Author Topic: Reg Park - Metastatic Melanoma & Updates  (Read 15012 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Reg Park is seriously ill.
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »

You don't have any proof of your god, or heaven. You're just bullshitting what you've been taught from an early age because you're too fucking stupid to base any sort of arguements based on research, fact, science and plain logic.

You have no proof God doesn't exist, I can say the same thing, there are no concrete facts that you have or anyone else has that that shows that we or the universe wasn't created.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2007, 07:06:16 PM »
You are a fucking moron.  You don`t believe in fairies or Gnomes now do you?  They have the same track record of existence and evidence as a God.

I really think you are a moron.

You're a fairy and Gnome, yet you exist!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »
You have no proof God doesn't exist, I can say the same thing, there are no concrete facts that you have or anyone else has that that shows that we or the universe wasn't created.
::)

Mr. Intenseone

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2007, 07:14:22 PM »
Oh boy, you're one stupid fuck.

You can't reason why certain logical thinkers don't arrive to the conclusion of an all knowing supernatural figure, so you come up with some bullshit red herring attack like "did your parents beat you?"

If I say a purple dinosaur is the real creator of the Universe, then that statement will have the same validity as your god. Except your god has been conditioned into the minds of ignorant people for thousands of years.  ::) Taught from an early age and no proof offered except for fairy tales from the Middle East written by con men and tricksters.

You don't have any proof of your god, or heaven. You're just bullshitting what you've been taught from an early age because you're too fucking stupid to base any sort of arguements based on research, fact, science and plain logic.

Your analogy of getting a big bank account and praying in a church on sunday is laughable. Stupid fucks like you need to lined up in front of a machine gun and mowed down so you're not allowed to spread ignorance or breed.

Prayers are basically similar to a placebo affect and not the hand of an old boogey man from the sky reaching down and injecting you with good health.  ::)

haha.  wow. profoundly dumb.  you need help.  I will not pray for you.  Idiots like you do not deserve to go to heaven.  I quess why it makes it heaven, all the jackass non-believers who have a 2 year-old mentality of "no proof= no existence" are kept out.  only great people are there, which I quess make it heaven.  You and the rest of your athiest losers, I will not feel sorry for, but laugh it up.  enjoy.
you are gay.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »

Why would I have to disprove something that's never been proven? The fact is that people like you don't want to comprehend how certain things come about, so you find little gaps and insert a concept called god.  :-\

And like I said before, I can say a purple dinosaur created the universe in a second and it would be just as valid as your god.

It would be like you murdering a man and saying "Oh, but god told me to do it!" We would have no way of disproving you, but chances are you = guilty.

Good night, Joe.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 07:19:33 PM »
Way to hijack the thread with your religious beliefs TA. Mighty "big" of you. Class act.

God or no God, my heartfelt wishes go out to Reg and his family.

I saw Reg speak at an Arnold Classic years ago. He seemed like a nice dude.
The answer is "yes".

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 07:20:54 PM »
I will pray for Reg as well as his family. 
you are gay.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 07:23:54 PM »

haha.  wow. profoundly dumb.  you need help.  I will not pray for you.  Idiots like you do not deserve to go to heaven.  I quess why it makes it heaven, all the jackass non-believers who have a 2 year-old mentality of "no proof= no existence" are kept out.  only great people are there, which I quess make it heaven.  You and the rest of your athiest losers, I will not feel sorry for, but laugh it up.  enjoy.

So you judge individuals by the level of their belief? Whatever happened to the content of peoples' charactes, their actions and their contributions to the human race?

I don't want to go to your heaven. And on the contrary, I think you are the one who needs help!  ;D

God or no God, my heartfelt wishes go out to Reg and his family.

Of course! Reg Park was Arnold's idol.. Without him there might have never been any Governator, bb'er and moviestar.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »
How can you people not believe in God or heaven.  did your parents beat you?

If someone came up to you and said here is an ATM card, put this into the ATM and you MAY get a million dollars, not ever have to work again and you will be takin to some tropical island and relax with plenty of beer around you.  the costs: nothing. 

how can one truly turn down that deal?  if you said you would, you are a liar.

Same is for God and heaven, etc.  No costs, other than spending an hour in church and having faith.  the benefits: life in heaven.

well, i will be there, and I will laugh at your asses who are not simply cause some jackass thinks praying is for the "weak."

This is what's called Pascal's Wager, and it's based on faulty logic for several reasons:
 1. assuming the god of the bible exists, god must be stupid if you think you can trick him into thinking you believe when you don't.
 2. There are thousands of gods who have been worshiped and each says you can't believe in other gods and there's no greater proof for one than for any other. So odds are against you picking the right god to believe in.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2007, 07:28:24 PM »
This is what's called Pascal's Wager, and it's based on faulty logic for several reasons:
 1. assuming the god of the bible exists, god must be stupid if you think you can trick him into thinking you believe when you don't.
 2. There are thousands of gods who have been worshiped and each says you can't believe in other gods and there's no greater proof for one than for any other. So odds are against you picking the right god to believe in.

Your (1) doesn't make any sense. And your (2) doesn't address the wager, it just states facts that are obliquely related to the given scenario.
The answer is "yes".

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »
Carl Sagan was an athiest as are you, maybe you two can talk it over in hell!

hahaha adonis owned.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »
Grow the fuck up people, this is not the thread to argue about religion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
Grow the fuck up people, this is not the thread to argue about religion.
Whats the purpose?

We know hes seriously ill and we know he is going to die.

Thanks for informing us, the only thing we can do is come up with a few billions of dollars to save him, but I suggest, as one can clearly see by the religious ignorance presented here and all around, he is simply not worth a few billion and so he will die.

Just like Millions of others out of a by product of religioisty which attempts to stymie science and technological development.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »
True Adonis how do you know there is no god? Have you died and came back to tell us? You can read all the little studies and theories but you have no idea. When you die you will find out the truth. I hope you drop quickly.

hope this helps

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
All the best to Reg and Mareon.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
True Adonis how do you know there is no god? Have you died and came back to tell us? You can read all the little studies and theories but you have no idea. When you die you will find out the truth. I hope you drop quickly.

hope this helps
hahah when you die. hahhahahah

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2007, 08:24:43 PM »
hahah when you die. hahhahahah

Thats the only way to find out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2007, 09:11:13 PM »
Thats the only way to find out.
Your fairy tales states that Convientently so because of the impossibility. hahahahaha

It a paradox.  Once you die, you are dead, thus avoiding all explanation whatsoever.  Truly stupid and illogical.

Pretty sad that the only way you can find if your mythical god exists or not is based on your own death.  What is so special about death?

We all know what death is like.  It feels EXACTLY the same as before you were born.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »
hahaha Of course God doesn't exist. Not the Christian idea of God anyway.
Anyone claiming God is real should realise the burden of proof in on you to prove it!
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2007, 10:23:16 PM »
hahaha Of course God doesn't exist. Not the Christian idea of God anyway.
Anyone claiming God is real should realise the burden of proof in on you to prove it!

Actually since we (Christians) have been claiming the existance of God/Jesus for over 2000 years, that would put the burden of proof on you and since you think that the non-existance of God is so concrete with science (and we have just as much science) it would be a non-issue for everyone and there would be no need for debate, but alas.......we'll argue back and forth till the day we die, but since I'll be at peace in Heaven with God, you can be on the other end dealing with satin himself!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2007, 10:34:39 PM »
We know hes seriously ill and we know he is going to die.

Such an empty desolate point of view; i think the wrong person's dying. :-\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
he's been around long enough. but him down already
$

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »
Actually since we (Christians) have been claiming the existance of God/Jesus for over 2000 years, that would put the burden of proof on you and since you think that the non-existance of God is so concrete with science (and we have just as much science) it would be a non-issue for everyone and there would be no need for debate, but alas.......we'll argue back and forth till the day we die, but since I'll be at peace in Heaven with God, you can be on the other end dealing with satin himself!

It doesn't work that way.
I have no proof Santa Claus doesn't exist either. 
Any sort of claim about the existence of fairies gods etc puts the burden of proof on the claimer.
You have no scientific evidence proving god exist.
TEAM REPTILIAN