Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 92969 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: tip of week
« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »
your right about insecure guys watching/joining mma. not so much insecure in their everyday lives, but insecure in their manhood.

your wrong about "learning how to really do it" in regards to mma.

take kimbo for example. you can watch him fighting on youtube before he ever got into mma/ufc. the guy would literally break your skull open with a punch. had the killer instinct and wasnt scared to use it. the second he gets into ufc he turns into a piece of shit fighter. stops fighting like a wild animal, starts trying to "think about it".

these ufc dudes, most of them, cant fight for shit unless they are fighting against another ufc idiot who fights the same way they do. put em on the street against a savage with killer instinct and theyll get put into a coma.

Oh brother, is there no end to your arrogance and hubris? This coming from a guy who openly boast about willingly bending over and allowing another man to penetrate him with his penis and pound away. I can't think of anything more humiliating, more degrading and more submissive an act that a man can do. And now you presume to be an expert on combat and feel qualified to lecture us on it.

Stick to smoking weed and sucking cock and quit talking about things you know absolutely nothing about.

Two reps short of failure? No, you're always a failure and a real creep to boot.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2011, 05:34:27 PM »
I'm starting this stack tomorrow. It's taken me almost 4 years to save up for it.  >:(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2011, 05:43:11 PM »
I'm starting this stack tomorrow. It's taken me almost 4 years to save up for it.  >:(

Yeah, showed this to some in the know, and they are still laughing about it....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »

I've seen a few myself and I have obviously seen King's and not even in the ballpark.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »

Are you questioning the God of Hormona?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »
Did you learn to spell in school?  Or did you grow up in a Gypsy caravan?
(

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »

GH15, can you list Ron's stack?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »
NOTHING THAT I WRITE IS NOT TRUE! ANYTHING I WRITE ON THIS FORUM IS THE ONE LONG NEVER OFF CYCLES OF TOPS ,,NOT EVRY TOP BUT QUITE A FEW,,

FOR THE LAST FUCKIN TIME,,YOU DO NOT GET 20 INCH ARM WITH 4% BODYFAT WITH CANON BALL DELT WITH TIGHT WASIT THAT GET TO BE PREGO WAIST WITH HARDNESS AND CONDITION UNLESS! YOU ARE ON THE STUFF I MENTION ,,

I NEVER JUST WRITE AND RON THE PEOPLE WHO YOU TALK TO WILL NEVEER TELL YOU THE TRUTH ,,THE REAL TRUTH,,IT IS LIEING CULT,,THEY WONT TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMOENT 3 VERY VERY FAMOUS BODYBUILD HAS LIVER CANCER WAITING ON DEATH,,THEY WONT!

I KEEP TELLIN IT AS IT IS,,I LEAVE OUT THE NARCOTICS AND PAIN KILLER,, IT IS HOW IT IS,,

AND I WOULD NOT BRING IT HERE IF IT WAS NOT TRUTH,,EVERYTHING I PUT GH15 NEXT TO IN HORMONE WORLD IS 100% TRUTH,,NOT IF NOT BUTS,,THE DIFF IS I DO NOT LIE ABOUT IT,,

BODYBUILD ARE THE WORST DRUG ADDICT THERE IS,,OFCOURSE ITS MAINLY HORMONE BUT BODYBUILD WILL STOP AT ABSOLUT NOTHING IF HE IS PROMISED TO JUMP FROM 18 INCH ARM TO 20 AND DO IT ALL UNDER 6% ,,BODYBUILD STOP AT ABTOLIT NOTHING,,AND THE ONE WHO DO STOP AT SOMETHING REMAIN IN THE LITLE LEAGUE CALLED

L O C A L S

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
GH15, can you list Ron's stack?

no im piss that my word will be doubted,,whiel i here tell it the truth,,asll i do is this ,,this is what i built my castles from ,,this is what i do ,,i make big people

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2011, 06:07:16 PM »
GH15, in your honor I am sharing this great song with you.

one of my favorite song

not some homo's version of this song, but the one and only Bob Dylan

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2011, 06:11:39 PM »
NOTHING THAT I WRITE IS NOT TRUE! ANYTHING I WRITE ON THIS FORUM IS THE ONE LONG NEVER OFF CYCLES OF TOPS ,,NOT EVRY TOP BUT QUITE A FEW,,

FOR THE LAST FUCKIN TIME,,YOU DO NOT GET 20 INCH ARM WITH 4% BODYFAT WITH CANON BALL DELT WITH TIGHT WASIT THAT GET TO BE PREGO WAIST WITH HARDNESS AND CONDITION UNLESS! YOU ARE ON THE STUFF I MENTION ,,

I NEVER JUST WRITE AND RON THE PEOPLE WHO YOU TALK TO WILL NEVEER TELL YOU THE TRUTH ,,THE REAL TRUTH,,IT IS LIEING CULT,,THEY WONT TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMOENT 3 VERY VERY FAMOUS BODYBUILD HAS LIVER CANCER WAITING ON DEATH,,THEY WONT!

I KEEP TELLIN IT AS IT IS,,I LEAVE OUT THE NARCOTICS AND PAIN KILLER,, IT IS HOW IT IS,,

AND I WOULD NOT BRING IT HERE IF IT WAS NOT TRUTH,,EVERYTHING I PUT GH15 NEXT TO IN HORMONE WORLD IS 100% TRUTH,,NOT IF NOT BUTS,,THE DIFF IS I DO NOT LIE ABOUT IT,,

BODYBUILD ARE THE WORST DRUG ADDICT THERE IS,,OFCOURSE ITS MAINLY HORMONE BUT BODYBUILD WILL STOP AT ABSOLUT NOTHING IF HE IS PROMISED TO JUMP FROM 18 INCH ARM TO 20 AND DO IT ALL UNDER 6% ,,BODYBUILD STOP AT ABTOLIT NOTHING,,AND THE ONE WHO DO STOP AT SOMETHING REMAIN IN THE LITLE LEAGUE CALLED

L O C A L S

gh15 approved

who are these three bbers silently dying from liver cancer? dont hold back and enlighten us with the truth!! dont let getbig down on this and finish the story please.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »

who are these three bbers silently dying from liver cancer? dont hold back and enlighten us with the truth!! dont let getbig down on this and finish the story please.

time will tell if it's true or not.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »
Oh brother, is there no end to your arrogance and hubris? This coming from a guy who openly boast about willingly bending over and allowing another man to penetrate him with his penis and pound away. I can't think of anything more humiliating, more degrading and more submissive an act that a man can do. And now you presume to be an expert on combat and feel qualified to lecture us on it.

Stick to smoking weed and sucking cock and quit talking about things you know absolutely nothing about.

Two reps short of failure? No, you're always a failure and a real creep to boot.

::)

someone post a picture of this idiot

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2011, 06:22:20 PM »
You're losing credibility with each mispelled word.
(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »

L O C A L S

gh15 approved

HA HA HA...meltdown.....

calm down there fella....you get any more pissed you're libel to shart out the last load of schmoe cum in your ass.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »
time will tell if it's true or not.

started a thread about it, got deleted in 1 min, lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
Dude WTF do you eat?? Awesome conditioning.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »

Let me educate you, fag. Kimbo had more restrictions and rules in his "street fights" than the UFC does. One rule was that you could not hit anybody on the ground and no ground fighting. The vast majority of his fights were against untrained street thugs, though tough guys were not very skilled and were not in the gym every day training as fighters. When he was challenge by a very mediocre UFC fighter, a fighter who quit the UFC after a few fights openingly admitting he was out of league, things did not go so well. Note in this fight that every time Kimbo was in a bad position his Don King wannabe always tried to stop it. Once Kimbo goes against someone with some training, conditioning, and toughness -- as he did when he went into the UFC and here with Sean Gannon -- he loses his will and quits.

Stavios

« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »
veiny as a cock Pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
Dude WTF do you eat?? Awesome conditioning.

I have the Matt C disease. I don't have much of an appetite and don't really eat much. I have to force myself to eat and set my alarm on my cell so that I don't forget to eat. I'm just under 6'2" but only weigh 185 lbs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »

exactly. youd brake in half if you tripped on a shoelace. pathetic. if you know anything about fighting, its how to avoid one at all costs because you know youd get murdered(literally) with one decent hit to the face.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2011, 06:42:57 PM »
I have the Matt C disease. I don't have much of an appetite and don't really eat much. I have to force myself to eat and set my alarm on my cell so that I don't forget to eat. I'm just under 6'2" but only weigh 185 lbs.

I've only known one or two guys like that in my lifetime. One guy actually doesn't like food and only sees it as a inconvenience that he has to eat. Unreal, I love food.  :(

Stavios

« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
exactly. youd brake in half if you tripped on a shoelace. pathetic. if you know anything about fighting, its how to avoid one at all costs because you know youd get murdered(literally) with one decent hit to the face.

I have to say I always knock the fuck out of bodybuilders pretty easily at the club.

I have more trouble against the skinny little guy who are on coke

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »

for this kind of condition you are massive at 185 lbs, how much do you bench in a good day?

also, you are spot on about your observations about mma and kimbo, this nutboy tbombz is one another reason why I never even get close to garbage stuff like pot.

btw how did this thread turn to topics such as kimbo and mma?? next thing we know guys are shooting the shit about the nazis and stuff...