Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 21053 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
pumpy, for real. back away man, you're lookin' pretty bad here. you're like a blind guy playing t-ball, you're flailing like crazy and not coming close to hitting your target.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
pumpy, for real. back away man, you're lookin' pretty bad here. you're like a blind guy playing t-ball, you're flailing like crazy and not coming close to hitting your target.

You should read the 8 page beatdown that Havenbull, Chaos and I put down on him. He disappeared right after that thread. Seems he's found his cashew sized nuts again.

He'll stay on this site all night embarrassing himself now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahha, MELTDOWN. Threat of violence #4. You going to back out of this one too, you snatch?

I'd be scared if I were you Sarcasm!!!!  ::)
hahahahaha, exactly, it's too easy with these little queefs. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahaha, I have more trouble making a peanut butter sandwich when compared to owning pumphard.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
nice response when your a coward

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, I have more trouble making a peanut butter sandwich when compared to owning pumphard.
stick to peanut butter, meats can get pretty expensive

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
the target is easy, it's a scrawny little jewboy that shot his mouth, I called him on it and he chickened away.

Fury

• Getbig V
hhahaha, you're melting so bad it's sad. You can keep calling me a jewboy all you want. Born and raised catholic, just like my father and grandfather. BAM. Not that it would matter, considering most jews are wealthy and smarter than your average McDonald's worker. Here's to hoping that pays off in med school!

Carry on with your threats of physical violence you 150 pound pussy. I'm enjoying myself. You're embarrassing yourself all over the board tonight.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hhahaha, you're melting so bad it's sad. You can keep calling me a jewboy all you want. Born and raised catholic, just like my father and grandfather. BAM. Not that it would matter, considering most jews are wealthy and smarter than your average McDonald's worker. Here's to hoping that pays off in med school!

Carry on with your threats of physical violence you 150 pound pussy. I'm enjoying myself. You're embarrassing yourself all over the board tonight.

meltdown

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
the target is easy, it's a scrawny little jewboy that shot his mouth, I called him on it and he chickened away.
you've been threatening violence for weeks, then you disappear when it's time for action and convieniently say BF backs out. You are a class 1 sissy-boy. You probably hang out by the pool at the gay resort and chase down old men to apply their "loadssunblock" to your face.

gayer than internet threats
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
you've been threatening violence for weeks, then you disappear when it's time for action and convieniently say BF backs out. You are a class 1 sissy-boy. You probably hang out by the pool at the gay resort and chase down old men to apply their "loadssunblock" to your face.

hahahaha, isn't it hilarious how he's trying to make it look like I backed out after he talked shit for no less than 10 pages and 20 pm's? The guy's definetely a Grade A pussy.

chaos

• Getbig V
hahahaha, isn't it hilarious how he's trying to make it look like I backed out after he talked shit for no less than 10 pages and 20 pm's? The guy's definetely a Grade A pussy.
one day he just disappeared, then all of a sudden he's back running his poohole like he accomplished something. Didn't he do the same thing to SSBG?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
one day he just disappeared, then all of a sudden he's back running his poohole like he accomplished something. Didn't he do the same thing to SSBG?

Yup, SSBG accepted his little pussy threat and after giving him the hotel, he refused to post a pic when SSBG asked for one so he would know who to look for. He then backtracked like a little bitch and disappeared for 2 months and came back trying to play it off.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

queerboy, I was in Vegas for a week.......was going to make a little detour to NYC for some shopping, but your little coward buddy shy ed away.  I should have gone to NY, would have saved alot of money from the tables

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lets get realistic here, who in the hell would be a pussy with you....... :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yup, SSBG accepted his little pussy threat and after giving him the hotel, he refused to post a pic when SSBG asked for one so he would know who to look for. He then backtracked like a little bitch and disappeared for 2 months and came back trying to play it off.  ::)
Unlike you, I never disappeared.......

chaos

• Getbig V
queerboy, I was in Vegas for a week.......was going to make a little detour to NYC for some shopping, but your little coward buddy shy ed away.  I should have gone to NY, would have saved alot of money from the tables
so you admit to the part about following old men around the pool in Vegas trying to "earn" a little gambling money? HAHA I can see it now, all 158 pounds of pumphard chasing around a 73 year old bald headed, hairy backed, speedos wearing top bear, asking to apply lotions to their nether regions for poker chips and a warm lap to snuggle in. HAHAHA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
so you admit to the part about following old men around the pool in Vegas trying to "earn" a little gambling money? HAHA I can see it now, all 158 pounds of pumphard chasing around a 73 year old bald headed, hairy backed, speedos wearing top bear, asking to apply lotions to their nether regions for poker chips and a warm lap to snuggle in. HAHAHA

hahahaha!! Anyone else find it ironic that he says he's going to take a "detour" to NYC? Last I checked it's a 5 hour flight to NYC from Vegas. But hey, I'm in CT. I might take a detour to Alaska for some dynomite trout fishing tommorow.  ::)

Once a pussy, always a pussy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
is it worse then paying little geeky, college, bottom boys for rim jobs..........

chaos

• Getbig V
hahahaha!! Anyone else find it ironic that he says he's going to take a "detour" to NYC? Last I checked it's a 5 hour flight to NYC from Vegas. But hey, I'm in CT. I might take a detour to Alaska for some dynomite trout fishing tommorow.  ::)

HAHA are you saying that when pumphard walks "he" makes a slurping noise?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

a detour on the way back to Ontario, I guess you really don't need geography to get into med school.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
can't be worse then a drippy ass, hey queerboy

chaos

• Getbig V
a detour on the way back to Ontario, I guess you really don't need geography to get into med school.
so you're Canadian, that explain your constant state of meltdownsyndronism.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V

You're from Ontario now? Last time it was out west, now it's up north. Tommorow probably Europe!

hahaha, that's his mating call when he hits the local "club" scene on the weekends.

so you're Canadian, that explain your constant state of meltdownsyndronism.

hahahahahaha!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You're from Ontario now? Last time it was out west, now it's up north. Tommorow probably Europe!

hahaha, that's his mating call when he hits the local "club" scene on the weekends.

hahahahahaha!
I guess this is what I'm to expect now that schools out.......weak responses by geeky, whiteboys