Author Topic: helping people loose weight..  (Read 6676 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: helping people loose weight..
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »
Giving your gf t3 and clen is just stupidity, I hope for your sake you explained what they are and the potential sides, its one thing for you to take them knowing the risks, its another to give them to her and her just trusting your judgement.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »
Giving your gf t3 and clen is just stupidity, I hope for your sake you explained what they are and the potential sides, its one thing for you to take them knowing the risks, its another to give them to her and her just trusting your judgement.

some personal trainer..he tells his chick to take t3/clen

umm..whatever happened to 4-6 well balanced small meals..minimal carbs and cardio 3-5 times per week

Here comes the money shot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2007, 03:48:17 AM »
Sev brought the topic of giving his gf T3 & clen several months ago.  I thought he logically came to the conclusion to leave t3 out of the mix.  If she had been dieting and exercising reasonably since then, neither would be necessary anyway  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=95200.0
due to work she quit after 2 weeks princess...i'm still in limbo about t3 but after discussing this extensively with her i decided at least on clen and anavar. Please throw your 2 cents in here, your input is always much apreciated.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2007, 03:51:17 AM »
i know this sounds nit-picky, but, to the dude who started this post..PLEASE STOP SPELLING THE WORD "LOSE" WRONG!!! ITS JUST NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!

1) LOSE:to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.

2) LOOSE: free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

its "lose weight".."lose weight".."LOSE WEIGHT!!!"

THERE!!  just had to get that out of my system....ok, carry on...
i love to mispel ...i think i'm emulATING gh15 :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2007, 04:04:09 AM »
i love to mispel ...i think i'm emulATING gh15 :)
maken a lot of friends eh cum guzzler

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2007, 07:43:25 AM »
due to work she quit after 2 weeks princess...i'm still in limbo about t3 but after discussing this extensively with her i decided at least on clen and anavar. Please throw your 2 cents in here, your input is always much apreciated.

I stated my thoughts back in September.  If she can't stay on a diet for more than 2 weeks, then this is not the answer.  Until she demonstrates the discipline of dieting and cardio, I'd stay away from all "supplementation".

AJ and I disagree on women and T3.  I don't think it should be part of the mix.  Women have enough problems with hormones as it is.  No sense potentially making worse.  T3 will do a good job of getting rid of both fat and muscle, which like AJ said, in the long run would be a bad thing - ie: less muscle = slower metabolism.  As soon as she goes off, SHE WILL REBOUND.  She will, in fact, be more prone to rebound to a HIGHER fat percentage once off.

I really would strongly suggest not do the T3.  Again, the rebound effects will be very unpleasant and long lasting for her (BF / LBM wise) not to mention the long term (potentially life long) hormonal issue.  It's not the same for men.  If you want to have her run the clen alone - fine.  Don't over do it.  The initial  side effects (feeling) subside after a few days, but that doesn't mean it's not working.  Do not keep increasing the dosage beyond 80-100.  IF she keeps the diet clean and the cardio going the desired result should occur.

Oh, btw - In all the other discussion, I missed your 2 week thought.  2 weeks of anything isn't going to do much.  Clen is generally run for 12 weeks - - - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off

Depending on tolerance
, it might look something like this, keeping in mind she may need to ramp up to max dose a little slower.
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 40
Day 3 = 60
Day 4-14 = 80

off 2 weeks (use ephedra/ephedrine during this time to combat the roller-coaster)

Start back up with 80 the way AJ mentioned.

Seriously, without going into a long medical dissertation (which I am by no means an expert)

Interfering with thyroid hormone is often an underlying cause of hypothyroidism, which, in turn, is responsible for more than 100 different issues. The effects can include weight gain and fatigue that cannot be controlled by diet or exercise, dry skin, muscle weakness, memory loss, menstrual disorders, infertility, sleep disorders, PMS...the list goes on.   Hormonal balance in women is very delicate (think about someone who's a rageing PMS'r or your mother / grandmother going through menopause) and we can be messed up enough without changing the balance that might already be on the edge.  Estrogen  and thyroid have "opposing actions" and they need to be in balance....  blah blah blah 

Enough.

The bottom line:  Women should not mess with it without medical supervision...

:

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »
spermatase are you gonna transform your bitch into a transsexual pig ala buffgodess?