Author Topic: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE *UPDATE*  (Read 6110 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE *UPDATE*
« on: March 23, 2007, 10:38:55 AM »
GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE

By Charles Johnson

The nihilistic dead end of multiculturalism has been attained in Germany, where a female judge seemingly forgot which culture’s laws she was supposed to uphold: German judge rules Koran allows wife abuse. (Hat tip: LGF readers.)

BERLIN (AFP) - A German woman judge has refused a Moroccan-born woman permission to file for divorce by interpreting the Koran as allowing husbands to beat their wives.

“Where are we living? Woman judge allows beating in marriage... and invokes the Koran,” said a front-page headline in Germany’s top-selling Bild newspaper, reflecting the widespread angry reaction on Thursday.

“This Moroccan woman has the same right to protection from a violent husband as any German woman. Anything else would be misconceived sensitivity to the benefit of the husband and would amount to racist discrimination against the wife,” said the Tageszeitung daily.

The Central Council of Muslims in Germany also condemned the decision. “The judge should have made a decision based on the German constitution instead of the Koran,” said spokeswoman Nurhan Soykan, who said that violence and mistreatment, regardless of the gender of the victim, were also grounds for divorce in the Islamic world.

A court in the western city of Frankfurt on Wednesday upheld a complaint of bias against the judge lodged by the lawyer of the 26-year-old woman, who has two children.

The woman had filed for immediate divorce on the grounds that the husband, also of Moroccan origin, regularly beat her and threatened to kill her. The claims were backed up by a police report. But the female judge, who has not been named, made clear in a letter that the wife’s bid had little chance of approval because, according to her, Islamic law allowed a man to strike his wife.

The judge is not wrong, and it’s not hard to find examples of leading Islamic scholars who would agree. But there’s still a difference between shari’a and the German legal system—isn’t there?
Valhalla awaits.

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GERMAN JUDGE RULES KORAN ALLOWS WIFE ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 02:10:20 AM »
WTF?   ???

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
This is a non issue. The koran DOES allowing the abuse of your wife, and the koran IS the WORD OF GOD. Therefore infallible - a perfect framework for life and law.

What's your problem Cavalier22? You know better than God himself?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »
the koran IS the WORD OF GOD. Therefore infallible -

hahahahahahaha

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »
Once again..the muslim religion proved to be immoral and debased.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »
  hahahahahahaha

What's funny? The koran was recited to muhammad via angel gabriel direct from god and the "mother of books", the book that the koran is a complete and perfect copy.

The koran is infallible, it's laws perfect and just.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 09:48:50 AM »
Nordic is studing the enemy......good for him.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »
What's funny? The koran was recited to muhammad via angel gabriel direct from god and the "mother of books", the book that the koran is a complete and perfect copy.

The koran is infallible, it's laws perfect and just.

hahahahahahaha

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »
This one's worse.  :-\

Quebec Judge Raymonde Verreault cited “extenuating circumstances” when she handed down a 23-month sentence in 1994 to a man who had repeatedly sodomized his stepdaughter from the time she was 9 until 11. The victim did not have any “permanent scars” from the sexual assaults, according to Judge Verreault, because the attacker had respected the values of her Muslim faith and had “spared her virginity” by not engaging in vaginal intercourse. Besides, the girl may have encouraged the accused because she “harboured hatred” against her mother.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »

Quebec Judge Raymonde Verreault cited “extenuating circumstances” when she handed down a 23-month sentence in 1994 to a man who had repeatedly sodomized his stepdaughter from the time she was 9 until 11. The victim did not have any “permanent scars” from the sexual assaults, according to Judge Verreault, because the attacker had respected the values of her Muslim faith and had “spared her virginity” by not engaging in vaginal intercourse. Besides, the girl may have encouraged the accused because she “harboured hatred” against her mother.

:o  Outrageous.  This is just sick.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »

Did the girl have 4 male witnesses to these "crimes" committed against her? If not, it is SHE that is guilty and should be put to death or get lashes as the koran - the infallible word of god - describes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
Nordic is this stuff actually in the Koran or are some Muslims doing these things "in the name" of their religion? 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »
Nordic is this stuff actually in the Koran or are some Muslims doing these things "in the name" of their religion? 

I've been thinking about that too, but I'm too lazy to pick up an english translation of the koran.  :-X I wont ask a strict muslim because he/she might not give me a straight answer.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 12:15:09 PM »

Firstly, wake up, the media has clearly molded your mind on the topic of islam to be exactly how liberal apologists desire. Your responce tells me you believe this isn't an issue with the koran (islam as an whole) - rather it's the result only of "extremists".

4 women = 1 man in islamic law, as pescribed by the koran - the infallible word of God:

4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death claims them.”

24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

Now, you can beat your wife if you like for not pleasing you, or to be honest, you can treat the bitch any which way you like so long as there isn't a man who will testify against you or atleast 4 women, as the scapegoat clause above (24:6) allows.

4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
Firstly, wake up, the media has clearly molded your mind on the topic of islam to be exactly how liberal apologists desire. Your responce tells me you believe this isn't an issue with the koran (islam as an whole) - rather it's the result only of "extremists".

4 women = 1 man in islamic law, as pescribed by the koran - the infallible word of God:

4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death claims them.”

24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

Now, you can beat your wife if you like for not pleasing you, or to be honest, you can treat the bitch any which way you like so long as there isn't a man who will testify against you or atleast 4 women, as the scapegoat clause above (24:6) allows.

4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

What my question should have told you is I simply didn't know.  I don't usually ask questions I know the answer to (unless I'm being sarcastic).  I know nothing about Islam or the Koran.  You do.  That's why I asked you the question.  Thanks for the response. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 12:21:03 PM »
I've been thinking about that too, but I'm too lazy to pick up an english translation of the koran.  :-X I wont ask a strict muslim because he/she might not give me a straight answer.

How can he NOT give a straight answer? The koran isn't open to interpretation, it's the infallible word of God - it is definitive. The perfect framework for life and government and other social issues.

There is only one answer in the koran - and that is that. God spoke exactly thru the angel Gabriel who in turn spoke directly to muhammad who neither altered or added to passages. Although, conveniently god gave him passages to work in his advantage now and again, for example when aisha spent a night alone with another man, she said she had done no wrong. Muhammad was torn about what to believe... "is my wife truthful?, or did she have a nice gang bang session last night". god quickly came to muhammads aid, for he told him aisha had not cheated and divulged some passages.

Nice, wish I had that priveledge.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »
How can he NOT give a straight answer? The koran isn't open to interpretation, it's the infallible word of God - it is definitive. The perfect framework for life and government and other social issues.

Easy there, tiger. I dunno, but might not strict muslims hide facts of their faith? I asked this one girl some questions about islam the religion just to make her angry and I didn't get one straight answer, rather I got "I'm not like that" and "Not all muslims are like that." And she said atheists belong in hell.  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
Easy there, tiger. I dunno, but might not strict muslims hide facts of their faith? I asked this one girl some questions about islam the religion just to make her angry and I didn't get one straight answer, rather I got "I'm not like that" and "Not all muslims are like that." And she said atheists belong in hell.  ;D

Well, according to the infallible word of god (the koran) if she refuses to accept ANY part of the koran as 100% truth, she too will suffer the same fate as non-believers - eternal torment and doom in hell fire by allah himself (the koran tells us he will enjoy it too!)

You should ask her if it would be ok for her future husband to slap her around if she's not in the mood for sex when he demands it. Ask her if she's believes that on a jury of women, each individual women only accounts for 1 man.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »
Who cares what the Koran says, the bigger question is...

WHY THE FUCK IS A GERMAN JUDGE BASING HER DECISION ON RELIGIOUS LAW RATHER THAN GERMAN LAW??  DID EUROPE BECOME A THEOCRACY WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING?? :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 08:48:34 PM »
Why cares what the Koran says, the bigger question is...

WHY THE FUCK IS A GERMAN JUDGE BASING HER DECISION ON RELIGIOUS LAW RATHER THAN GERMAN LAW??  DID EUROPE BECOME A THEOCRACY WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING?? :o

That's what the fuck I wanna know... Who gives a shit what a religion says... It's GERMAN LAW that matters.

Dude, I'm so with you on this one... This is the most FUCKED UP shit i've ever heard.

I bet the German public goes insane over this one.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »
the infallible word of god (the koran)

::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »
::)

From a muslim perspective try to refute ANYTHING I have said.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 08:57:41 AM »
wait...if ya keep posting stuff like this...i might just be temped to convert!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »
wait...if ya keep posting stuff like this...i might just be temped to convert!  ;D

When you convert back to islam makes sure you believe everything in the koran as 100% truth with no falsehoods. Otherwise you might as well not even bother because your fate will be the same as mine: eternal doom in hell fire where allah himself will torture you.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:41 AM »
When you convert back to islam makes sure you believe everything in the koran as 100% truth with no falsehoods. Otherwise you might as well not even bother because your fate will be the same as mine: eternal doom in hell fire where allah himself will torture you.

lol..i happened to have read bits n pieces of the bible .. and stells exemplifies what a christian is

aannnndd....you aren't a christian..   ;)

carpe` vaginum!