Author Topic: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.  (Read 8079 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 05:57:05 PM »
for soem unknown reason he adores TA. i cant figure it out.

Maybe he's the same guy "adoring" The True Adonis here...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
no TA is not sarcasm.

come on sarcasm, you know how wierd youmust sound when you destroy tiny tits all over the board then show pure unconditional support for TA. you need a better explaination than just saying u (somehow) believe all his absurd claims.

TA used to have agood build but he ruined it by dieting himself to death...and his build does not back up his boasts and illusions of grandeur.

Bull shit . Adonis uses that account. There are many who do.

Adonis posted pics of himself taken in APRIL before he "ruined his build" by dieting. He looked like shit.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
i believe squadfather is an actual person, hes been too consistent over too long to be an array of various people. i just dont know what his connection to TA is,he must know him somehow.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »
i believe squadfather is an actual person, hes been too consistent over too long to be an array of various people. i just dont know what his connection to TA is,he must know him somehow.

PLEASE tell me you're not gonna lose any sleep over this.  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 06:10:51 PM »

I don't really care,it is entertaining....but Adonis is a joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »
you have to remember that the 600 pound deadlift and the 500 pound deep squats were when Adonis was admittedly heavier and fatter at 240 pounds, he was huge at that weight and i could easily see him doing those lifts at that weight, he did admit that his weights dropped somewhat as his bodyfat dropped, the 225 for 112 or whatever i could see being done with a rest pause type of thing maybe continuous reps up to 50-60 and 5 here then a few deep breaths, 5 more, etc up to 112.

Everything in this post is 100 percent true.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »

Stop flatering yourself.
just push some weight!

AVBG

Q. Alex23
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 06:18:52 PM »
Hey Alex23, when did you part company with the squad?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »

You really are a very strange person.

Get a life.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
you have to remember that the 600 pound deadlift and the 500 pound deep squats were when Adonis was admittedly heavier and fatter at 240 pounds, he was huge at that weight and i could easily see him doing those lifts at that weight, he did admit that his weights dropped somewhat as his bodyfat dropped, the 225 for 112 or whatever i could see being done with a rest pause type of thing maybe continuous reps up to 50-60 and 5 here then a few deep breaths, 5 more, etc up to 112.

my man, if ANYONE else claimed to have deadlifted 225x112 you'd start a thread about it and call them getbig's latest liar. the deadlift picture of him with 505 i do believe because that's irrefutable. however, there is no picture of him locked out with over that, just one blurry picture of him missing i think 545. and 500 deep squats? please. that's bullshit of the highest caliber.

you pride yourself on being a bullshit detector on the board, don't hurt your reputation by not at least being honest about adonis. no one's asking you to slam him or say he looks like shit, just quit defending the bullshit.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »
my man, if ANYONE else claimed to have deadlifted 225x112 you'd start a thread about it and call them getbig's latest liar. the deadlift picture of him with 505 i do believe because that's irrefutable. however, there is no picture of him locked out with over that, just one blurry picture of him missing i think 545. and 500 deep squats? please. that's bullshit of the highest caliber.

you pride yourself on being a bullshit detector on the board, don't hurt your reputation by not at least being honest about adonis. no one's asking you to slam him or say he looks like shit, just quit defending the bullshit.

SARCASM defends Adonis when Adonis is using the account.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »

hahahahah here is one with 525.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 06:38:27 PM »

The fact that you have a shirt with your internet name on it speaks VOLUMES about the quality of your social life. ::)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »

Straps...considerably less to brag about.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »
Straps...considerably less to brag about.

Have you seen his "forearms? " They are nonexistant.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 06:45:43 PM »
PLEASE tell me you're not gonna lose any sleep over this.  ::)
i lose sleep over it every single night. i wake up in a cold sweat and go check my internet monitoring network to see if theres any new leads. i call the private eye i hired to see if he knows something, anything more. im currently writing my thesis paper on this subject, as soon as i trim it to 1500 pages you will be the first to get a copy Pollux. i know how important this is to you :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 06:50:16 PM »

my bad, man. i forgot there was a 10 on there as well. now put up the one with the 550 or whatever where you weren't even close to locking it out. you have a 525 deadlift or so, not 600. you never squatted 500 for deep reps, and you sure as hell didn't pull 225 for 112.

you look pretty good, but you aren't anything special. your diet techniques aren't new and they aren't really that great. you're slightly above average at best.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »
i lose sleep over it every single night. i wake up in a cold sweat and go check my internet monitoring network to see if theres any new leads. i call the private eye i hired to see if he knows something, anything more. im currently writing my thesis paper on this subject, as soon as i trim it to 1500 pages you will be the first to get a copy Pollux. i know how important this is to you :)

FWD that to me too, will ya? :D

hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »
my bad, man. i forgot there was a 10 on there as well. now put up the one with the 550 or whatever where you weren't even close to locking it out. you have a 525 deadlift or so, not 600. you never squatted 500 for deep reps, and you sure as hell didn't pull 225 for 112.

you look pretty good, but you aren't anything special. your diet techniques aren't new and they aren't really that great. you're slightly above average at best.

525 is a good pull Zach.

i can't do it and I'm 240 lbs.
Then again I'm not built for that shit either, i would say Adonis' arms are a bit longer than mine.

Can you pull 525 ?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2007, 07:07:56 PM »
yeah, but i'm a fatass. granted i'm built the exact opposite for strong deadlifting (tall, short arms), but since i've also got a stomach i'm not really counting it. i weighed about 252 when i did it. just barely missed 545.

my point wasn't that adonis is weak. shit, anything over 5 plates is strong for pretty much anyone. my point was that his claim of a 600 pull is BS. that's all.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »

Excellent DL, Adonis! Have you reached any new lifts since that picture was taken?
~

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2007, 07:17:14 PM »
yeah, but i'm a fatass. granted i'm built the exact opposite for strong deadlifting (tall, short arms), but since i've also got a stomach i'm not really counting it. i weighed about 252 when i did it. just barely missed 545.

my point wasn't that adonis is weak. shit, anything over 5 plates is strong for pretty much anyone. my point was that his claim of a 600 pull is BS. that's all.

That's some good strength for someone your height dude

I'm not a big believer in full deads anyway. I do mine out of a rack to take the bottom 6 inches out of the movement,it's all ass and hips.

I know, I know........rack pulls......I'm a pussy.

Don't do full squats either ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 07:27:36 PM »

Is that a mall or a gym? oh, and 525 on roids is about average. Oh, you say you're natural? (over and over and over and ....)

This must be salt bloat then..

**Edit - I do rag on you a lot, only cause you ask for it. BUT, I will admit you have made really good gains, your hard work has paid off. If you could only be honest about it all and drop the ego, you'd have a lot less people fvcking with you. Then again, that may be something you like....the attention. Either way, I can't take away your progress, "enhanced" or not.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
That's some good strength for someone your height dude

I'm not a big believer in full deads anyway. I do mine out of a rack to take the bottom 6 inches out of the movement,it's all ass and hips.

I know, I know........rack pulls......I'm a pussy.

Don't do full squats either ;D

well let's think. you do what you do so it'll work your muscles. i just lift to move weights. the results are i'm stronger than you, but you're jacked and i'm a blob. for some reason i've been off my game lately so i switched to sumo for a while, figuring that if i'm going to compete i might as well get used to doing it in the suit.

rack pulls are pretty rough, actually, as long as you keep them below the knee. as for squats, if you're bodybuilding i don't think they're absolutely necessary. i always got more out of hack and front squats anyway.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »
well let's think. you do what you do so it'll work your muscles. i just lift to move weights. the results are i'm stronger than you, but you're jacked and i'm a blob. for some reason i've been off my game lately so i switched to sumo for a while, figuring that if i'm going to compete i might as well get used to doing it in the suit.

rack pulls are pretty rough, actually, as long as you keep them below the knee. as for squats, if you're bodybuilding i don't think they're absolutely necessary. i always got more out of hack and front squats anyway.

Why not lift big and look like Groink? Can you imagine how much pussy that guy pulled when he was younger. He was swimming in it!