Author Topic: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!  (Read 43878 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2007, 06:42:52 AM »
looking great matt

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2007, 06:45:26 AM »
looking great matt

I agree, I don't think he's at 29%BF but who knows, I see some defenition in the lower back....What's up DP? 
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2007, 07:06:31 AM »
I agree, I don't think he's at 29%BF but who knows, I see some defenition in the lower back....What's up DP? 

im cool, just chillign ya know,

matt looks 12/13 % to me.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2007, 07:14:03 AM »
matt C...how did you come up with 29% for your Bodyfat?  Did you have it tested?
nasser=piece of shit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2007, 07:49:54 AM »
This is true.  Not to compare myself to Frank obviously, but his back looks weak in his rear double biceps due to his delts also:

He is a similar height, a Canadian (born in the same city I was), and only a few years older.  :)  Although I admire him the most for his physique, and not those similarities.
Matt C...that is one phenomenal pick. Good job bro!

PB

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2007, 08:52:39 AM »
The Strongest bodybuilders ARE NOT the largest.

No, but ALL bodybuilders do/have lifted heavy to reach their current size.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
Why do you think I don`t give it out?  You seem pretty intelligent.

There are two options. 

1: You actually do have a formula which will revolutionise the way we think about exercise nutrition.  As such you are worried that someone will steal it and make money off of your idea.  This can easily be countered by patenting the formula.  If you invented it, the patent office will not have a problem.  Then if anyone steals it, you have an immediate legal claim to compensation.

2. You don't actually have anything, and are continually taking people for a ride, refusing to shed light on any details of the formula for fear of being called out on it.

I honestly don't know which it is.  You talk a good game, but when people ask for evidence of key claims, you can't provide it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2007, 09:14:43 AM »
There are two options. 

1: You actually do have a formula which will revolutionise the way we think about exercise nutrition.  As such you are worried that someone will steal it and make money off of your idea.  This can easily be countered by patenting the formula.  If you invented it, the patent office will not have a problem.  Then if anyone steals it, you have an immediate legal claim to compensation.

2. You don't actually have anything, and are continually taking people for a ride, refusing to shed light on any details of the formula for fear of being called out on it.

I honestly don't know which it is.  You talk a good game, but when people ask for evidence of key claims, you can't provide it.

He can't claim what he stole!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »
Did you know, that you can eat anything you want and look the same everyday as long as you don`t exceed a caloric surplus at length?

In doing so, you also fulfill all nutritional needs.  Its really too easy.

Adam,

If that is true then eat bacon and drink coke to meet your caloric needs each day and I rest assured, you will NOT look the same!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2007, 10:10:46 AM »
Point taken.  I'm assuming you're with Matt on the "drowned rat" prediction, which is understandable.  He probably would look pretty thin at 160, and I could see where you'd prefer to see him carry a little more size before cutting down.  Now what about this:  What if Matt's gonna stay natural?  Should he still bulk before dieting down if that's the case?  How much difference is his bulking up 15-20 pounds naturally before cutting naturally gonna make in the grand scheme of things?  How much natural weight do you approximate he'll carry at 6% if he starts dieting now, as opposed to going up to, say, 195-200 before cutting without drugs?      

this all thread became too long for me to read,,so ill answer this post individually and try to remember the other posts along the way,,i did read some of them

you are talking here about apples and oranges,,adonis talks about NATURAL lifters and NATURAL no chemical bodybuilding,,
most of the other here talk about natural bodybuilding that some time or another goes chemical,,

mattc going up to 200lb from his current  size/weight/bf%  NATURALLY will result at him being 200lb with couple more % of bodyfat and some water held between the muscle and skin,,,i dont see a need for that,,

at the best case he will hold 200lb with same 10-12% bodyfat but  that will only happen if strict diet full of extra clean calroeis are applied and his muscle memory and genetic response allow it,,remember he want to get BIGGER

now,, many of the things adonis say here are true but they wont grow you,,,they will cut  you up after  you already been a huge mother fucker at 250lb like adnois was!! he didnt come out of no where,,guy was number of constant years at it hitting every method he could think of at gaining size,,you are not talkin here about a guy that woke up in the morning 170lb 20% and said hooo..tommorow i will be 165lb 6% by eating junk,,,this is not the case here my friends

so,,you can eat  3 times a day chinease in moderation and strict your calories and get cut and ripped,,,but you gotta have some size/muscle size to cut from,,you also got to be active,,you cant do it out of the blue when you sitting at 180 15% and do nothing all day long,,,

if you go this way you need to start at 220+lb 12%-15%,,that will allow you to cut and look muscular while still having decent size on you at the end process,,ESPECIALLY IF NATURAL ALL THROUGH.

now to the questions asked by mac,,
matt should first bulk,,and i suggest he does it with hormones,,he will blow up right at hit 210-220,,this is MY opinion

also mattc if start dieting down now naturally and by naturally i mean nothing on beside food,,will be 155lb at 6%bf if he is 180lb like you said somewhere here,,as cut and ripped as 6% is you dont wanna be 5'10 155 6% its just doesnt work in usa,,maybe in china or malesia it does,,for asian small frame lifters,, but not in the good ole usa for italian and irish guys,,

if he climb up naturally to 200lb,,he will also be 13-14% and that means that in the grand look of things ,,,he will still have to go down in weight to ~ 160 maybe 160 and some change to be anything close to 6%

this is how i see it,,

good genetics is one thing,,having good arms like mattc has that will grow naturally little bit and show cut at 200lb is one thing,,but it doesnt promise him to be 200lb and 10% naturally,,,for that he will have to grow right and growing right to the 200+zone with low enough bf% as in 10-11% or less involve hormones (again im talking here 5'8,,59,,etc)
fallen angel

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2007, 10:55:55 AM »
Hey Matt,

I`m going to instant message you in about an hour or so, as I just got back from the gym,

Heading to the store to get some Expensive Wine.

When I get back, we will discuss the master plan.

HAHHAHAH expensive wine, HAHAHAH.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »
Look. You can`t rush a Natural Muscle gain.

Bulking up is useless.  He won`t gain anything except fat.  He will be able to gain the same amount of muscle using my methods MINUS the fat.

Protein synthesis will be equal in each state.  There is no benefit to fat.  I can see he is fooling himself already with his "lift poundages".

Obviously Matt C does not know much about physics.  I went over a little with him tonight and evne dumbed it down.  I think it was successful.
are you saying you cant increase protein synthesis? that is it fixed. if so your wrong.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Adonis on Wikipedia?
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »
Okay, didn't expect that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding

Scroll down almost half the page.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Adonis on Wikipedia?
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »
He's the most influential man in bodybuilding ever.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »
He's the most influential man in bodybuilding ever.

EVER!
$

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
hahahaah Click where it says Natural Bodybuilding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_bodybuilding

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »
hahahaah Click where it says Natural Bodybuilding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_bodybuilding
I broke my brain... ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
Here is a screenshot hahahaha

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
Here is a screenshot hahahaha
Notice you have a whole notepad file dedicated to him. Is that where you write down the daily meltdowns he has inflicted upon you?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »
I don`t need to do cardio.  I don`t need to get any leaner.  I am perfect.  I will take pictures soon.  Of course you will find a way to discredit it.  Its what you people do best.

I did go on a nature walk with Jezebelle yesterday and she picked flowers.  Does that count?

Where are the pics and video and copy of your degree.  Did she pick them out of her nose or ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2007, 11:37:37 AM »
Notice you have a whole notepad file dedicated to him. Is that where you write down the daily meltdowns he has inflicted upon you?
Thats pretty sick if you ask me.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2007, 11:43:13 AM »

Nobody asked you but if you must know, yes EVERYONE is pretty sick of you.

WHERE IS YOUR VIDEO.  WHERE IS YOUR DEGREE?  WHERE IS YOUR EQUATION? WHERE IS YOUR GRAVITY SUIT? WHERE IS YOUR PHOTOS?  WHERE IS YOUR GUN, FIND AND FINISH YOURSELF.  Hope this helps

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis."

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2007, 11:45:52 AM »

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis."

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »
Did you put yourself on there Adonis?

If not, who did?