be so sure... *ahem* Jumpstart *ahem* *ahem*...

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2006, 12:57:10 AM »
Troponin is a strong guy, no doubt, but i would think his bench would be near the mid 4's or just below.  He posted a video of him inclining 315 and got 12 and looked like he could have gotten another 1 or two.  Still very good, but over 5 is alot.

No way. He could probably do low 400's on the incline, which would put his flat bench very close to 500.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2006, 02:15:36 AM »
So how are the guys progressing with the deads?
Bump!

So Dante, has Kucklo gotten even stronger on the deads?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2006, 02:17:07 AM »
No way. He could probably do low 400's on the incline, which would put his flat bench very close to 500.
If he didn't do any other movement before hand and just banged out a single I'm sure he could hit 500 for a nice "touch n go" single.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2006, 07:22:05 AM »
lower back injury prevents me from going heavy on those.

Bast where are your numbers you pussy?

Alexxx how old are u?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2006, 07:23:10 AM »
i guess you say that because you're a pulling machine, right "devon97"?

SquadFather, what is your take on DC Training?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2006, 07:26:45 AM »

os?user=skuclo

Thanks Dante! I will keep on persuing that. Nothing for now.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2006, 07:27:46 AM »
Alexxx how old are u?

It's in my profile. ;)
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2006, 07:27:50 AM »
Anyone know where this Troponin dude works out? I think he works out by me.
E

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2006, 07:34:55 AM »
http://www.irongodz.com/irongod/showthread.php?t=317
check this one out, uses straps but still impressive
Is this guy a bber?
S

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2006, 09:49:52 AM »
he EATS Troponin for LUNCH!

Fixed it for you.  Nobody is stealing my lunch.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »
hahahaha, epic backtracking    ::)

"YOU" said you were DC training, he only incorporates rack deads, too late !   

that's not true
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2006, 10:27:27 AM »
Hey DC, I've got a question. In one of those videos, I think the clean and press one, it mentions a modified DC training style. Does this mean they're doing something different from what's been laid over the internet over the years, i.e. to cater more to their goals? I remember reading that most DC trainers don't do clean and presses but maybe I'm mistaken.

probably what they mean is they are doing a more advanced split.  the normal split is:

chest, shoulders, tris, back width and back thickness for workout 1

bi's, forearms, calfs, hams and quads for workout 2

this is usually called a "two way split" by guys who use DC.  there is a "3 way split" that's set up a little different and that's probably what they are doing.  I'll get into the specifics of the 3 way if you want via PM. 
nasser=piece of shit