Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 272776 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
sir mixalot: do you mix cum and vodka?

he doesn't drink alcohol.
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
i love bending a barbell over and showing it who's boss, right in front of everyone!!

Damn straight. I have pledged a jihad on dumbells and it's a fricken genocide on the 45's!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Damn straight. I have pledged a jihad on dumbells and it's a fricken genocide on the 45's!

ha ha yes!  i carry a few 45's and an olympic bar in the back of my car, just in case i want to pull over and do a few sets.
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
ha ha yes!  i carry a few 45's and an olympic bar in the back of my car, just in case i want to pull over and do a few sets.

LOL

Haven't these pics taught you anything?

All you need is a few wrist weights or soup cans. Then curl those babies for an hour.

That's set 1.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
LOL

Haven't these pics taught you anything?

All you need is a few wrist weights or soup cans. Then curl those babies for an hour.

That's set 1.

i don't have an asian ladyboy to spot me though.
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
i don't have an asian ladyboy to spot me though.

;D

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
LOL... YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!! WERE ABOUT TO ANNIHILATE OUR LEGS TONIGHT WITH MILOS WISH US LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL MY BODYBUILDING BROTHAS!! =)
100% clean!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
LOL... YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!! WERE ABOUT TO ANNIHILATE OUR LEGS TONIGHT WITH MILOS WISH US LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL MY BODYBUILDING BROTHAS!! =)

ha ha, bet this isn't the first time you've spent your friday night grunting with a few other sweaty men huh?
Deep Tissue Massage

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
You know your gym is rolling when . . .

The Beef

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
First of all I want to give a credit when credit is due...guys did PHENOMENAL JOB last night and I am proud of them.
I gave them the options and asked if they want easier version (biceps-triceps giant sets...alternating exercises - one for biceps and than one for triceps...) or they want to try harder version - biceps separately and than triceps separately...

They chose HARDER version...and this is only second time they train with me.

I also gave them the options of different levels of difficulty...ranging from low to super high...and they just smiled and said: GO AHEAD hit us with your best shot...So, I've decided to give them almost identical workout that I trained Silvio and Hide few hours before...

Anyway, they did surprisingly good - and I take my hat off to both of them - THEY HAVE A HEART - that's for sure.

Tonight they are coming for legs ;D ;D ;D ;D...and this is just a "little" different story...I hope they'll survive the workout...and I hope they are not planning to walk this weekend - as they will not be able to...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
We need more hardcore threads like this. I just got through crushing my back extra hard after seeing this thread a while ago.

In case anyone is wondering, I did the empty 45 bar for rows, 480.2 reps in true Milos fashion.  ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
BICEPS

#1 - Scott Bench curl with EZ bar (slow, full range of motion...maximal contraction at the top...controled eccentric portion with brief pause on the bottom before only SQUEEZING /instead of "lifting"/ you way up on concentric portion of the movement) 10 reps

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
First of all I want to give a credit when credit is due...guys did PHENOMENAL JOB last night and I am proud of them.
I gave them the options and asked if they want easier version (biceps-triceps giant sets...alternating exercises - one for biceps and than one for triceps...) or they want to try harder version - biceps separately and than triceps separately...

They chose HARDER version...and this is only second time they train with me.

I also gave them the options of different levels of difficulty...ranging from low to super high...and they just smiled and said: GO AHEAD hit us with your best shot...So, I've decided to give them almost identical workout that I trained Silvio and Hide few hours before...

Anyway, they did surprisingly good - and I take my hat off to both of them - THEY HAVE A HEART - that's for sure.

Tonight they are coming for legs ;D ;D ;D ;D...and this is just a "little" different story...I hope they'll survive the workout...and I hope they are not planning to walk this weekend - as they will not be able to...

Holy fuck, Garraeth looks improved!!!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

knny187

• Getbig V
Holy fuck, Garraeth looks improved!!!

I'll agree with that

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
#2 INCLINE DBELL HAMMER CURLS

CARTEL

• Getbig V
We need more hardcore threads like this. I just got through crushing my back extra hard after seeing this thread a while ago.

In case anyone is wondering, I did the empty 45 bar for rows, 480.2 reps in true Milos fashion.  ;D

BOO-YA!

Hardcore! I hope you don't plan on swatting at flies this weekend, because you will not be able to...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
#3 INCLINE LOW PULLEY CABLE CURL (Yes - he is recruiting some anterior delts fibers by raising his elbows...but at the same time he is prolonging the range of motion, time under the tension and he is able to make stronger peak contraction at the top /it should be forehead level/...and I do want to emphasize MAXIMAL CONTRACTION being of utmost importance...as I see that many guys just lift the weight..some do make contraction in the biceps...but MOST OF YOU probably use only AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE REP...and message is to try to ALWAYS use MAXIMAL CONTRACTION even if it is not needed to complete the rep - as LOAD or amount of weight that you are lifting is not maybe as heavy...)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Garraeth NICE JOB!   :o

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
BOO-YA!

Hardcore! I hope you don't plan on swatting at flies this weekend, because you will not be able to...

I hear ya bro, I'll have to get "the hammer" to wipe my ass for me, cause I'll be to sore to do it myself.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

knny187

• Getbig V
Mishko....

I know I've given you shit in the past......

but damn good thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Mishko....

I know I've given you shit in the past......

but damn good thread.
Knny you in for a free seminar?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
#4 WIDE GRIP BARBELL CURLS LEANING ON THE WALL (feet in front...and with extra wide grip - as Garraeth said - curl the bar to your forehead - regardless of secundary assistance of anterior deltoid)...
Back and hips should not move ("glued" to the wall)...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Geez, that looks painful. Why on earth would anyone do that to themselves? Whatever happened to 4 sets of 8 reps with moderate weight? Crazy people!!
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You guys both look good in those pics. That's the first time I saw a pic of you garrath, I don't understand people calling you a fat ass, I don't see it.
Sir mix a lot, arms are looking big brother, but I still have a real hard time believing your natural. Either way, props to the both of you.

Sir Mix a Lot looks natural to me, he's got some muscle but nothing about him looks enhanced.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
#5 REVERSE CURLS WITH EZ BAR ON SCOTT'S BENCH