Author Topic: What do YOU like about Natural Bodybuilding? or being a Natural Bodybuilder?  (Read 125184 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Everyone got different reasons, drives, goals.....
The idea that steroids are going to harm or kill is silly. At the level of todays pro BBing I think they are likely harmfull to most. Its not just the androgen and anabolic. The insulin and size and effect of being that
big is a major strain on the body.

Steroids can be very helpfull to keeping the muscle youve built if subjected to high heat or stress.
Take a big strong natural guy and send him to Iraq in the heat or let him work in the sun on roofs etc
with me. Both guys will melt fast.
Give him even a little Stanoz or primo and he'd be wonderfully ripped.

Irrational uneducated attacks based on no experience are ignorant.
But No,I dont like waht many  BBers look like today. Wolf and Victor look good IMO.

Knives

• Getbig III
but trab, don't all your gains go away after 6 months of being off ? ::)

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
best thing for me is being able to say
'oh yeah you can do X amount...and you need juice..and i can do that same amount without needing juice'

and needles are creepy lmfao

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
best thing for me is being able to say
'oh yeah you can do X amount...and you need juice..and i can do that same amount without needing juice'

and needles are creepy lmfao

But you still look like a swimmer  ;D

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
a swimmer?
wait..me?
nah im not very seaworthy lmfao

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
But you still look like a swimmer  ;D

more like a snowboarder, don't you think??  ::) ::)

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
im not exactly the average snowboarder since i live in florida lmfao

DK II

• Getbig V
im not exactly the average snowboarder since i live in florida lmfao

ok, "snowboarding_musclebear", maybe you should change your handle so we all know you're more into watersports.  :-X

;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Nothing, it sucks, but I am resigned to it.
I hate the State.

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
ok, "snowboarding_musclebear", maybe you should change your handle so we all know you're more into watersports.  :-X

;D ;D ;D

watersports suck lol
thats why i started lifting...and because i could only snowboard like 3 weeks a year on snowboarding trips...and to get back into shape and not b a fatf*ck anymore

Stebeds

• Getbig II
What do YOU like about Natural Bodybuilding? or being a Natural Bodybuilder?

1 - A normally defined neck instead of a neck as wide as your head. Its obvious anyone who looks like that is on Stebeds!

2 - No anger, not "excessive and artificial" anger anyway aka roid rage.

Mainly though all the things everyone said - not cheating your way there injecting stuff only a bull or horse is meant to have.

I can feel my muscles rubbing against my arms from just the 2 sets (x3) of push ups I have done in the last 5 days... thats without steroids so thats enough for me.

Arn't you only meant to see big gains from steroids if you're already like... 180 lbs or whatever and have good muscle there already to rip and build on and also is it not true only the first cycle ever has the maximum effect - any afterwards don't? Even 10 years after etc I mean?

iluvthtbbypht

• Getbig II
  • P-U...cause we STANK!!!!!
i'm 23 been natural since i started working out......and there isn't a whole lot that i like about it. i'm 5'10 260 most days and sit around 12-14% bf. i 'feel' small, i get dirty looks from MOST natties, haven't been able to get a spot in God knows how long.

And what i hate most is that i have to lumped into the category as those that say people who have juiced are cheaters like they didn't put the time in.
 ::)Plus anyone who has gone away from being natural when an intelligent person would(ie, 5 years of training experience, good diet) doesn't fall apart after a cycle.

No actually what i hate most is that i am on day 8 (OF 14) on day roughly 1900 calories a day and 35 minutes of cardio. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
i'm 23 been natural since i started working out......and there isn't a whole lot that i like about it. i'm 5'10 260 most days and sit around 12-14% bf. i 'feel' small, i get dirty looks from MOST natties, haven't been able to get a spot in God knows how long.

And what i hate most is that i have to lumped into the category as those that say people who have juiced are cheaters like they didn't put the time in.
 ::)Plus anyone who has gone away from being natural when an intelligent person would(ie, 5 years of training experience, good diet) doesn't fall apart after a cycle.

No actually what i hate most is that i am on day 8 (OF 14) on day roughly 1900 calories a day and 35 minutes of cardio. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

More like 30%, don't you think?

Post a pic please.

Knives

• Getbig III

Post a pic please.

i love how he says he feels "small" with those stats

he would be bigger than most bodybuilders from the 70s

and natural to boot

DK II

• Getbig V
i love how he says he feels "small" with those stats

he would be bigger than most bodybuilders from the 70s

and natural to boot

;D ;D

i was thinking the same.

he probably is the SF sort of guy.  ;D

iluvthtbbypht

• Getbig II
  • P-U...cause we STANK!!!!!

Post a pic please.

Here are 4.

Knives

• Getbig III
Here are 4.

awesome job, great lats, big dude overall for sure

but yeah you look about 20+% bodyfat easily, not hatin, just statin the truth

DK II

• Getbig V
Here are 4.

easily 20+% bf.

I'm sorry.

If you had less bf, you would have taken the pics without the shirt on, too. But you can see on your arms and the chest part that you still have a rather high bf%.  ;D

pitwarrior

• Getbig II
being able to know that your the real deal without taking shortcuts with juice. juice is banned everywhere and yet bodybuilding aloows it to continue.

DK II

• Getbig V
being able to know that your the real deal without taking shortcuts with juice. juice is banned everywhere and yet bodybuilding aloows it to continue.

epic uncalled bashing steroids.

hint: this is the natural board.

ASJChaotic

easily 20+% bf.

I'm sorry.

If you had less bf, you would have taken the pics without the shirt on, too. But you can see on your arms and the chest part that you still have a rather high bf%.  ;D

exactly over 20% bodyfat, I am being modest saying 11% and I have all of my abs lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Hey guys, hope you don't mind me coming in on your topic here. First and foremost, I have nothing against guys that are natural...most of my training partners over the years have been natural. That said, I came across this thread and just saw so many things that in my mind are simply false and wanted to shed some of my opinions on them. I've picked out my favorite ones from this thread and made some comments.

Being able to take some time off training without loss of size/strength

Same can be done if you use performance enhancing drugs…this is just one of those myths

Having all the girls drool at you.

Most girls don’t care about this either way…after all, I don’t have any problems

Knowing you did it all on your own from hard work.

The idea of using performance enhancing drugs or rather the correct idea is so that you can do more work then you could otherwise; so that your work will be more productive. The idea that those who use have get to do less work is just ridiculous.

Staying healthy.

Show me facts that can prove otherwise while using performance enhancing drugs. Facts, not myths or rumors.

Builds a good attitude and healthy mind.

Show me facts that can prove otherwise while using performance enhancing drugs. Facts, not myths or rumors.

Strength unlimited.

And if you use performance enhancing drugs this changes this how?

Knowing that by being a nattie I am extending my life rather than shortening it by taking the other route.

Not having to bullshit your friends or family about your sudden gains.

I agree, this is an irritating thing for a lot of guys. As for myself, I have always been a very open and honest person to everyone about everything. Any time anyone ask this question to me, I see no reason to lie.

The ability and inclination to cross train.

Explain?

Not go through depression when out of sups

No back acne.

Most guys never get this…again, very overblown

No non genetic early on set male baldness.

Steroids can sometimes speed up going bald in some men, but it will not artificially induce it. If you go bald, you were going to go bald any way.

No need for joint replacement surgery when I get old.

Many performance enhancing drugs have been proven to promote good joint health and many have healing properties.

No need to push syringe through scar tissue to use supplements

If this happens it’s the users own fault. There are more then enough places to rotate injections for this to never happen

Just knowing that every ounce of muscle on my frame is from good old food and puttin up the iron!

The juicer lifted the same iron. Without the iron he would not have grown

Being able to go abroad for a week and not worrying that I will lose muscle!!!

I travel all the time all over the place and have never once worried about this

Unlike steroid users you can take credit for your physique.  We all know guys that juice that know everything about training. Then when they go off for six months they look like they have never worked out in their life.  If you're natural your physique stays with you.  Ex juicers can give no explanation why they look like crap off the sauce but will take all the credit for their physique while on steroids.

There is so much wrong with this statement. Steroids just don’t work like you seem to think they do…not even close.

Most long time users get into dealing too. The fear of getting arrested or having the door kicked in by eight heavily armed cops is non existent if your a natural. 

Wow, now this one is just plain ridiculous, lol!

Most users after a couple of cycles can never go back to training natural because it seems like a waste of time.  I have been around the game long enough to see the guys that have cycled on and off for 10 years.  The majority give up on bodybuilding when they quit the game of juicing. Most of them quit because of financial, criminal or health problems.  Try to tell this to a physique monster who is 28 and has been juicing in cycles for 8 years.  They don't understand their own addiction.  There will come a time when they will. I have seen to many guys that have given up on education and getting a real career pursuing muscles from a syringe.

I’ve seen many naturals make this same mistake and become to blinded by the iron game to put reality into perspective…this is often a downside to human nature.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The one thing i like about natural athletes is the fact that they are about half my size...

On a serious note i had been liftinG seriously over 6 years before touching gear and i already had good size, but why be a human when you can be a SUPERHUMAN?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ASJChaotic

The one thing i like about natural athletes is the fact that they are about half my size...

On a serious note i had been liftinG seriously over 6 years before touching gear and i already had good size, but why be a human when you can be a SUPERHUMAN?
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA
I love how all you steroid taking drug abusing, hormone shooting, diuretic using, needle up your ass, pills down your throat morons come on the natural board to bash naturals
who don't need drugs to get in shape unlike you people
working out is great, not to the point where you get obsessed with it and take drugs
you people are no different than cocaine addicts
you must always have money for your D-Bol and Test
even if that means having an old man live in your house
to have money for your DRUGS
that are meant for SHEEP and HORSES and BULLS
and once you're off them you lose everything you gained
and you shorten your life by 1/3 cuz of that
stick that needle in your ass STFU and stay on the steroid board  ::)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Recently i was off for over a year and barely lost anything. As for bulls and horses... There's testosterone in humans too.

BTW: I would stick that needle in my glute, but currently i'm having a hard time getting human grade gear.

PS. You sound very angry, maybe you should talk to your high school councelor?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG