Author Topic: Trey Brewer's Diet  (Read 30492 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Re: Trey Brewer's Diet
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 02:30:56 PM »
Waxy Maze is a very HI-GI post workout drink mix....   Unless he is lifting 3 x day , then WTF is he having this as a MRP?

That would be like having 2 cups of Dextrose and whey for a mid morning snack lol

I believe waxy maize has been shown to have a GI of about 41-44.
So, it is actually a fairly low GI drink mix.  
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 02:34:07 PM »
I believe waxy maize has been shown to have a GI of about 41-44.
So, it is actually a fairly low GI drink mix. 

Troponin, I was hoping you would show up!

What do you make of this diet? Do bbers actually eat like this, or just post stuff like this on their websites to impress people? Would a natural guy like me have anything to gain by trying to emulate such a diet (on a proportionately smaller scale)?

PS: Very excited about the DVD, can't wait to get it!!!

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 02:35:23 PM »
and he drinks 4 gallons of water in between colonics...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
hahahahahaha, i just had to bump this thing, 4 cups of PRE COOKED RICE. ::)

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 03:02:13 PM »
Troponin, I was hoping you would show up!

What do you make of this diet? Do bbers actually eat like this, or just post stuff like this on their websites to impress people? Would a natural guy like me have anything to gain by trying to emulate such a diet (on a proportionately smaller scale)?

PS: Very excited about the DVD, can't wait to get it!!!

I couldn't eat that much.  But, he's much bigger than me. 
That diet is very similar to what I eat in terms of what foods are eaten.  But, my amounts are lower. 
My "basic meal" is 6oz of cooked chicken or steak, and 2 cups of white rice. 

Trey is very impressive though.  He's about the only 21 year old I wouldn't recommend taking a year off to.  The level of dedication it seems he has in his daily life toward bodybuilding is very high.  I hope he doesn't get frustrated and burned out by staying so dedicated without a show on the horizon. 

He could legitimately turn pro this year, and compete size wise with most of the pros. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »
He's 315 offseason or so his site says... But you have been training for years?! I don't get how he could be bigger than you... It's not like you don't know what you're doing...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »
I tried the waxy maize out since Troponing talked about it in a thread on here a month or two ago. I like it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 03:05:51 PM »
He's 315 offseason or so his site says... But you have been training for years?! I don't get how he could be bigger than you... It's not like you don't know what you're doing...
hahahahahahahaha, there is NO WAY IN HELL that he's 315 offseason, i'd say more like 270-275 which is still big, these guys lie about everything.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 03:06:29 PM »

Hey....I'm trying. lol
As frustrating as it is, some people are just working with more ammo.  Most of my clients do better that I do in competition, you have to work with what you have.  
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 03:07:24 PM »
Squadfather, that's what he weighed in the previous offseason, but by everyone's admission, he was very very fat.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 03:07:37 PM »
I tried the waxy maize out since Troponing talked about it in a thread on here a month or two ago. I like it.

Cool.  
It's a good product.  Obviously, nothing is a magic bullet.  But, WM is something that actually has some science behind it, and should show some benefits.  
The price is pretty good compared to some specialty products as well.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 03:11:23 PM »
Squadfather, that's what he weighed in the previous offseason, but by everyone's admission, he was very very fat.
i still don't believe it, i could write a book on this guy's lies from his claimed 485 bench in college, to his 7 cups of cooked rice and 4 cups of oatmeal per meal to his bodyweight, it's all shit.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 03:12:38 PM »
BTW, Troponin, how is that book coming along? (I don't mean to rush you or anything;))

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2007, 03:14:28 PM »
he really looks awesome but he's doin alot more than carbs to get top 315. Poor guy.... that shits got to be rough on you. But i do have a hard time convincing myself that he gets as big as ronnie and jay
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
he really looks awesome but he's doin alot more than carbs to get top 315. Poor guy.... that shits got to be rough on you. But i do have a hard time convincing myself that he gets as big as ronnie and jay
even Jay and Ronnie don't get to 315 no matter what they claim.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
ive seen ronnie at 315lbs
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »
ive seen ronnie at 315lbs
did you see him on the scale?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

I agree.... these guys are monsters why do they have to lie about their weight

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:01 PM »
I don't care how much oatmeal and fibre you eat...25 egg whites...it ain't going to be easy to shit that out...he really should just tell the truth, probably eats a good bit each day but not that much.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:33 PM »
Squadfather, is it that hard to believe that a 5'11 who is on big doses of steroids and possibly other goodies, and is also carrying a good deal of fat, can weigh that much? He might have had a big gut and saggy manboobs for all i know...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 03:22:52 PM »
I don't care how much oatmeal and fibre you eat...25 egg whites...it ain't going to be easy to shit that out...he really should just tell the truth, probably eats a good bit each day but not that much.
here is what it really is, 12 egg whites and 2 cups of oatmeal and 10-12 oz. of meat and 2 cups of rice which is still a lot, there is absolutely no need to eat more than that i don't care if you're doing a hundred sets per workout which we know damn well he's not.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
Squadfather, is it that hard to believe that a 5'11 who is on big doses of steroids and possibly other goodies, and is also carrying a good deal of fat, can weigh that much? He might have had a big gut and saggy manboobs for all i know...
i'm saying that i would have to SEE HIM ON THE SCALE to believe he was 315.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 03:26:16 PM »
Fair enough... I wish they'd post the drug regimen that goes with that diet...

PS: notice the lack of use of all the "fancy" useless supplements. they aren't mentioned in that diet. but in a cpl months, all the mags will have ads featuring trey, saying "Trey Brewer added 56 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks using Crapadrol"...

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 03:27:23 PM »
here is what it really is, 12 egg whites and 2 cups of oatmeal and 10-12 oz. of meat and 2 cups of rice which is still a lot, there is absolutely no need to eat more than that i don't care if you're doing a hundred sets per workout which we know damn well he's not.

You are correct.  Plus it is tasteless food.  Unless you are a robot there is no way you could eat what he claims to everyday.  Even 12 egg whites is a lot to get down with that much oatmeal...

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »
BTW, Troponin, how is that book coming along? (I don't mean to rush you or anything;))

Took a hiatus while filming the DVD....
I have a good hour of nutrition as a seperate "bonus" DVD right now.  There is almost an hour of me talking about whatever comes to my mind about nutrition, and about 20min of me preparing my meals for the day, and talking about my diet.  

I'm getting two new supplements out soon as well.  So, the book will become a priority again soon.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio