Author Topic: ... if he cheated on you?  (Read 19364 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: ... if he cheated on you?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2007, 04:31:25 PM »
True, I forgot about that.  :-\  Any culture where old-fashioned, more "traditional" roles are more common... the more there will be cheating men, and forgiving women.  :'( 

In those cultures it's relatively acceptable for men to have mistresses.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2007, 12:40:49 AM »
Gh, I don't think it's a question of American culture at all!  In fact American culture is much more puritanical than their European counterparts.  The Europeans invented and perfected cheating.  The French, the Italians... it's only a few decades that it's no longer "the norm" for a man to have a wife to take care of the home, and the mistress to take care of the bed.  (The whole Clinton bj thing had Europeans laughing their guts out.) And what about that horrible stereotype of the Eastern European pimpish basta*rd who beats his girlfriend, screws around on her, and she still dotes on him? There's just as much cheating going on in Europa as North America, if not more... from what I've seen, European men seem much more open about the possibility of having affairs than North Americans.  And honestly, I think European women are much more likely to forgive a cheater than a Canadian or American woman.

dont worry,,i cant stand europians either when it comes to this ;)
but american women forgive a lot more than europian women,,

also lets not kid outselves here,,,no man takes care of no woman,,its always the woman who take care of her man,,always the woman who clean after him,,,always the woman who do his loundry,,always the woman who makes him yum yum,,always the woman who will do whatever the shit the man she loves want in bed,,and it always the woman who keep everything intact,,

only when the woman is poof gone,,only then! the guy realize how much she did and that she did 90% in the relashionship,,and at that moment the begging and crying begins and please ill change,, and please dont leave me,, and please ill kill myself i cant live with out you begins ;)

man if i lost the woman i love,,if she left me,,id be losing 20lb in 2 weeks so fast before id be able to say jack robinson id be looking at a no muscle version of myself,,id be deflating faster than baloon,,same goes for jason cutler by the way,,
the woman you love,,if you really love  her,,can make or break you for quite some time if she leaves,,thats the problem,, you never notice her when you get used to her hotness walking around you all the time,,you get used to her because shes inlove with you and part of your life and takes her guard off completely because..she loves you,,while other guys are dying to get with her,,then when she leaves ..you start noticing her again but its usually too late

when a woman leaves its almost always in 99% of the cases the mans fault and she should not come back if the guy stuck his peepee in another girls pussy,,because it hurts more than anything else,,and it will always repeat,,because..once a cheater..always a cheater

better sit her down and tell her look i dont wanna be with you because a b c i tried and i cant deal with it,,better do this than go behind her back and fuck her "buddy" from the gym or some ho from  whereever,,

she will respect you a lot more if you set her down and told her how you feel,,she might cry,,she will,,but! she wont feel betrayed and have her heart hurt to a point she hates men and lose all trust in men

ok i gotta go to gym im done blubing
fallen angel

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2007, 01:28:47 AM »

also lets not kid outselves here,,,no man takes care of no woman,,its always the woman who take care of her man,,always the woman who clean after him,,,always the woman who do his loundry,,always the woman who makes him yum yum,,always the woman who will do whatever the shit the man she loves want in bed,,and it always the woman who keep everything intact,,

only when the woman is poof gone,,only then! the guy realize how much she did and that she did 90% in the relashionship,,and at that moment the begging and crying begins and please ill change,, and please dont leave me,, and please ill kill myself i cant live with out you begins ;)

man if i lost the woman i love,,if she left me,,id be losing 20lb in 2 weeks so fast before id be able to say jack robinson id be looking at a no muscle version of myself,,id be deflating faster than baloon,,same goes for jason cutler by the way,,
the woman you love,,if you really love  her,,can make or break you for quite some time if she leaves,,thats the problem,, you never notice her when you get used to her hotness walking around you all the time,,you get used to her because shes inlove with you and part of your life and takes her guard off completely because..she loves you,,while other guys are dying to get with her,,then when she leaves ..you start noticing her again but its usually too late

when a woman leaves its almost always in 99% of the cases the mans fault and she should not come back if the guy stuck his peepee in another girls pussy,,because it hurts more than anything else,,and it will always repeat,,because..once a cheater..always a cheater

better sit her down and tell her look i dont wanna be with you because a b c i tried and i cant deal with it,,better do this than go behind her back and fuck her "buddy" from the gym or some ho from  whereever,,

she will respect you a lot more if you set her down and told her how you feel,,she might cry,,she will,,but! she wont feel betrayed and have her heart hurt to a point she hates men and lose all trust in men

Man - great post - so true !!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2007, 04:30:40 AM »

It's good there is a girl talk forum for guys like you. :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2007, 06:58:56 AM »
Any culture where old-fashioned, more "traditional" roles are more common... the more there will be cheating men, and forgiving women.  :'( 

In those cultures it's relatively acceptable for men to have mistresses.

Very true. Not that uncommon within mine.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2007, 06:59:19 AM »

I say that all the time (but not in quite the same words.  ;))
:D Weee

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2007, 07:16:00 AM »

That has to be the most romantic post ever, of all time!!!  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2007, 01:51:25 PM »

{sigh}  Very profound and insightful.
w

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2007, 06:32:42 AM »
we dont 'take care' of the woman. we just PAY HER $$

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2007, 06:39:37 AM »
we dont 'take care' of the woman. we just PAY HER $$
Hi omg. Please view the thread titled "If you would like to post on this board" and comply before posting again on the Girl's Boards, otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Thanks

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 01:29:43 PM »
Spiderman forgave Sandman ...so yes you can still survive
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
Spiderman forgave Sandman ...so yes you can still survive
>:(  DID YOU JUST GIVE AWAY THE PLOT?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2007, 09:05:29 AM »
>:(  DID YOU JUST GIVE AWAY THE PLOT?
there are like 10 plots going on through out the movie..
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
there are like 10 plots going on through out the movie..
Oh, ok, cool.  :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
If that ever happened to me I wouldn't be able to mend the relationship.   I could forgive her, but I couldn't continue the relationship.   In my world, that type of behavior doesn't exist.   Fantasy aside, a relationship should be solid enough that neither partner would even consider that.   Some may consider that a naive perspective, but it is what it is with me.   When that feeling exists in the relationship it's undeniable.   

The reality is there's no reasaon for my wife to go out lookin for a Slim Jim when she has a big T-bone at home.   8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »
what if she decides to go vegetarian?   ;)
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »
I don't understand why some people are so forgiving ???

cheating is the ultimate act of disrespect

E
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2007, 09:48:45 AM »
I don't understand why some people are so forgiving ???

cheating is the ultimate act of disrespect

E

Eventually I could forgive the person, but I agree in terms of relationships that is an ultimate act of disrespect.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2007, 09:52:26 AM »
Eventually I could forgive the person, but I agree in terms of relationships that is an ultimate act of disrespect.
That it is (ultimate act of disrespect) and obviously done with no merit or thought for the mate, so why would you forgive?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2007, 09:56:01 AM »
That it is (ultimate act of disrespect) and obviously done with no merit or thought for the mate, so why would you forgive?

he's weak :)

E
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2007, 10:04:25 AM »

I think a lot of people skew forgiveness as a sign of weakness when in actuality it's a great personal strength.   In addition, the ability to forgive doesn't mean you have again pick up where you left off in relationship...it's not a get outta jail free card or a free ticket for a restart.   I believe you can eventually forgive, be the better the person (setting an example for the other person) and then move on.   I'm not suggesting it's easy to forgive, but genuinely getting to a place where you can forgive and let go of the bitterness and move forward will leave you a stronger person.....I thinks it a highly admirable quality in people.  Bitterness and resentment can linger for a lifetime in some cases and eat a person alive inside.....I've watched some in the generations before me waste decades in bitterness never able to forgive.......they lose so many quality years they could've had.  I'm not suggesting their initial hurt wasn't justified, but to dwell in bitterness unable to forgive.....well.....I just hate to see it in others. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2007, 10:15:44 AM »
I think a lot of people skew forgiveness as a sign of weakness when in actuality it's a great personal strength.   In addition, the ability to forgive doesn't mean you have again pick up where you left off in relationship...it's not a get outta jail free card or a free ticket for a restart.   I believe you can eventually forgive, be the better the person (setting an example for the other person) and then move on.   I'm not suggesting it's easy to forgive, but genuinely getting to a place where you can forgive and let go of the bitterness and move forward will leave you a stronger person.....I thinks it a highly admirable quality in people.  Bitterness and resentment can linger for a lifetime in some cases and eat a person alive inside.....I've watched some in the generations before me waste decades in bitterness never able to forgive.......they lose so many quality years they could've had.  I'm not suggesting their initial hurt wasn't justified, but to dwell in bitterness unable to forgive.....well.....I just hate to see it in others. 
Have you ever been cheated on by someone you loved deeply MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
Have you ever been cheated on by someone you loved deeply MOS?

No offense intended, but I thought you might ask that question.    No, I have not.....I'm one of the lucky ones.   I've been deeply hurt by family, the best of friends, coworkers, strangers, etc.....but I've never been deeply hurt by a significant other....probably the harshest of all types of relationship hurt (right up there with parental abuse).   It would be easy for me to lie and say that yes I have been hurt for the sake of my point, but that wouldn't be right.   I know for most that discredits everything I've said.....like someone with no children of their own dishing out parenting advice to actual parents.....what the hell do I know LOL!!  I really do understand what you're suggesting and neither find it disrespectful nor do I want to stand on my pedestal or soap box and dish out unwarranted judgements.   I've been asked before if someone murdered my wife could I forgive the murderer; granted, that's an apples and oranges comparison, but the act of forgiveness (although it may take much longer to achieve in that instance) still holds true IMO.     

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »
No offense intended, but I thought you might ask that question.    No, I have not.....I'm one of the lucky ones.   I've been deeply hurt by family, the best of friends, coworkers, strangers, etc.....but I've never been deeply hurt by a significant other....probably the harshest of all types of relationship hurt (right up there with parental abuse).   It would be easy for me to lie and say that yes I have been hurt for the sake of my point, but that wouldn't be right.   I know for most that discredits everything I've said.....like someone with no children of their own dishing out parenting advice to actual parents.....what the hell do I know LOL!!  I really do understand what you're suggesting and neither find it disrespectful nor do I want to stand on my pedestal or soap box and dish out unwarranted judgements.   I've been asked before if someone murdered my wife could I forgive the murderer; granted, that's an apples and oranges comparison, but the act of forgiveness (although it may take much longer to achieve in that instance) still holds true IMO.     
No offense taken MOS.  :)  But you are right, if never put in the circumstance, one cannot truly know how their feelings would be.  I have been hurt by family, friends and those I trusted, but when you give your heart to someone you think you can trust it with and they betray you...well, let's just say it forever scars you.  There are some that can "pretend" that it did't impact them or that they can forgive or forget (based on the mate stating it was an accident, it won't happen again, blablabla) but inside...they are always questioning everything.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »
Some stuff cant be forgiven esp when you can assume it's gona happen again.
But Forgiving, and saying "I was wrong" are powerfull stuff. Cant be overused as a licence to be a doormat or asshole of course.  But Mon's right about people caught up in petty things that they cant get over. Look at the energy some put into it, a veritable PHD's worth of pointless work at being unhappy.