Author Topic: ICE CREAMS and calorie is a calorie and Haha Apenis - all three threads merged.  (Read 83766 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: "Calories are calories" (oh brother) where did I go wrong?
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
and to alex 23 yes a calorie is a calorie if i were going to prescribe you a diet here is what it would be

am morning 1/2 cup of grape juice around 100 calories high potassium
am coffee with chocolate syrup milk         100-150 calories cocolate syrup has potassium

handfull of peanuts                                100-150 calories excellent minerals and potassium

krispy kreme doughnut                            200 calories be sure to chug water after or you will eat them all

any fast food double cheesburger             500 calories varies

this is all you need and PLENTY of water

you could probably add an extra serving or 2 of grape juice and still be fine. most potent antioxidant drink!
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2007, 12:05:22 PM »
Who the hell who eat an entire diet of Big macs,ice cream,candy etc etc ?? ???
Im not talking about calories or macronutrients, im talking about taste,smell and quality of foods!
What ever happend to making your meals from beautyful meat,fresh veggies,extra virgin olive oil..fresh un-processed foods! Where is the joy of cooking up a REAL meal gone ?
Only acne faced teenagers would call a sloppy Big Mac and an ice cream for a meal.

YES, Americans have no idea what good food is. As the first generations of immigrants begin to die off, we see a return to horrible eating habits started by middle america. European immigrants did so much to promote good food in American unfortunatley, laziness and gluttony has become the new culture. Young people today do not know what fresh food tastes like and many have never had a meal lmade from scratch.

It is a sad state we are in. New Yorkers are obsessed over non European foods and they are getting fatter and unhealthier by the minute. Most of the crap they eat is not fresh loaded with salt and preservatives, but it taste like McDonalds food and it costs 40 dollars a plate so it must be good.

I think we need to start migrating more Italian, German and French immigrants at once!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
YES, Americans have no idea what good food is. As the first generations of immigrants begin to die off, we see a return to horrible eating habits started by middle america. European immigrants did so much to promote good food in American unfortunatley, laziness and gluttony has become the new culture. Young people today do not know what fresh food tastes like and many have never had a meal lmade from scratch.

It is a sad state we are in. New Yorkers are obsessed over non European foods and they are getting fatter and unhealthier by the minute. Most of the crap they eat is not fresh loaded with salt and preservatives, but it taste like McDonalds food and it costs 40 dollars a plate so it must be good.

I think we need to start migrating more Italian, German and French immigrants at once!!!!!

The thing is, people have no appreciation for food and they do not understand it.  The "plain Chicken Breast, plain rice" diets have ruined cooking also.   I think everyone should watch the Food Network and try to make at least one thing a day to familiarize themselves.

Funny thing is, they won`t.  Too scared. Mostly out of ignorance.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »
The thing is, people have no appreciation for food and they do not understand it.  The "plain Chicken Breast, plain rice" diets have ruined cooking also.   I think everyone should watch the Food Network and try to make at least one thing a day to familiarize themselves.

YES it is the same kind of resistance you see in religious conformists when they begin to realize they have been sold a false bill of goods. They are much happier to live in ignorance than to face betrayal, and worse yet thinking for themselves. Or in this case cooking for themselves.

Betrayal is one of the most difficult things a person faces as they mature. It happens to all of us. Our fathers and mothers inevitably betray us because they raised us to be them. Its natural and will all experience it in varying degrees and then solve it when we start thinking for ourselves. But its funny because when it comes to religion or mainstream culture people are so afraid to admit betrayal. Its like they can believe their parents betrayed them but they can't except that complete strangers have betrayed them. Its weird but once you accept it, process it and start 'raising' yourself you are truly free.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »
Ignorance is rife. hahahhah

Americans are idiots.  I`m moving.

You promise? ;D

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2007, 12:29:19 PM »
YES, Americans have no idea what good food is. As the first generations of immigrants begin to die off, we see a return to horrible eating habits started by middle America. European immigrants did so much to promote good food in American unfortunately, laziness and gluttony has become the new culture. Young people today do not know what fresh food tastes like and many have never had a meal lamed from scratch.

It is a sad state we are in. New Yorkers are obsessed over non European foods and they are getting fatter and unhealthier by the minute. Most of the crap they eat is not fresh loaded with salt and preservatives, but it taste like McDonald's food and it costs 40 dollars a plate so it must be good.

Agreed!..but then again I'm from Europe  ;D
I love the way people eat in the Mediterranean countries. Fresh seafood,tomatos,brocolli,lamb,pig etc. With a focus on quality and tradition not mass production of horrible chemical foods! Eating is about enjoying life,and for me a McD meal or a bag of candy makes me feel like shit with the horrible texture,scent and taste..all the processed sugar sure don΄t help either.

Eat some real food for god sake!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »
You also Believe in Angels, Miracles, the earth is less than 10,000 years old and that it was created in a few days.

You are nobody to take serious since you reject ALL Science and Scientific Law that is PROVEN.

As the saying goes, "If the facts don't match the theory, change the facts"

In other words, this wouldn't be the first time scientists have said one thing, only to have their findings refuted in real-life applications.

Remember: Scientists claimed that a human being couldn't run a mile in under 4 minutes. Obviously, someone forgot to tell Roger Bannister that, 3 minutes and 59.4 seconds after he finished his mile-long run.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »
Not only is rico's spelling attrocious but so is his face ahahahah. It is full of craters.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2007, 12:38:06 PM »

TA, honestly, what is your purpose in life? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2007, 12:50:20 PM »
YES it is the same kind of resistance you see in religious conformists when they begin to realize they have been sold a false bill of goods. They are much happier to live in ignorance than to face betrayal, and worse yet thinking for themselves. Or in this case cooking for themselves.

Betrayal is one of the most difficult things a person faces as they mature. It happens to all of us. Our fathers and mothers inevitably betray us because they raised us to be them. Its natural and will all experience it in varying degrees and then solve it when we start thinking for ourselves. But its funny because when it comes to religion or mainstream culture people are so afraid to admit betrayal. Its like they can believe their parents betrayed them but they can't except that complete strangers have betrayed them. Its weird but once you accept it, process it and start 'raising' yourself you are truly free.
Here is the Pizza Jezebelle and I made the other night.  It contained Lump Crab Meat, Portabello Mushrooms, Gruyere cheese, and Truffle Oil drizzled on top with Parmigiano Reggiano.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2007, 12:56:34 PM »
You and Jizzumsmell should try this tonight.  It will solve so many of your problems

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2007, 12:58:20 PM »
Here is the Pizza Jezebelle and I made the other night.  It contained Lump Crab Meat, Portabello Mushrooms, and Truffle Oil with the cheese being Gruyere and Parmesean Reggiano grated on top.

sounds fuckin good! i like red barons frozen pizza they got like 5 cheeses!
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »
sounds fuckin good! i like red barons frozen pizza they got like 5 cheeses!

Those are good too!  Palermo's are good for frozen pizza...the Greek one.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2007, 01:30:44 PM »
once again, more google search, copy/paste from adonis

if you use ctrl C/ ctrl V it might save you a few clicks
Here comes the money shot

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2007, 01:43:25 PM »
You and Jizzumsmell should try this tonight.  It will solve so many of your problems
Looks unloaded to me...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2007, 01:46:35 PM »

Here is the Pizza Jezebelle and I made the other night.  It contained Lump Crab Meat, Portabello Mushrooms, Greyere cheese, and Truffle Oil drizzled on top with Parmesano Reggiano.

Happy New Year to all.

Today begins the first day to building a better body and the official start of destroying Anssi Manninen, the Muscular Development "(gym)Science Editior". I will be eating EVERY single meal at MCDONALD`S to achieve this rather simple feat.

I am saving all of the receipts, keeping a journal and doing some video as well. This project should be very interesting as you will see me mantain a physique at 6 percent and then eventually to an incredible 3 percent and lower. All by eating MCDONALD`S.

NO SUPPLEMENTS
NO DRUGS
NO CARDIO

ALL MCDONALD`S! and of course some weight training.

Follow along with me. Join me. Get in the best shape of your life, eating the greatest, most nutritious, and most economical food available to date.

You won`t regret it.

I take it you didn`t watch the slanderous lies that is called "SuperSizeME".

Any rate,

You will see me eat MCDONALD`S 6-8 months straight and have a physique you could only dream of.

I will go down to 3 percent bodyfat and have more muscle mass than ever as well.

Watch and enjoy.

What happened to that experiment of yours where you were going to eat at McDonald's for three months straight, every meal?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »
Looks unloaded to me...

That's after TA has emptied the clip and locked out the slide, after trying unsuccesfully to shoot himself in the head fourteen times.  Turns out his aim sucks.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »
What happened to that experiment of yours where you were going to eat at McDonald's for three months straight, every meal?

-Hedge

He got laid off from his Assistant Manager job there.
Ron: "I am lazy."

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »

-Hedge

damn, i forgot about that one.............. did he did it or not?
are you delusional?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »
Here is the Pizza Jezebelle and I made the other night.  It contained Lump Crab Meat, Portabello Mushrooms, Gruyere cheese, and Truffle Oil drizzled on top with Parmigiano Reggiano.

Adonis........you actually eat off those "plates"?  ::)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2007, 04:34:25 PM »

That's after TA has emptied the clip and locked out the slide, after trying unsuccesfully to shoot himself in the head fourteen times.  Turns out his aim sucks.  :-\

Apparently, TA sucks at EVERTHING. Where's a button man when you need um ?  ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

-Hedge

Hedgehog, McDonald's diets are so "yesterday"   hahahahhaha

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2007, 09:36:59 PM »
CONCLUSION 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

We conclude that a calorie is a calorie. From a purely thermodynamic point of view, this is clear because the human body or, indeed, any living organism cannot create or destroy energy but can only convert energy from one form to another. In comparing energy balance between dietary treatments, however, it must be remembered that the units of dietary energy are metabolizable energy and not gross energy. This is perhaps unfortunate because metabolizable energy is much more difficult to determine than is gross energy, because the Atwater factors used in calculating metabolizable energy are not exact. As such, our food tables are not perfect, and small errors are associated with their use.

In addition, we concede that the substitution of one macronutrient for another has been shown in some studies to have a statistically significant effect on the expenditure half of the energy balance equation. This has been observed most often for high-protein diets. Evidence indicates, however, that the difference in energy expenditure is small and can potentially account for less than one-third of the differences in weight loss that have been reported between high-protein or low-carbohydrate diets and high-carbohydrate or low-fat diets. As such, a calorie is a calorie. Further research is needed to identify the mechanisms that result in greater weight loss with one diet than with another.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS 

ACB and DAS shared the tasks of drafting and revising the manuscript.

REFERENCES 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

Atkins RC. Dr. Atkins’ new diet revolution. New York: Avon Books, 1998.
Figueroa-Colon R, von Almen TK, Franklin FA, Schuftan C, Suskind RM. Comparison of two hypocaloric diets in obese children. Am J Dis Child 1993;147:160–6.[Abstract]
Stallings VA, Archibald EH, Pencharz PB, Harrison JE, Bell LE. One-year follow-up of weight, total body potassium, and total body nitrogen in obese adolescents treated with the protein-sparing modified fast. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:91–4.[Abstract]
Wadden TA, Stunkard AJ, Day SC, Gould RA, Rubin CJ. Less food, less hunger: reports of appetite and symptoms in a controlled study of a protein-sparing modified fast. Int J Obes 1987;11:239–49.[Medline]
Palgi A, Read JL, Greenberg I, Hoefer MA, Bistrian BR, Blackburn GL. Multidisciplinary treatment of obesity with a protein-sparing modified fast: results in 668 outpatients. Am J Public Health 1985;75:1190–4.[Abstract]
Yang SP, Martin LJ, Schneider G. Weight reduction utilizing a protein-sparing modified fast. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;76:343–6.[Medline]
Alford BB, Blankenship AC, Hagen RD. The effects of variations in carbohydrate, protein, and fat content of the diet upon weight loss, blood values, and nutrient intake of adult obese women. J Am Diet Assoc 1990;90:534–40.[Medline]
Larosa JC, Fry AG, Muesing R, Rosing DR. Effects of high-protein, low-carbohydrate dieting on plasma lipoproteins and body weight. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;77:264–70.[Medline]
Hendler R, Bonde AA III. Very-low-calorie diets with high and low protein content: impact on triiodothyronine, energy expenditure, and nitrogen balance. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:1239–47.[Abstract]
Foster GD, Wyatt HR, Hill JO, et al. A randomized trial of a low-carbohydrate diet for obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2082–90.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Skov AR, Toubro S, Ronn B, Holm L, Astrup A. Randomized trial on protein vs carbohydrate in ad libitum fat reduced diet for the treatment of obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:528–36.[Medline]
Brehm BJ, Seeley RJ, Daniels SR, D’Alessio DA. A randomized trial comparing a very low carbohydrate diet and a calorie-restricted low fat diet on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors in healthy women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003;88:1617–23.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Samaha FF, Iqbal N, Seshadri P, et al. A low-carbohydrate as compared with a low-fat diet in severe obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2074–81.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Baba NH, Sawaya S, Torbay N, Habbal Z, Azar S, Hashim SA. High protein vs high carbohydrate hypoenergetic diet for the treatment of obese hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:1202–6.[Medline]
Layman DK, Boileau RA, Erickson DJ, et al. A reduced ratio of dietary carbohydrate to protein improves body composition and blood lipid profiles during weight loss in adult women. J Nutr 2003;133:411–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Farnsworth E, Wittert G. Effect of a high-protein, energy-restricted diet on weight loss and energy expenditure after weight stabilization in hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2003;27:582–90.[Medline]
Piatti PM, Monti F, Fermo I, et al. Hypocaloric high-protein diet improves glucose oxidation and spares lean body mass: comparison to hypocaloric high-carbohydrate diet. Metabolism 1994;43:1481–7.[Medline]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Parker B, Wittert G. Effects of energy-restricted diets containing increased protein on weight loss, resting energy expenditure, and the thermic effect of feeding in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2002;25:652–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Forbes GB. Body fat content influences the body composition response to nutrition and exercise. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2000;904:359–65.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Webb P. The measurement of energy expenditure. J Nutr 1991;121:1897–901.[Medline]
Webb P. Human calorimeters. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers Division, Greenwood Press Inc, 1985:11–22.
Kleiber M. Energy. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:105–28.
Kleiber M. Life as a combustion process. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:3–8.
Moe PW. Future directions for energy requirements and food energy values. J Nutr 1994;124(suppl):1738S–42S.[Medline]
Widdowson EM. Assessment of the energy value of human foods. London: Cambridge University Press, 1955.
Merrill AL, Watt BK. Energy value of foods, basis and derivation. Agricultural handbook no. 74. Washington, DC: Human Nutrition Research Branch, Agricultural Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, 1955.
Southgate DA, Durnin JV. Calorie conversion factors. An experimental reassessment of the factors used in the calculation of the energy value of human diets. Br J Nutr 1970;24:517–35.[Medline]
Wisker E, Feldheim W. Metabolizable energy of diets low or high in dietary fiber from fruits and vegetables when consumed by humans. J Nutr 1990;120:1331–7.[Medline]
Miles CW, Kelsay JL, Wong NP. Effect of dietary fiber on the metabolizable energy of human diets. J Nutr 1988;118:1075–81.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E, Thilen M. Calculation and determination of metabolizable energy in mixed diets to humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1983;38:954–63.[Abstract]
Baer DJ, Rumpler WV, Miles CW, Fahey GC Jr. Dietary fiber decreases the metabolizable energy content and nutrient digestibility of mixed diets fed to humans. J Nutr 1997;127:579–86.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kruskall LJ, Campbell WW, Evans WJ. The Atwater energy equivalents overestimate metabolizable energy intake in older humans: results from a 96-day strictly controlled feeding study. J Nutr 2003;133:2581–4.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Brown J, Livesey G, Roe M, et al. Metabolizable energy of high non-starch polysaccharide-maintenance and weight-reducing diets in men: experimental appraisal of assessment systems. J Nutr 1998;128:986–95.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Miles CW. The metabolizable energy of diets differing in dietary fat and fiber measured in humans. J Nutr 1992;122:306–11.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E. Metabolizable energy in humans in two diets containing different sources of dietary fiber. Calculations and analysis. J Nutr 1987;117:267–73.[Medline]
Southgate DA. Fibre and the other unavailable carbohydrates and their effects on the energy value of the diet. Proc Nutr Soc 1973;32:131–6.[Medline]
US Department of Agriculture. Composition of foods: raw, processed, and prepared. Agriculture handbook no. 8. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1976–1988.
Davy KP, Horton T, Davy BM, Bessessen D, Hill JO. Regulation of macronutrient balance in healthy young and older men. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2001;25:1497–502.[Medline]
Roy HJ, Lovejoy JC, Keenan MJ, Bray GA, Windhauser MM, Wilson JK. Substrate oxidation and energy expenditure in athletes and nonathletes consuming isoenergetic high- and low-fat diets. Am J Clin Nutr 1998;67:405–11.[Abstract]
Thomas CD, Peters JC, Reed GW, Abumrad NN, Sun M, Hill JO. Nutrient balance and energy expenditure during ad libitum feeding of high-fat and high-carbohydrate diets in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55:934–42.[Abstract]
Hill JO, Peters JC, Reed GW, Schlundt DG, Sharp T, Greene HL. Nutrient balance in humans: effects of diet composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:10–7.[Abstract]
Rumpler WV, Seale JL, Miles CW, Bodwell CE. Energy-intake restriction and diet-composition effects on energy expenditure in men. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;53:430–6.[Abstract]
Lean ME, James WP. Metabolic effects of isoenergetic nutrient exchange over 24 hours in relation to obesity in women. Int J Obes 1988;12:15–27.[Medline]
Abbott WG, Howard BV, Ruotolo G, Ravussin E. Energy expenditure in humans: effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate. Am J Physiol 1990;258:E347–51.[Medline]
Verboeket-van de Venne WP, Westerterp KR. Effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate exchange on human energy metabolism. Appetite 1996;26:287–300.[Medline]
Astrup A, Buemann B, Christensen NJ, Toubro S. Failure to increase lipid oxidation in response to increasing dietary fat content in formerly obese women. Am J Physiol 1994;266:E592–9.[Medline]
Whitehead JM, McNeill G, Smith JS. The effect of protein intake on 24-h energy expenditure during energy restriction. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1996;20:727–32.[Medline]
Eisenstein J, Roberts SB, Dallal G, Saltzman E. High-protein weight-loss diets: are they safe and do they work? A review of the experimental and epidemiologic data. Nutr Rev 2002;60:189–200.[Medline]
Bandini LG, Schoeller DA, Dietz WH. Metabolic differences in response to a high-fat vs. a high-carbohydrate diet. Obes Res 1994;2:348–54.[Medline]
Mikkelsen PB, Toubro S, Astrup A. Effect of fat-reduced diets on 24-h energy expenditure: comparisons between animal protein, vegetable protein, and carbohydrate. Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72:1135–41.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kreitzman SN, Coxon AY, Szaz KF. Glycogen storage: illusions of easy weight loss, excessive weight regain, and distortions in estimates of body composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;56(suppl):292S–3S.[Abstract]
Pietrobelli A, Allison DB, Heshka S, et al. Sexual dimorphism in the energy content of weight change. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002;26:1339–48.[Medline]
Kempen KP, Saris WH, Westerterp KR. Energy balance during an 8-wk energy-restricted diet with and without exercise in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:722–9.[Abstract]
Heymsfield SB, Darby PC, Muhlheim LS, Gallagher D, Wolper C, Allison DB. The calorie: myth, measurement, and reality. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62(suppl):1034S–41S.[Abstract]
Clark D, Tomas F, Withers RT, et al. Energy metabolism in free-living, ‘large-eating’ and ‘small-eating’ women: studies using 2H2(18)O. Br J Nutr 1994;72:21–31.[Medline]
Racette SB, Schoeller DA, Kushner RF, Neil KM. Exercise enhances dietary compliance during moderate energy restriction in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:345–9.[Abstract]
Mertz W, Tsui JC, Judd JT, et al. What are people really eating? The relation between energy intake derived from estimated diet records and intake determined to maintain body weight. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:291–5.[Abstract]
Yao M, Roberts SB. Dietary energy density and weight regulation. Nutr Rev 2001;59:247–58.[Medline]

Here's the short translation to this long ass worthless (as far as bodybuilding goes) thread.................. .......eat less, lose weight, eat more gain weight, thanks Adonis for letting "The Enigma" "Pumpher" and myself own you AGAIN!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2007, 09:37:59 PM »
and to alex 23 yes a calorie is a calorie if i were going to prescribe you a diet here is what it would be

am morning 1/2 cup of grape juice around 100 calories high potassium
am coffee with chocolate syrup milk         100-150 calories cocolate syrup has potassium

handfull of peanuts                                100-150 calories excellent minerals and potassium

krispy kreme doughnut                            200 calories be sure to chug water after or you will eat them all

any fast food double cheesburger             500 calories varies

this is all you need and PLENTY of water

Daddy, why not have 2 chicken breasts and rice instead of that garbage burger?
Most are all show no go!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
Daddy, why not have 2 chicken breasts and rice instead of that garbage burger?
Yeah daddy? Why not have too shit logs with a cup of urine instead of a burger?