Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 272434 times)

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
Training Milos Style:

* Bodypart once or twice a week

* Giant sets of cerca 10 different excersises, all with slightly different purposes, 3-4 times per bodypart

* Very short rest between the excersises inside a giant set, we're talking the 5 seconds it takes to switch excersise.

(courtesy of garraeth)

As with the rest, everything is 10 reps.
No rest between exercises -- finish, walk to next one, start. No pausing.

All movements are slow and controlled unless specified as a "power" movement.

All movements are to full contraction. So at the end of the movement your muscle cramps -- like if you get a leg cramp while watching TV.

At the start of the movement you do not rest. So like at the bottom of laterals you don't just drop the weight, you lower it with control and stop before the weight "disappears" (because of the angle).

Each time through a giant set, add a bit of weight to each exercise (unless it's already too heavy for you, then don't add weight)   

I'm trying to add more details, this is a start though. Read the thread. - Hedge

To those of you who cast constant controversy of Milos and his routines... I have some pics of Garraeth and I getting our arms Blasted to another Dimension last night!!!
100% clean!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Does Milos have good tricep training techniques?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
that form is horrible  ;D
Deep Tissue Massage

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
more...Owen can post his own if he wants.

Gaerrath you look like you've leaned up alot. 

knny187

• Getbig V
"interesting" form

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
Blood and Sweat Baby!!!
100% clean!

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
more...
100% clean!

pumpher

• Getbig III
which one has bad form? I have perfect form...for the specific movement. If you don't know what we were doing, you can't comment on the form. For example, Owen's pic shows me doing ultra-wide curls all the way up above my head...good form. Bad form for "normal" curls.

I am curious about this 1st picture too... It would appear that you are recruiting anterior deltoids in that movement? Is it supposed to be a "compound" movement?

Cool pics guys, sounds like you're having a blast with Milos

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
"LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!"

knny187

• Getbig V
which one has bad form? I have perfect form...for the specific movement. If you don't know what we were doing, you can't comment on the form. For example, Owen's pic shows me doing ultra-wide curls all the way up above my head...good form. Bad form for "normal" curls.

what are you doing here?

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
That FIRST Picture was just to show that after doing so many giant sets WITHOUT ANY REST PERIODS your biceps are SOOOOO PUMP THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN LIFT YOUR OWN ARMS.
100% clean!

knny187

• Getbig V
ahh...those were press-downs with an ultra-wide arc.

I guess the reason why I used the word interesting is because it appeared your elbows moving away from the body.

I guess I'll mind my p's & q's

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
You guys both look good in those pics. That's the first time I saw a pic of you garrath, I don't understand people calling you a fat ass, I don't see it.
Sir mix a lot, arms are looking big brother, but I still have a real hard time believing your natural. Either way, props to the both of you.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
actually his elbows were still tucked to his ribb cage and forward so that the shoulders wont help him this like after 100 reps or something!
100% clean!

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
my main backgrund is mixed martial arts and i just use the same intensity when i lift weights twice a week or so and garreath has been a real soldier he has literally lost over 35 pounds in less than 3 months training hardcore with me along with his strict diet program... he has the biggest HEART FOR A BODYBUILDER THAT I'VE EVER KNOWN MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LAST A MONTH WITH ME!
100% clean!

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NATURAL... I JUST TRAIN AND LIVE LIFE WITH A MENTALITY OF A WARRIOR THAT I COULD DIE TOMORROW SO I BETTER WIN THE WAR ON THE WEIGHT ROOM TODAY...
100% clean!

noc

• Getbig IV
Garreth i thought you was fat  ???  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
ha ha, mixalot looks like garreath's love slave who is forced to spot him during "fitness hour".
Deep Tissue Massage

noc

• Getbig IV
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NATURAL... I JUST TRAIN AND LIVE LIFE WITH A MENTALITY OF A WARRIOR THAT I COULD DIE TOMORROW SO I BETTER WIN THE WAR ON THE WEIGHT ROOM TODAY...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

calm down  ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

I'm there with you bro. F*CK THOSE WEIGHTS! NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I'm there with you bro. F*CK THOSE WEIGHTS! NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love bending a barbell over and showing it who's boss, right in front of everyone!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
before i've ever lifted weights and just do the crazy one-arm pushups and two finger push-ups and one-arm pull-ups at the weight of 165 when i was 14 i already had 16 inch guns training BRUCE LEE style...
100% clean!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
my main backgrund is mixed martial arts and i just use the same intensity when i lift weights twice a week or so and garreath has been a real soldier he has literally lost over 35 pounds in less than 3 months training hardcore with me along with his strict diet program... he has the biggest HEART FOR A BODYBUILDER THAT I'VE EVER KNOWN MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LAST A MONTH WITH ME!
He has a pretty damn big head, too.  :o

/i keed

knny187

• Getbig V
actually his elbows were still tucked to his ribb cage and forward so that the shoulders wont help him this like after 100 reps or something!

tucked in....huh?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
sir mixalot: do you mix cum and vodka?