Author Topic: Trey Brewer's Diet  (Read 30459 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Trey Brewer's Diet
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2008, 01:23:59 PM »
nobody can eat like that
  nah i could, ive got no reason to lie, and i know a couple of fat people that could eat like that as well

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »

We can only hope for it - (that you will die of a heart attack).   The quality of GETBIG posts would improve greatly.   

Thank you sweetie :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »
i'm saying that i would have to SEE HIM ON THE SCALE to believe he was 315.
gonna take a scale to the olympia expo, say i wont!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2008, 02:53:27 PM »
HAHAHAHA 4 cups of rice. That's enough to feed a family of 8 for one day.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »
1/2 cup of rice per person per day   ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »
i agree, i remember this thread and there is no fuccking way on earth he eats that much, go cook up 4 cups of rice and see how much that is, it's like 2 of those Chinese food containers full and he's claiming he eats that a few times a day? booooooollllllllssssshhh hhiiiitttttttt. ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
Seems strange.... 20+ eggwhites...
250ml are approx. 7-9 eggwhites -> 750ml of eggwhites for breakfast  
Carb portions seem also a little high....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
i agree, i remember this thread and there is no fuccking way on earth he eats that much, go cook up 4 cups of rice and see how much that is, it's like 2 of those Chinese food containers full and he's claiming he eats that a few times a day? booooooollllllllssssshhh hhiiiitttttttt. ::)
you know im sure your right, he doesnt eat like that on a daily basis.

BUT

he could eat that maybe once a month or something

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2008, 04:21:09 PM »
you know im sure your right, he doesnt eat like that on a daily basis.

BUT

he could eat that maybe once a month or something

yeah maybe if he force fed for a day or two but ANYONE would just be on the toilet day and night eating that much day in and day out.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2008, 04:22:31 PM »
yes i try to eat as much as i can...     but its actually harder than i though, to get in that much food on a day to basis.

i think im averaging maybe 200 g carbs 200 g fat 500 gram protien  and to me it feels like im eating non stop

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2008, 05:18:29 PM »
Stop throwing the yolks away!!  >:(

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »

I throw out 8 egg yolks every morning.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »

Yolks from cheap eggs are often stinky - fishreek.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »
I throw out 8 egg yolks every morning.

Feed them to your dog or cat.  :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
Feed them to your dog or cat.  :)

Actually I used to do that.. now I switched to the egg-white egg beaters... no longer throw out yolks.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »
Order a plate lunch from some of the smaller restaurants in Hawaii and they easily give 2+ cups of cooked rice.  For a local to eat 8 cups a rice day is not that big of a deal. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2008, 06:29:20 PM »
My Motto:
You can¹t over train! You can only under eat

What a cool motto.  I totally believe that's what trey brewer eats everyday, along with some junk.

he's a fulltime bodybuilder trying to bulk and he weighs 300 pounds.  I ate about 2/3 that much in my year of gluttony when I went from 160 to 220.  I went to a breakfast buffet every day after the gym, and spent $10 at taco bell every night.  It can be done.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2008, 06:31:32 PM »
They are your friend.  :)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »

You guys are gonna blast me for this but.....

That can be done consistently.  You train yourself to eat that much.  On my precontest diet as my bodyfat lowers and my hunger raises, i usually eat a bag of uncle bens rice (orange bag, the one that takes 90 seconds to cook, roughly 80g carbs) for my post workout meal and also a meal in the morning....a bag is 2 cups.  And im STILL hungry when i finnish it.  Clean foods dont have a ton of calories and leave you hungry.  When i reach 6 weeks out, 1lb of meat and 3 cups of rice for me would probably be a joke IF i could allow that (which i cant that close to a show).  He is almost 80lbs heavier than me.  I dont doubt it for a single second.

Go to the grocery store and look for the bags i am talking about.  Little orange bag with different flavors (but you can also get JUST brown rice).  It cooks in 90 seconds in microwave just tear open the bag.....once you see what i mean, you will have a COMPLETELY different opinion on this...they are NOT that big. 

By the way....when im not dieting and we order chinese, i put away the ENTIRE quart of white rice mixed with some beef fried rice and some soy....plus a pint of beef n broccoli and a quart of sweet and sour chicken (no sauce, hate the sauce).  Cmon guys....big eaters exist.....im KNOWN for my ability to put away food by anyone who knows me....id take on Trey in a buffet ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2008, 06:58:05 PM »

That can be done consistently.  You train yourself to eat that much.  On my precontest diet as my bodyfat lowers and my hunger raises, i usually eat a bag of uncle bens rice (orange bag, the one that takes 90 seconds to cook, roughly 80g carbs) for my post workout meal and also a meal in the morning....a bag is 2 cups.  And im STILL hungry when i finnish it.  Clean foods dont have a ton of calories and leave you hungry.  When i reach 6 weeks out, 1lb of meat and 3 cups of rice for me would probably be a joke IF i could allow that (which i cant that close to a show).  He is almost 80lbs heavier than me.  I dont doubt it for a single second.

Go to the grocery store and look for the bags i am talking about.  Little orange bag with different flavors (but you can also get JUST brown rice).  It cooks in 90 seconds in microwave just tear open the bag.....once you see what i mean, you will have a COMPLETELY different opinion on this...they are NOT that big. 

By the way....when im not dieting and we order chinese, i put away the ENTIRE quart of white rice mixed with some beef fried rice and some soy....plus a pint of beef n broccoli and a quart of sweet and sour chicken (no sauce, hate the sauce).  Cmon guys....big eaters exist.....im KNOWN for my ability to put away food by anyone who knows me....id take on Trey in a buffet ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2008, 07:40:51 AM »

bullshit like nearly everything else you claim.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »
Order a plate lunch from some of the smaller restaurants in Hawaii and they easily give 2+ cups of cooked rice.  For a local to eat 8 cups a rice day is not that big of a deal. 
8 cups of rice not a big deal, bro i think we need to sit you down and talk about portion control, in your recent pics, your fingers looked like cups of rice.
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2008, 07:53:25 AM »
8 cups of rice not a big deal, bro i think we need to sit you down and talk about portion control, in your recent pics, your fingers looked like cups of rice.
hahahahaa 8 cups of rice is a HUGE amount of food, something like 800 grams of carbs and 3200 calories.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2008, 07:54:31 AM »
hahahahaa 8 cups of rice is a HUGE amount of food, something like 800 grams of carbs and 3200 calories.
no that big a deal ::)...hahahha he thinks rice is like water....
L

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2008, 08:17:29 AM »
If you ate that much rice you spend your time between sets puking or as Steve Michalik said "releasing growth hormone"  ;D Brewer would be much fatter if he actually ate that no way he trains THAT hard to process that food.